youtube.com/watch?v=oBiVN5T7dv8
youtube.com/watch?v=VbRmFSQYeac
files.catbox.moe/lmuix2.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Under 10

Mushishi, YKK and Ashita no Joe.

Hyouge Mono

Kemono Friends

The 1st season of Big O, Girls und Panzer, Votoms, Kemono Friends.

You just posted it

yuuko
and her show

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
Kakukaku Shikajika
Kaze no Tani no Nausicaa (manga)

Non Non Biyori.

Last Exile.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6MVLxyQAZI

10/10 anime don't exist. All anime is shit marketed at dumbass kids and autistic manchildren and cranked out by wageslaves. It's all shit, just different degrees. There's no question that something like Eva is better than meme of the season schlock like OPM, but it's all still trash and you should never delude yourself into believing otherwise.

Mushishi is a load of trash you need to reevaluate your life. How anyone can genuinely like that show is beyond me.

>that show is beyond me

Anime: Haibane Renmei
Manga: YKK

well, why shouldn't i delude myself?

Kuroinu

Life's too hard without delusions. Delude all you want. It's probably keeping you alive.

nice delusion you got there

Champloo

Mushishi and Inferno Cop.

Only actual 10/10 so far

Only one I rated a 10

Would've been a 10 if Mushishi had characters.
Haibane Renmei doesn't have flaws apart from superficial ones and most negative criticisms can be easily debunked, therefore it's also a 10 in my book.

Everything else in this thread is meme tier, so I'm not gonna bother.

Barakamon

This is the only series I can watch almost repeatedly.

I'm amazed, how can some people have such shit tastes?

Gurren Lagann

Azumanga Daioh!, in all honesty.

Maybe not quite 10/10 but it was damn good. One of the shows I use to explain how anime can actually be a mature medium.

youtube.com/watch?v=oBiVN5T7dv8
Sure it had its flaws, but the amount of fun I had watching this was too much to forget.

But well I also voted 5 animes in total with a 10/10 tho

I'm still waiting for the BD episodes to watch the anime version (Alredy until the 30th released in Japan in Blu-ray if I recall)... I worth to watch the censored version? I got annoyed to much with Egypt Arc censoring the smokes and blood when I watched it on season time.

Shame because the threads always get shit up by the anti-rotoscope fags

Best taste so far.

>that ending
>10/10

though surely there will be a second season someday, r-right?

>his 10//10 is aku no potato
you have my respect for going against the grain to such an extene

>Would've been a 10 if Mushishi had characters.
Ginko is a good enough host and the point of Mushishi is to learn and meet the new mushis, if you can't understand that you really missed the point of the show.

Probably Spice and Wolf

I thought the ending was fine. Honestly I feel like a Season 2 would be disappointing in a way, though if it does happen I'll still watch it.
It's objectively a great show though

I have two, Mushishi and LOGH.
It's strange, because the style of both shows doesn't feel "anime" to me. Maybe that's just my thing.

A huge part of Mushishi is about loneliness and isolation. Ginko is literally forced to always keep moving because he attracts Mushi at such a rate that living in any place is impossible. Its his journey alone through the Japanese countryside. Its exactly there in the brilliance lays.

The only two 10/10's.

There's barely much censoring I'd say. Though the BDs should be finished around July, I'd actually wait for them too. They fix a FUCK ton of QUALITY and really improve the anime, it's a damn fine watch though.

You mean personal 10/10 as in the ones I like the best, or the ones I personally consider to be the best? Former answer would be Totoro, FLCL and K-On.

>DtB
It's good not not even near 10/10.

Kill La Kill

>inb4 ghibli
There's literally no scene I enjoy more than the train scene, that alone made this movie 10/10 for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=VbRmFSQYeac

Should I re watch this? Watched it when it aired, forgot absolutely everything about it but thinking of picking it up again.

Wait for the BDs. Might as well if you've waited as long as you have.

Yeah, re watch, It is THE fuckin reason why I keep watching anime.

I really liked the manga but I can't bring myself to watch the anime. Is it worth it?

if you can stomach absolutely no resolution, and a second season that basically was done but never released

This medieval market anime.

The art is slightly different. It's quite atmospheric but there's no second season when shit actually starts to get real.

I haven't watched the sequel yet, so I'll judge this one on its own.

This too

Not really no. Mushishi is concerned with humanity's relationship with nature, and Mushis are a physical embodiment of what nature can be. And while Mushishi does a great job with the nature side of the spectrum, it doesn't put enough efforts into the human side. The characters all feel, act, communicate and even look the same. Most (all?) of them are peasants, but they don't seem to be simpletons. There isn't enough character psychology to make the stories (and the meaning they hold) matter enough. Zoku Shou 1 and 2 is noticeable darker, so it's kind of a step forward, but 95% of the time the characters are just passive, they don't really have a proper personality that would affect the stories being told, and they would've been very different (better) if the characters had one. Ginko isn't a great character either, his laid back personality fits the show perfectly (and you have some backstories here and there), but I only see him as a good concept (judge between nature (mushis) and men) not as a good character.

Gundams are terrifying from a grunts perspective

This

Posting 2 more 10/10 webm's
1/2

finished haibane recently and i'm having a lot quastion in my head . can you help me?
1- how did the comunictor know about reka's dream and gave her a hint ?
2- why did rakka hear kuu's voice inside the wall
3- why the fuck can't they buy a new clothes ?

2/2

the anime does the part that it adapts better than the manga. the ending is actually great, if you just take it for what it is. (the second half of the manga is incredible though, so it wins overall)
also, Hyouka.

CCS

I won't lie, that scene made me say "Holy fucking shit" out loud. The final battle did the same to me, what a wild ride.

This was probably my favorite moment because of the transitions:
files.catbox.moe/lmuix2.webm

Attack on Titan or SAO

Most of the stuff posted in this thread is good, but I have only one 10/10.

There's only a few for me, but the Origination is definitely one of them.

>Gurren Lagann
>Darker than Black
Hah!

Why didn't she just avoid it?

You cant just outrun a magical nuke

What's the point of having such a diverse and unique characters when they won't ever show up again, Mushishi is an episodic anime. And I disagree with your point, for me the humans aren't meant to be any more relevant than they are.

After Story

I don't think that saying "because it's dark that is a step forward" in reference to S2 makes much sense. You say that there should be more characters and more character psychology and you say that S2 improved this by making it darker. I feel like S2 was worse than S1 on top of this, the stories told weren't as good as the ones in S1 and it started to get somewhat repetitive (though I guess you could argue that making it darker made it less repetitive in respect to S1, the king of the night one was a good story imo).

only saw animation never got further

is it worth going back

>Attack on Titan or SAO
So much this! Those were great animes

Yes, absolutely yes.

1- The Communicator knew about Reki's true name and linked the fact that she repeated the same mistakes that most probably caused her to land in Glie in the first place, he waited the last moment to give her her true name because, well... they weren't in very good terms after what happened 7 years ago (mainly Reki being very stubborn) while being concerned with Reki's reaction. And finding salvation is a personal trying ordeal after all.
2- The wall holds the thoughts of its inhabitants that get released at the end of the year (episode 12), but Rakka hearing Kuu's voice inside the walls pretty much represents her deep concern for her fellow Haibane.
3- They can buy ones, but they have to be second-hand for some reason. Since a Haibane's ultimate goal is to find salvation and take the day of flight, becoming attached to material belongings would be an obstacle towards achieving that.

Anime can't be 10/10 because The Sopranos exists

if you reduce your scale and only relate to things inside the medium, there are still 10/10 relative to other shows in anime.

One of these days i'll finally sit down and watch this seeing what all the hypes about.But if fear that at this point i've seen so much hype I wont be able to really enjoy it.

>someone with this good taste

Kurosawa for High School SoL, KuroZAWA for mid-life crisis SoL.

Those are pretty good, but Naruto is way better. (^:

I can promise you there is some aspect of it that you will enjoy. Even if you find some of the tropes and blatant referencing of other works not to your liking I'd still recommend the experience.

this is the best comic ever existed other than Mushishi and Natsume's book of Friends. Prove me wrong

Go ahead, it is one of the best thing anime can give you.