RAILDEX 10th Year Anniversary Railgun Manga !

- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - Chapter 95
View - imgur.com/a/UMyMO
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - Chapter 35
View - imgur.com/a/mRjIV
- Toaru Idol no Accelerator sama - Chapter 20
View - imgur.com/a/cnGlf
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden: Astral Body - Chapter 01
View - imgur.com/a/Ef7AB
All imgur view thank some user in last thread +
Drill-chan only raw
mediafire.com/file/0nxc5727zpvu4vq/Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden - Astral Buddy Manga Chapter 01 raw.rar

user Raildex All 4 Raw download 130Mb:
mediafire.com/file/uai1jvls9o7uudt/Daioh_20170426.rar

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fnUXAgLq
mediafire.com/?9yakllr9cal9kbg
twitter.com/nogi_yasuhito/status/857152282571493377
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Translation when?

>Astral Body
>Body

If you guys have some trouble with mediafire
Multi download link is here
pastebin.com/fnUXAgLq

Here's the Accel 35 PSDs for the spanish group like you asked (with spreads put together). Like I said, there's no redraws this chapter.
mediafire.com/?9yakllr9cal9kbg

It's also not good to rely on me for these cleans because for redrawing, I always do it after typesetting since it means I only have to redraw the stuff around the text and not everything that was originally covered by Japanese. Which means it wouldn't help you any since the redraw wouldn't be there.

The art for Astral Buddy looks better than Accel but it's still a bit weird, everything looks so undetailed compared to the Index or Railgun manga. Also round.

Don't care if it's under-detailed, as long as it's not trying to be clever or artsy like the Accel manga. Art can improve over time as the Index manga has shown.

He's just starting out, user. At least he doesn't have certain idiosyncrasies that allows people to make fun of his art like "shadowing or not drawing an entire face", electricity effects for everything, and derpy looking faces.

I looked at the raws a bit more, I think the it's the fact that the perspective on the faces is a bit weird, they seem sort of flat.

thank you very much accel-user!

He doesnt draws noses sometimes

Noses are not moe.

Oh, I'm not trash-talking the art, I'm just trying to start soem discussion.
I'm actually looking forward to seeing the artist's progress over time - reading Index and Railgun now makes me happy for Chuuya and Fuyukawa, seeing how much their styles have changed. Chuuya in particular has improved so much it's crazy. As for Fuyukawa, I can't decide. The backgrounds and characters have gotten much better, but he developed a bit of a sameface.

It kinda looks better without the noses because they're originally just dots

Scratch that, I'm blind.
Kuroko's face looks empty without it

How hard is shit gonna go down?

If Touma joins up, then shit is going down real hard.

harder than kuroko's femboner for touma_

Touma is going to "understand" him in a typical bullshit "forgive the villain" scene, no matter how many people he kills.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong about this.

I'm going to count to three. And I'm going to move the coin.

She's going to become a villain and you know it.

Go look at first Railgun chapter. Artists get better as they get used to characters.

I'm ready for a terrible disappointment.

Such a shame you couldn't shitpost about HO13's sales.

Thing are going to go to shit "End of Evangelion"-style.

I was just cooking up this crappy comparison.

for HO LNs I think it's great sales

Chuuya has gotten a lot better at eyes and Fuyukawa is so much better with hair now it's not even comparable, though Chuuya got better there too.

>dat Accel in the first panel

He transitioned from edgy to ikemen, just look at that wavy hair in the lower panel.

Touma became hot in both Index and Railgun.

Misaka and Kuroko look like they have shovels for jaws in the first panel

Arata learned how to use line weight.

wheres seaosn 3 though...

I think it looked more interesting in the beginning though

Thank tweet from Drill-chan mangaka:
>Nogi Yasuhito
「とある科学の超電磁砲外伝 アストラル・バディ」明日発売の電撃大王より連載開始です!精一杯頑張りますのでよろしくお願いします!

twitter.com/nogi_yasuhito/status/857152282571493377

Huh, wait I thought you two were the same person. Who am I supposed to credit for the raws?

never forget

You've missed Drills-chan spin-off.

Purer than freshly fallen snow.

Dude's got a really active Twitter

They got wet and tried to hide it with violence.

I wasn't planning on adding it until we're like 20 chapters in at least, but if you want it user.

We are and not at the same time lol. user Raildex or Kihara Kagun, either one is fine.

I comment with my personal tripcode as this was requested for the spanish group.

You mean this?

I though you know (at that /spa thread)
>We are same networks but
We are different individuals (4 clones) with different Cities and Country too:
~Birmingham, United States
~Buenos Aires Argentina that person
Kihara Kagun / )
~Jakarta, Indonesia (myself)
~Tokyo, Japan
Btw,
We don't truly mind about that credit name
(you put credit or not)
or just Anonymous / user Raildex

I don't think Accel is trying to be clever it's just bad. See; "faces are hard so I'll black them out"

I like Railgun's miway art better

*midway

I like it because of crazy Misaka, though I'll admit that it's become a bit too cutesy in the newest arc. Daihasesai was the best though.

I had assumed the blackface was related to the whole 'Darkness of AC' thing.

Exclusive clearfile of Astral Body on MelonBooks stores.

It's Astral Buddy, read the raw.

Considering it was just done on background characters when he could get away with it and not with any consistency I'm going to say you're reaching

Not the guy you're talking to, but I noticed it on Accel most often, and I'm pretty sure it was done just to make a character seem threatening. Now that Accel has warmed up to Estelle you rarely see it anymore.

>blocks your path

Yasuhito Nogi (Drills-chan's author) said me by private message that it is "Astral Body".

I will try to translate the message I am not an expert on moon-runes.

初めまして。アストラル体は、日本語では色々な呼び方があります。感情体、感覚体、星辰体、星気体などです。この漫画の中でも色々な意味がありますが、それはまだ秘密です。

Nogi: Nice to meet you, there are many ways to call "Astral Karada (Body)" in japanese. Body of Emotions, Body of Sensations, Celestial Body, Astral Body, etc. Even in this manga has all sorts of meanings, although that is still secret.

Nigga look at this page. The official English title is Astral Buddy whether you like it or not.

Like Attack on Titan?

Yes except this comes straight from the Japanese publishers.

I want Touma to go see all the shit that Aleister went through and say to Aleister that he agrees with him making everyone shit temselves.

it could end like that episode of Shaman King when they went to see Hao´s past and he gives them more power in this case more knowledge on IB

Is the Accel manga still dogshit?

Has it moved in a timeline people care about yet?

I hope this is true, it would be great if the author were this responsive. Kinda makes you wonder whether the other authors would respond to an English message.

if that mangaka said so
then it's should Body (not Buddy), dude

Unless Aleister went through two billion years worth of suffering, nothing he went through will ever make Touma agree with him.

The author didn't say it was Body, he just described the many ways in which it can be translated. The official one is Buddy.

No and it never will do anything important even if it reaches such timelines. That's what the Index manga is for.

It's not shit but it's not that good either

>Othinus makes Touma mirror her life of walking around lost
>Understands her
>Aleister makes Touma see his life
>Understands him
This is hardly a stretch user

I'm saying whatever suffering Aleister had went through has to be more suffering than Touma's billion years for him to ever agree with Aleister's plan.

Why does it have to be greater? What turned Touma was the "aha" moment he had when he noticed Othinus was putting him through the same thing she went through, not exactly at the billion year mark or whatever, it's not the quantity but the fact it's his life. That said understanding him doesn't mean he's going to agree but it makes it more likely, it's plenty possible he could still say he understands why he's doing this but can't agree, but it's not about the quantity of suffering that matters. That's just anons meeming.

This smug autist makes me diamonds. Am I the only one?

user, understanding != agreement. He understands Aleister doesn't mean Touma will just agree with his plan. He has heard enough of this shit so many times, that Touma will understand Aleister enough to just probably punch his face in for trying to enact his plan.

>autist
she is a legit cyborg lol

This.

I literally said this was a possibility please read the post before replying.

Summarize the entire vol 17 for a fag to lazy to read it.

Did that scientist chick get off'd?

Volume 17 was a bit of a drag and mostly set up, it's 18 you'll want to read. It introduced the conflict and characters.

Her fate was left uncertain

A possibility that won't happen. Whatever Aleister wants has to be greater than the perfect world. Just merely understanding him isn't just enough for Touma to side with Aleister.

Mikoto did

No, she isn't

>He's not going to agree
>I know user I said that
>What you said isn't going to happen
Please stop being contrary and pick a side user or better yet read that I said word for word that he might understand and not agree, you autist.

Doujins when?

>The perfect world is why Touma agreed with Othinus
Please read NT9 again user

And he got over it with Will-tan's help, hence greater than that world.

Harder than sales, I hope.

>11
>777

Don't even joke about that. I was at the edge of my seat while reading that. Finally settled down when they got her to the frog faced doc.

Should've stayed dead desu

Conspiracy by Fiamma to force Carissa weaken the shit out of United Kingdom in order for him to determine where the other remote control for Index is as so he can access her grimoires.

Fiamma's conspiracy is to use magic to bomb the Eurotunnel and have it blamed on France to increase tensions between France and UK. Seeing this as a weakness, and UK and her mother Queen Elizard seemingly trying to "appease" EU, and specifically Rome and Academy City as the two powers throw shit at each other since even before the bombing, Carissa decides to plan a coup with the help of the Knights of England. Meanwhile, Touma and Index goes to UK because Index is needed to analyze what spell was used in the bombing, and is forced to contend with French terrorists and surly pilots in-flight, AND INDEX DOESN'T GET TO EAT BEEF OR FISH ALL THE WHILE!

Carissa hires a mercenary magician club New Light (not a cabal), so they don't get noticed by Necessarius, to deliver to her the true legendary Curtana Original which empowers her and the knights of England. After Index was sent to analyze the tunnel, Touma helps Necessarius and Oriana Thomson catch New Light with their magic attache case, which delivers the sword to Carissa who secretly has her own attache case.

Volume ends with the Knights rising up against the Anglican Church and the rest of the royal family under Carissa.

Aleister's jar of fucks to give is empty and Touma has to experience who knows how much of Aleister's life while dangerously close to losing his shit. AC is going to burn this volume.

railgun gaiden
When did this happen?

Yesterday.

But why?

It was announced a month ago and people have been talking about it all the time.

Fuck, I thought you were talking about the old testament.

Anyway, NT17 was great. Touma gives no fucks and beats the shit out of everyone without punching also manipulating and threatening people to get his way, Fran is a cutie and actually a likeable member of the Kamisato faction, Luca is nice too, Aleister gets rekt by a random old man that nearly got killed earlier in the novel, Misaka gets cursed, Kamisato gets BTFO by magic gods after they call out all his bullshit and is actually shown mercy by them, satellite drops and giant kaijus, crazy bitches getting put in their place, and of course Yuiitsu finally fucking off from the goddamn novels.

Also, Yuiitsu trying to force a meme of being a "Kihara" to the girls of the Kamisato faction by just being an asshole to them.

Because he can.

Now I really want a magical girl spin-off from this franchise. Put it in Monthly Shonen Gangan as so not to saturate Dengeki Daioh.

Did they get rid of the curse on her or did they just suppress it?