Miscegenation

Hey pol, long time lurker here. I have recently found out my father has like 6 percent nigger blood in him. Should I even bother reproducing if I'm going to taint my offspring like that?

I'll take that as a no then

You are DAMAGED GOODS.....move out to Africa

it will wash out eventually.

>Literally any percent nigger blood

What kind of question is that? Of course you shoud end your amerimutt bloodline.

Probably not going to move to africa. Just not going to ruin any kids with it. Thanks for the suggestion though

ever thought of going full hotep?

I was grasping at straws, its sad to know that I'll never be able to have any white children.

I know you're memeing but I'm not

Not memeing, bud. Just feeling bad about myself.

Not memeing, just wallowing in my despair.

odds are high it's fake if you got it from a dna test.
they purposely put nigger and kike dna in results to "fuck with racists"

trace your own ancestry manually for better results.

She is cute tho.

enjoy getting cucked cause some autists on the internet said so m8

I am getting cucked because miscegenation is disgusting and unnatural

WTF are you doing ITT???
You are needed elsewhere:

That's what I was thinking, but don't they usually put only like 1% for shit like that? 6% seems to high for people to just believe them

>mum has brown eyes
>mutt has blue eyes
Wtf is going on here

She could have a recessive gene, but most babies have lighter colored eyes then they will get when they mature.

if you came out fine and your partner is fine then your offspring will tend to be a mixture of you two.
regression to the mean it's mostly a meme, it happens because of assortive mating but there's no evidence that if you choose a good partner and you're good too you're offspring won't be fine
ok bud, as I said, enjoy

Relax - The white ethno-state will need somebody to sweep the floors and clean the toilets.