Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States!

Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checked.

>Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!
Is he autistic?

yes he is. 7 more years!

Understandable.

He’s a fuckin baby who knows that the Brits will be throwing shit at him any chance they get.

maybe a good riot will make them remember that they're 2 steps away from 1984. rape gangs, etc

>Is he autistic?

Trump Foundation gives to Anti defamation league

>rape gangs

He makes Baron look like a stable genius.

oh, you must be new here. this your first day at shareblue?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Based. Trump is so epic you backasswards checked yourself.

Fuck England and the EU. Those fuckers didn't want him there anyways. Couldn't even into voting a way we asked at the UN, which we never do ask anyone to do since Iraq War. Where's the outrage a Londistan Mayor Khan for unilaterally speaking for the whole country.

Exactly. Saged.

If the riot will be good for them, why is Trump too afraid to go?

Hail to the chief we have chosen for our nation
Hail to the chief we salute him one and all

..and yet he can still see. Chad eyes, take note.

Oh wow had no idea. I’m sure there’s nothing like that going on in the states primarily by white people

Cry more

>He never released his tax returns!!!1!!!! RAWR!!!11!!!!
>We illegally released his old ass tax returns from one year!!!!1!!!1!! Yes!!!!1!!!

Who cares?

Checked

Saged

that makes it ok then?

your filenames give you away. try again. use a memeflag so you catch more

The tweet of a pussy.

This guy is the best. Check em.

We have rape gangs in America, all nazis and black people and communists and mexican and democrats.

The same people gang stalk.

They're all satanic cannibal pedos.

You know, the same people you have in England and Europe without the muslims.

djt has it covered user, dont worry

140 characters!

He's a master at getting a point across in 140 characters or less! fuck off, faggot, he has no space to form an essay!

Um, we sold the old one for a billion dollars when it was valued at a billion dollars. It was a revenue neutral project, and we had to move it because of all the trucks of peace.

Plus it was Bush that finalized the deal....

He just has to wait for them to fuck over the Brexit voters.

Riot incoming.

the limit hasn’t changed him from posting 6+ tweets all in part of the same message... you’re a fucking autist dude. cherrypick more

He’s a bit of a pussy for being afraid to go to Britain. Obvious excuse is obvious.

Are you mad?

Let me get this straight... you call Trump and Autist... now you call me one? Is that the only word you think you know that might be an "insult"?

Who would want to go to the land of ahmeds and acid attacks? with the mayor some paki faggot!

i didn’t call trump an autist. Go back to Sup Forums until you learn how to discern between different ID’s, you fucking autismo

also
>reddit spacing
you have to go back

Both you and that faggot only know "autist" do it now... KILL YOURSELF.

Same guy who sucks Netanyahu’s dick and takes it up the ass from Sultan bin Sultan over the blue orb?

You can suck this big dick, kid!

FUCK
YOUR
IDEA
OF HOW I SHOULD TYPE!

I've been here since 2011, I could give TWO fucks about your opinion... both you and that moron just got filtered!

Paki's aren't British user.

Prove it, cuck!

Faggot.

You are in for a very long decade.

have a (you). I’m so glad the tripfag larping as an oldfag is so butthurt lel

This is pretty cringe-worthy. I expected him to go and make Khan snub him because that's Trump's style. But he weaseled out of it. What the actual fuck.

>people on /pol were excited over this autist
Drumpf indeed

Only in London. He should come to York. The white English capital.

Is this really moot? Wow!

Trump can’t take the hate. He’s a pussy.

Moot got the fuck out... sold it to the Chinese guy who then flooded the board with anti American trolls. That along with fact that everyone hates the Clintons is why we have trump as president now.

He probably just doesn't want some Paki throwing acid in his face