GET IN HERE FELLAS

Truly blessed to be a part of the best timeline. Watch this liberal drop every racial slur including nigger live on CNN. Honestly my fears about the white race displacement are almost worth it for the comedy gold I get to witness:

twitter.com/crissles/status/951664565011603457

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
twitter.com/columbiabugle/status/951692458689089537
twitter.com/crissles/status/951664565011603457
twitter.com/MSNBC/status/951646433001787392
youtube.com/watch?v=WofqmWpXJZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews gotta project.

GLORY BE TO GOD

He said nigger on CNN twice.

B A S E D

I lost it after the second nigger

oh dear ...

Holy shit this is amazing. Praise Kek.

WTF I love CNN now!!!????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAAHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHH

PLAY TIME

My sides
>My sides
Holy shit. This. Couldn't. Get. Better.

>KEKEKEK

it is time to begin the summoning
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA

this is the greatest night since election night

WAIT HOL UP HOL UP *LIPS SMACKING*

CANT WE CALL OUT CNN FOR BEING FUCKING RACIST NOW? START THE MEMES!

#cnnrascist

Those fucking comments. This guy is going to be lynched.

*cracks knuckles*

>Let's get memeing boys

Fake news to destroy cnn? Separate clips of guy yelling deragitives with no background?

Oh the irony.

#cnnrascist

Did this mutt just call us honkeys?

RUB YOUR OYES
TADPOLE GOYS

Actually, kudos to them. Finally considered the context of how the words were are used.

Please join me if you have a twitter.

Shadilay my niggas

I would, but those niggers banned me a couple days ago during #starbuckscontamination

BUMP THREAD CNN IS RACIST LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN

You can literally see each subsequent comment start to understand a little more that this wasn't fake, and really did happen.

He will be crucified by tomorrow.

Just use the typical shitlib narrative
>omg as a white person it is never okay to say the n-word or any other ethnic slur

I have been mentally raped by cnn and their offensive language.

uh oh...

Now this will just distract from the shithole thing LMAOOOOO

He is here. Praise and send your energy.

GUYS.... twitter.com/columbiabugle/status/951692458689089537

Exposure always comes with a price.

#cnnrascist

its okay to cry for joy tadgoys
KEKEKEK

#ProudShitholer

>T

#cnnracist
Posted it boi

Yes.
Very good Chadwick.

Holy shit, he's going full retard!

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CNN HAHAHAHAHA

>twitter.com/crissles/status/951664565011603457
Truth to them is like Holy Water to Satan and demons - it burns them. They react viscerally when they hear truth. The evil in them cannot handle truth and thus they react violently, as you see with Phil Mudd.

It is.

Are you seriously posting that picture, or ironically? Do you actually not understand something as fucking simple as that?

kek who made this

aw fuck dude, get pranked.

BE GONE
SHILL OF ZION

>mfw all these gets

I'm personally looking forward to seeing more crying mudpeople faces. Check out this completely generic dolphin-forehead mutt.

twitter.com/MSNBC/status/951646433001787392

They're demanding a formal answer for comments no one can verify he actually said, but blasted in newspapers around the fucking world. Amazing.

i think he's talking about the tv guy

You're a fucking retard dude.

You are like little baby, watch this:

Hahahahahhahaha
>too late

>honky like me.
>Nigger nigger nigger.

>white men like (((me)))

Is that Robert Denero's kid?

He thought calling himself a honky would give him a pass on nigger outrage when he said nigger twice on live TV

>myfuckingsides.jpg

Fucking leftists Jesus Christ calm the fuck down. It has nothing to do with race. China is a shithole. Japan is not. Do they not know what shithole means? Why do they assume it refers to browns? Some parts of Russia are shitholes. We don't want anyone from any shithole coming in.

WE WUZ SHITHOLERZ

This is a GREAT way to get leftists to eat each other. Just point out how he seemed extremely eager to say all these terms

OMG it's backfiring on them. Jesus Christ this is the absolute best possible timeline.

Would be funny if Haiti thought itself to be anything more but a shithole. That woman probably thinks she wasn't fat either.

hahahaha holy shit cnn has fucking lost it

No, friend, you misunderstand. The truly powerful narrative is "THIS MAKES ME FEEL UNSAFE." Time and again, leverage how UNSAFE this makes you FEEL. It's the mind-killer for all actors in the political sphere. It's the "have you stopped beating your wife" of rhetoric.

They MUST heel to you and make you feel better by reversing their policies, or they look like monsters. Who wouldn't RESPOND to allegations that you made people unsafe? Who wouldn't RESPOND to the FEELINGS of the dispossessed?

This is not an exaggeration. This is the strongest lesson in their playbook. Describe exactly how these AGGRESSIVE ACTIONS make you tremble and quiver.

All those slurs and he didn't say like. If he was going to commit suicide on national television he might as well have said like too

Shadilay boys!
Praise praise praise

I wonder if it wasn't all just one major fuckup after the next and he saw himself crashing in real time but couldn't find a way to recover so he just went full tourretes?

PRAISE BE TO GOD

>twitter.com/crissles/status/951664565011603457
I can't get the vidya to start..do I need an update or something

god damn and here I thought 2018 couldn't be better than 2017. Just the start of the month and it's turning out like this. I hope there's more to come and maybe 2018 will top 2017.

What a time to be alive.

>yfw it turns out he never said it
The best part is that it's not even confirmed that Trump said shitholes yet. It's just word-of-mouth hearsay at this point and POTUS is radio silence about the whole thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=WofqmWpXJZ8

proud praise-holer

>Is that Robert Denero's kid?
No, but they all look exactly like her. That crinkled hair, the totally ovoid face, that fat dome-like forehead (think dolphins!).

The absolute worst average of all human traits, shot with chocolate syrup. God damn they're ugly to look at.

Read through the replies

>h-h-he can't say that

>mfw trump gets nigger said on CNN

HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE FOR KEK user

They already are in the comments.

This is one of the happiest days of my life. I'm postponing my suicide for at least another 6 months.

Checked mane

That's rich you gotta wait till at least 2020 my guy

>tfw your life is saved by niggers.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

noice

BEST TIMELINE

+1

This is true, it's only been "confirmed" by secondary sources who were "briefed on" the meeting. That didn't stop AP Newswire and the rest from screaming it globally as if it's news.

To date:
> Washington Post cites two officials briefed on the meeting
> NBC News called up a Democratic aide also briefed on the meeting
> a White House deputy press secretary gave a non-committal statement to NBC which didn't deny it, but did not apologize in any way, suggesting he didn't know what was said in the closed-door meeting but needed to spin it anyway
> this is taken by journos to mean "BUT THEY DIDN'T DENY it!11!!" like the snakes they are
Fun fact, the only Democrat in the room was Dick Durbin, who is about as trustworthy as a Jew in a rug shop. I fully expect he, at best, embellished something Trump said about "bringing in TPS dipshits." He'd do it knowing full well no one has tape to say otherwise.

I also fully expect other people in the room to state no such thing happened.

t. Father worked with Durbin as an Illinois state Senator. Met him at a party. His only words were "Don't trust the motherfucker."

Nioce

Best Timeline.

as with you
checkmate