Definitive map of the world's shitholes and non-shitholes based on HDI figures

Green = Non-shitholes
Orange = Semi-shitholes
Grey = Shitholes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-U_XKWSQmE
theatlantic.com/amp/article/537108/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so apparently he was 100% correct in his labeling Haiti as a shithole, bravo Mr Trump on your discernment and intelligence

youtube.com/watch?v=W-U_XKWSQmE

"Strikingly, WV portrays Haiti in the same way as the propaganda spewed out by the bourgeois press, which paints Haiti as nothing but violent slums with no working class. The imperialists then use this caricature to justify the “need” for U.S. and U.N. troops to maintain “security.” Yet international observers were unanimous in remarking on the near absence of riots and the low level of looting, except for people desperately seeking food during the early days when the U.S. was blocking aid. In fact, the SL’s line on Haiti bore an uncanny resemblance to that of the right-wing Washington Times (25 January), which editorialized on “The Upside of Yankee Imperialism in Haiti”: “America's critics are claiming that the United States is using the pretext of earthquake relief to take over Haiti. The Haitians should be so lucky.... The United States deserves credit for this humanitarian effort, not blame for imagined invasions,” wrote this mouthpiece for Sun Myung Moon’s sinister Unification Church. Still, despite a similar line, the latter-day Spartacists are not a bunch of Moonies, but opportunist leftists bowing to the pressure of “their own” imperialist rulers."

Why Uruguay?

>alaska is a shithole
good stay out. we're full.

>Antarctica a shithole
Take it back!

>China
>semi
>Russia
>Non

WHAT?

surely the drumpfs love this shithole

>Libya semi-shithole
Nigger how the fuck is Libya only a semi-shithole.

Penguins are niggers bro. Have you seen them do anything but eat and fuck? Only difference is that they can swim.

Citation needed

>brazil
>semi-shithole

>Taiwan
>a shithole

Show your flag, you Amerimutt nigger.

kek

But also, tfw living in shithole part of semi-shithole

>Anything in the Middle East green
>Venezuala orange
>Alaska gray
>Memeflag

Low IQ shitskin detected

Germany should be grey

>Serbia, Bulgaria, Belarus, Iran
>same as Bosnia & Albania.
>Israel & Saudi Arabia not a shithole

fucking /ptg/ retards..

>American education
You'd be surprised. There are some well developed areas. Until Clinton came and saw, it was a well functioning state.

Uruguay is better than Argentina. If Argentina is green Uruguay should be green too

Penguins my arse Antarctica is lousy with Ayy's.

The funny thing is 50-60 years ago africa would have been green.

>Oman
Really? I thought it was like a desert version of Switzerland. Only Pajeets and Filipinos there have an hard time.

Nice bait. Checked.

Literally.

>soviet nuclear test site isn't shithole

what

You mad Ivan Goldsteinowizch?

Missed a spot, friend.

So ... on the flat Earth ... this is all shithole?

Alaska and Hawaii btfo

i got the same reaction as the guy on the left after looking at those retards

you got the same reaction as pic related

what's orange?

a fruit

Wew Lebanon is a semi shithole. Win.

Do you know a single thing about Sri Lanka at all

>Singapore and Taiwan are shitholes

Wtf?

a stick

The US should be gray

kys quebec you are the jew of canada

when does my green card arrive in the mail?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We are orange in the process of turning grey.

>UK
>not a shithole

>We are orange in the process of turning grey.
is it bad over there?

>argentina
>NOT
>A
>SHITHOLE

>israel not a shithole
Fuck off

only because there's quite a bit of white people in argentina and Macri's friends with Trumpy that doesn't mean it's not a shithole

>Russia
>Not shithole
AXAXA

Is he really saying you have to go back in that video?

maybe was an Argentine who made this map, argentine people are shitskin

Really? Fuck off

only half or maybe a bit more of us. i'll admit that we never were mostly white. but argeniggers are pretty unknown to the rest of the world since they live in shithole villages with no internet and nobody wants to see them since their lives are depressing.

>thank god we can forget our problems with a big bowl of rape and incest, huh carlos?

You are not correct at all. At all!!! Fucking Argenigger

>Iran and turkey a shithole
>saudi arabia not a shithole
Wew,can you be less of a kike? They might not be as rich as saudi arabia but they are definitely more advanced

Would you ever want to.live in Iran or turkey? The entire me is a shit hole

...so we ARE mostly white? but i'm still a nigger? or am i wrong and most niggers here are known world-wide?

Never said I wanted to live there, all I said was there is no way KSA is better than iran or especially turkey

Very few """white""" Hispanics are actually white. I don't care how well they pass. They are still mongrelized

You stupid argenigger Argentina is blanco!

So what is "mongrelized" according to you?

>me during argentine tradition day at school years ago
am i white enough...?

Of course my friend

Having significant non white ancestry. Anyone under 95% European is not white

Cherry pick

If Mexico is only a semi-shit hole, I'd hate to see a complete shit hole.

Wow dude seriously? Oh my god i cant tell you how many whites are below 95% thats alot dude seriously

Im 87% do i count?

this
Uruguay is not a shithole

i'll have to agree with hitler here, even argeniggers aren't actual african niggers. they are of mongoloid/native american descent. there's little difference in their lazyness and willingness to commit rape to

The white American gene pool is 98.6% European. Europe's must be similar. Whites are not as mongrelized as the kikes want you to think.

I really don't care about the "shithole" comment, we all know the reality of our country but I just really wish Trump had done it After the senate elections that are coming in march, now the communists are gonna have a field day burning flags and getting extra boost for it.

This is the most American map I've ever seen, you just made basically all of Europe green, and the US as well, Jesus Christ

Russia should be orange and Ukraine is already gra(e)y

How the fucking is Abo Lanka less of a shithole than India?

Im sorry but thats alot of European blood wow! Can you please give me a source? And you haven't answered my question im 87% what im i?

if my grandparents are italian and lebanese (from my dad's side) and german and ukranian from my mom's side, and both my parents are argentinian... then am i mongrelized or wut?

>Sri Lanka

>Baltics, Poland and Russia are Green

S-sure...

Argaytinian are so fucking racist, is other shithole

You are both mongrelized

Russia not GRAY lol, srsly..

Very funny Genghis

Well im sorry but i think by now 90% of the world is mongrelized and the Argentina guy having all European blood but from different nations dosen't mean he's a mongrel you cunt

man i can't believe we were both created and dominated by these retards...

>brazil, mexico, turkey, china not grey
you haven't traveled much have you user

>90% of the world is mongrelized
That's such a Jewish idea. And that other guy has sand nigger ancestry

>Ukraine orange
>but Russia green
You’ve clearly never been to either place. Swap them, or at least color Russia orange.

Romania doesn’t deserve green either.

true

Listen dude c'mon stop acting ridicules most people on this planet come from other ethnic and racial backrounds

White people are of wholly European ancestry.

I know you need to go back there.

Yeah sure

theatlantic.com/amp/article/537108/

somebody buy them mothers some decent firearms.. its like Dads army out there..

Is that ukraine or poland lol