Is there any disputing that Anglo's are the masterrace? What can realistically stop us?

Is there any disputing that Anglo's are the masterrace? What can realistically stop us?

Only Anglos can stop Anglos.
>Create the world's most powerful military
>Put it in the hands of le 56%

kek.
is that even remotely true?

yeah except we're a top 5 country, number 1 in everything that matters specifically.

Consequences.

Narcissistic, sociopathic, Globalist, Jews, are kicking Anglo ass pretty hard these decades.

HH is one of the guys i really miss on twitter. he made my aching sides ache so many times

Whites brainwashed by jewish propaganda

Where's the lie?

>be so retarded don't know basic facts

this

>top 25

Colonies were already settled and it was only a few provinces that accepted convicts. After a certain amount of time, they were free to become settlers or return home, which many opted to do. The US colonies also took a sizable number of convicts, but obviously stopped after 1776. Furthermore, there were many non-anglo convicts, among those who were sent to Australia, like Billy Blue, a nigger from Jamaica. The meme that everyone in Australia is a descendant of a convict is cute, but not really true.

Turn melbourne into glass and Australia is #1 country, no debate.

The first fleet was mainly petty criminals like thieves

>American thinks they know something
You couldn't even tell me what's on a McDonald's burger you fat fuck

the only thing that can stop anglos is american anglos,and even if they do anglos still win

>What can realistically stop us?
evidently the Jews, Anglos are going extinct in England

you're just mad you're not a born crook, bushman

Nope, its a shithole thanks to people from shithole countries

A negligent king

If only he cared about quebec, fucking anglos

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun!

>top 25
Australia is top 5 easily. Better place to live than both the UK and the US.

Jewish actor in an SS uniform.