IT HAS HAPPENED. 1965 IMMIGRATION ACT IS SEEPING INTO THE PUBLIC CONSCIOUSNESS

We have entered a New Don, a New Beginning. The True Enemy crept in, on the back of false liberal promises, in the form of the 1965 Immigration Act. This is the final boss.

There is nothing more important than repealing this anti-white, anti-western, anti-christian legislation that has wreaked havoc upon our country, turning it into coon town in less than 50 years. only now is it becoming apparent to all Real Americans that a bunch of disgusting spics, niggers and other subhumans have slowly begun to infest our once beautiful country.

I am hoping this marks the beginning of when we finally reclaim our home from the brown hordes.

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com.sci-hub.tw
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/30/ted-kennedys-real-legacy-50-years-of-ruinous-immigration-law/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drumpf Bumpf

Sure hope so desu.

>waiting_for_The_Don_to_deliver.jpg

Da goyim know

This single piece of legislation was like introducing an auto immune deficiency disease to the US.

IT’S ON DRUDGE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WE HAVE A NORDICIST PRESIDENT AND THE IMMIGRATION ACT OF 1965 IS ABOUT TO BE REPEALED!!!

some relevant data
onlinelibrary.wiley.com.sci-hub.tw /doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/epdf?

>1965 IMMIGRATION ACT

REPEAL, MAKE ROCKWELL DREAM COME TRUE

Is this what everyone meant by #TimesUp?

>1965 Migration act

You already chose your destiny in the great war. This is the result. Enjoy it, mutts.

>DAAAAAAAAAAAAADDY!!!!!

shit, didn't include x scale

this is one of the biggest PC redpills there is.

damn. So true

nation is already gone. just flood it with sewage.

>951664565011603457
delet this goyim

show me the study

i can't link it cause spam filter. Maybe this will work

onlinelibrary.wiley.com.sci-hub.tw
/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/epdf?

he looks like the brogandoff twins

>We have entered a New Don, a New Beginning. The True Enemy crept in, on the back of false liberal promises, in the form of the 1965 Immigration Act. This is the final boss.
If this doesn't get repealed the United States of America as we know it will be a rotting mess in 50 years.

It's either now or never.
JUST DO IT
MAGA
AMERICA FIRST
AMERICAN CHILDREN FIRST

what are our chances of repealing it lads?
this is it, our dream

God speed my white brothers. Either way we have many many challenges we have to face in the future.

makes sense we can't allow north america to fill up with human garbage that even when given every opportunity to better themselves as humans taught to act like civilized peoples will fail to do so and continue to act in a way that destroyed their country

I-is the storm upon us? A shit storm, perhaps?

>what are our chances of repealing it lads?
They better be a 100% because otherwise your children or your grandchildren are going to be getting their shit pushed in on their way to school by Mbubuku from Somalia or DerkaWerka from Haitistan shithole.

So.. this country would still be 12% plus black, still had hundreds of thousands of Japanese American citizens as they were put in camps. Hawaii was still majority non white... Chinese from the train tracks were still here.

Japs are honorary Aryans and chinks tend to integrate

This hurts so much

>chinks tend to integrate
No they don't. Go to any medium size city and you'll see they try to make the areas they live in like the shithole they came from.

pol freaking out over a drudge headline

nothing before congress, no way. not ever.

damn, that really was the end of America. fuck.

She was so happy on Fox news talking about what Trump said.

God i love Ann. Id impregenate her with my pure Aryan seed if she was 20 years younger.

before today, maybe it wasn't possible.

but someone Teflon Don has come through out of nowhere to deliver us a golden opportunity. The man is a miracle worker.

You can read the Drudge link to Brietbart if you don't know much about it, its a basic primer. No one can defend this legislation, it did the exact opposite of what was promised, and it has made America immeasurably worse. The dirty secret here is that these crazy fucking liberals and neo-cohens have only a jewish poem they tacked onto the Statue of Liberty as a basis for hordes of dumb brown people to invade us. That's it.

>breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/30/ted-kennedys-real-legacy-50-years-of-ruinous-immigration-law/

we need to get some sort of #repeal campaign trending for the 1965 act

this is the perfect time

no

>Having faith in normal faggots
user, I...

Wait is he actually going to repeal the 1965 act?

1488 m8

Actually you'd be closer to 1/6 Black without all the other POCs

>This is the final boss
the federal reserve is the final boss

Hahahah tiny dicked whitebois gettin BTFO

still better than nothing. when that article came out, it wasn't even linked on Drudge, now its at the top.

The National conversation is about how ebil Trump is, but the subtext is plain as day.

>Why are we taking in hordes of brown people?

that is the question, the answer is the 1965 immigration act. You put that into the public consciousness, then it starts the ball rolling. It might not be next week, next month, next year, next 10 years, but the overton window has shifted tonight. and this genie can't be put back into the bottle.

federal reserve is rumored to be next season's bbeg

repeal this jewish trick.

This. It’s already that way in cities where whites are a minority. My niece and nephew were bullied out of school by blacks in Texas.

That is only the legal part of immigration from Caribean and Spic countries.

Don’t play with me nigger.

I like the way you think.

So the Federal Reserve might be out next? Franking should be handled by the government, not a private organization.

do it faggot (he won't)

das how you get killed

Weren't the authors of that law Jewish?

This

Plus any gen z who were with Trump will start seriously wondering wtf it's all about

Then they'll see how we used to be a pretty damn white nation 50 years ago

Checked

NICU

The biggest reaction I've gotten is from telling people the U.S. was a 90%+ white country in 1965. They don't even believe it. That's how sad this has become.

I said that to my parents and they both stopped eating and had a look of horror on their faces. They knew damn well what that meant. from 90 to just over 50. we've been majorly white longer than we haven't. 1776 - 2018 and yet these fucking kikes want us to believe that's not true.

One of the writers was, Ted Kennedy was just a really, really good goy.

Once forgotten history coming back to haunt us.

That needs to be repealed, along with the Civil Rights Act and the Brown v. Board decision.

is it me or have Tucker and Laura swung WAY to the right in recent months? feels good man.

>>> A Nation of Immigrants.
First published in 1958 as Kennedy was a senator preparing to run for the presidency, the book had two central themes: a celebration of immigrants' contributions to the nation and a call to abolish the system by which they had been selected since 1924.

Nearly three decades after that system was enacted it was reaffirmed by the 1952 McCarran-Walter Act, which Congress passed over the veto of President Harry Truman. Truman condemned the national-origins quota system as "a slur on the patriotism, the capacity, and the decency of a large part of our citizenry.

Renewal of the system was particularly offensive to groups that represented Italians and Jews, who had been particularly affected by the restrictions. The American Committee on Italian Migration conducted an intensive lobbying campaign. Publication of A Nation of Immigrants was a project of the Anti-Defamation league of B'nai B'rith, which had been impressed by Sen. John F. Kennedy's record of supporting liberal immigration laws, including measures to accept refugees from war-ravaged Europe.

Repealing that thing would be fantastic.
Lyndon Baines Johnson was a fruitcake who flashed his Texas-sized penis at all and sundry, including reporters and the White House cleaning staff.
Yeah, repeal it. Would be major step in making American so great it would become the USU: United States of Utopia.

the whites are answering for the irresponsibility and incompetence of other nations would result in over population.

now instead of culling the spawning locusts, the whites must suicide so the locusts can spread further

an executive order repealing the 1965 immigration act

bump for justice

>people will unironically defend this act because they don't understand that "illegal immigration" isn't "immigration."

Bump

Yes they were

The educated among us must recognize that the feeding of uncultured societies breeds third world infliction. This reduces the capacity of the globe entirely. All aid third world aid must subsist. They have no place in a society on the brink of being a type 1.

Literally had blood dripping from my eyes as I read that...

Literally Jew behaviour. Stop acting like those underhanded gypsies.

knock knock

Franking does in fact belong to the government, yes, astute observation

is okay bruddah i no da whey

It looks like it would fit even better if you could control for affluence.

REPEAL OR DIE

It's too late you fucking dumbasses. You white male weaklings sat around for nearly 60 years while non-whites poured in, and during that time, most of you enriched yourselves using the cheap labor. Now that everything has gone to shit you want to try and roll back the clock? Good fucking luck. There are 150 million non-whites in America and many of them are complete savages.

Maybe you master-race, white snowniggers should have shown some foresight and self discipline before flooding yet another one of your countries with cheap labor. America is finished and the white race in America is finished. 56%? No fags...More like 20% and falling rapidly. We South Africa tier now.

Bump. 100% this. 1965 is when the Jews made their move. This Immigration Act is when the America we need and deserve, that our parents wished for us, was shitholed away. Never forget. Educate your siblings.

>what a time to be alive to see this on Drudge, in a pro-Trump headline!

>in the form of the 1965 Immigration Act
ohhhhhhhhh boi

They aren't your friends. Never forget that.

That which has been hidden will be brought to light. Praise be.

This
In groups they are loud, pushy, unbelievably dishonest, and they spit everywhere.

If only.

Looks like Drudge, nobody reads that shit or believes it.

>Kennedy
jesus christ they really are white niggers

>DON DON DON!!!!!! (High pitched violins squeeking)

I love dropping the 1965 act on 'we is meltin pot n shhieet' fags.

Wheres NY?

This pic is total justification for the extermination of the Jewish race.

This is a good idea for a political comic.

I've been waiting for this bill to be repealed since I first read about it years ago

Time's up international clique. The goyim know.

They're going to need a head start.

>all those Californian cities at the bottom left
What a shithole

>Actually believing Trump will repeal the 1965 Act
>Actually believing Congress will support repealing the 1965 Act
>Actually believing Republicans and Democrats allowing this
Even if you do repeal it, how do you keep it so? You don't.
After 4-8 years, another Democrat becomes president and you're fucked.

All you do now is damage control but you're gone as a nation, you're just a state.