Just being from a shithole doesn't make you a bad person, but why would you flee your country it wasn't a shithole...

Just being from a shithole doesn't make you a bad person, but why would you flee your country it wasn't a shithole? This doesn't make sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQj39rVjrZA
nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>why would you flee your country it wasn't a shithole?
You mean like Syria or Iraq? Gee, I wonder. Maybe because a certain (((country))) destroyed them?

>This doesn't make sense.
To rural and suburban retards, nothing makes sense except free money they "worked hard for" by inheriting.

>flee shithole country
>turn host country into shithole

shitty people live in shithole countries; the problem with shithole countries is that the're full of shitty people.

It doesn’t matter. Do you want to bring in citizens who will not help your country? Do you want to bring in 500,000 3rd worlders even though 85% will go on welfare and nearly none of them have a college education? Does increasing crimes and lowering your standards of living seem like a smart political decision?

So destroyed countrs =/= shithole? Shithole doesn't have to be a fixed state bucko. Germany goes back and forth from being a shithole to civilization every 70 years or so.

Immigrants are less criminal though.

It's good to know that doggo is not on the menu.

Shitholes usually have one thing in common.

youtube.com/watch?v=AQj39rVjrZA

Legal ones or illegal ones?

the people make the shithole. if you're from a shithole the stink sticks to you.

So, legal and non-legal immigrants make up 27% of the population in jail while being 9% the overall population. How do they commit less crime again? God, I fucking hate liberals

Both.

www.politifact.com/california/statements/2017/aug/03/antonio-villaraigosa/mostly-true-undocumented-immigrants-less-likely-co/

nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html

The "immigrants are raping america!" meme is exactly the same as the "Europe is burning!" meme. They're both outrage """"journalism"""", based on the opposite of facts to push the rightwing agenda.

It found: "Immigrants are in fact much less likely to commit crime than natives, and the presence of large numbers of immigrants seems to lower crime rates." The study added that "This disparity also holds for young men most likely to be undocumented immigrants: Mexican, Salvadoran, and Guatemalan men."

It continued: "Today, the belief that immigrants are more likely to commit crimes is perpetuated by ‘issue entrepreneurs’ who promote the immigrant-crime connection in order to drive restrictionist immigration policy."

Wow, it's almost like the right is full of cancer.

>God, I fucking hate liberals
That's because you're a lying retarded brainlet and you get frustrated when people prove your propaganda to be bullshit in the open.

Maybe they're just less likely to get caught?

You're forgetting that native Americans include blacks

Humour me, if migrants are less likely to commit crimes why are the prisons filled with migrants while citizens are a minority?

So, national government statistics are less reliable than a journalist cherry picking data to confirm his leftist belief.

Oh but right, I’m the retard.

What were the facts in Rotherham you dispute you brainlet?

>Facts be damned. I feel a thing.
Noone cares. Cry more.

And to answer your question, I have no idea. I haven't looked into it.

Another dumbass.

What's a house with no doors?

It's a house full of shithole squatters.

>politifact
>nytimes.com

kys. like sanctuary shit holes don't fake crime stats and fail to investigate when poor little mexicans are involved.

>claim facts are the opposite
>can't explain why

Hippies are the absolute lowest form of human.

That's not an argument. Most prisoners seem to be from shithole countries, if isn't first generation migrants it's second generation or third.

well i kind of wish i could leave my country and a lot people consider it to be among he best

the united states is just getting really jewy for my tastes. it feels like its only going to get way worse

>EVERYTHING IS FAKE NEWS
Hold on, I'll try to find a Daily Caller article and screencap an image and outrage headline while obscuring the source.

Waitasecond
Illegals are by definition criminals. All of them have broken the law.

>That's not an argument.
That you can't handle reality? I'd say that's a pretty fucking strong argument.

Checkmate, atheists!

>the presence of large numbers of immigrants seems to lower crime rates
lmfao, what a fucking joke. They just cover each other for crimes committed.

What?

Duh

You can only blame the first generation. You had the chance to assimilate the second and third generation and turn them into germans, but prefered to let them build ghettos and their own communities.

Btw. just because in total numbers migrants aren't committing as many crimes doesn't mean they aren't more criminal on average. That's like saying gay migrants wouldn't have a higher chance of aids because there are more aids patients in total in the country.

It's not that black and white. We have all sorts of migrants and with everyone but arabs and turks our approach to integration works. They just refuse to learn the language and segregate all by themselves.

There's plenty of other countries they can "flee" to, we're all about selective immigration now, only the best.

>nothing makes sense except free money they "worked hard for" by inheriting.
You stay the fuck away from the last physical remnant of the love my dead mother felt for me, you communist piece of animal shit.
I swear to Christ I will cut your fucking throat.

Saxony has been a shithole since at least Roman times

>Just being from a shithole doesn't make you a bad person
Good people don't just randomly get smited by God and have their countries turned to shit for no reason. There are exceptions in every shithole but by far the majority of people are going to be ambulatory turds. People make the country and in return the country makes the people, if that makes sense.

Exactly! Do I get mad about it? NO!

Fucking racist.

Pretty sure they don't pay taxes either. If I don't pay taxes I go to jail.

Many of them are exploited by big agri, big dairy, etc. They can't form unions, can't do much of anything. It's sad, but being a libshit only seems to exacerbate the problems they have and the problems they bring. This all stems from the trade deals that took off in the latter half of the 20th century. Big agri gains a new market in Mexico, Wall Street soaks op some of the profit, Mexico has less bullshit to deal with and the US government fucks the poor and middle class whites over yet again, just business as usual in 56% land.