Durarara

Best character or DRRR here

die

Again?

Let's be real here

My favorite characters were Dotachin, Erika, and Walker. It's a shame they got so little screen time.

Literally the worst actually.

Plus Celty. These are correct.

I feel like they could have been my top give more screen time and relevance to the story.

We get it, you are new to anime.

Now please stop making these threads and go spend your time watching an actually good show with no cringy edgelords to mess with your impressionable mind.

They all sucks, this series is just plain awful.

Reminder that fujoshits had to fucking like this shitty series and not Baccano forever ruining our chances of further adapting Narita's only good series. Fuck you fujoshits.

best girl
best character
best taste in men

Hurt durr someone likes something I don't like so they must be new to anime!
If you can't see why Izaya is the best you have pleb taste

>Baccano was good
Stop this meme

It was Japanese fans in general, not just female fans. With this logic you should be mad at males for not buying Baccano as well. No Japanese fan was interested because it didn't take place in Japan.

No, it was just fujoshits who bought DRRR.

Why would male fans buy Baccano with its what, 5 female characters (Chane, Nice, Ennis, Miria, Lua) compared with its 15+ male characters?

The fujoshits backed the wrong shitty horse.

People are always made when girls like anything so its nothing new. They wouldn't back it because it didn't take place in Japan. Simple as that. There is really only a one point rating difference between the series, Baccano won an award, Brains Base and Omori wouldn't make a second season anyway even if it did sell as much as Drrr.

Are you butthurt faggot who reported the last thread? What a fucking loser, topkek

No, I'm not.

Of course Baccano won an award. Because it's actually good and its main thrust isn't about three fucking dull high school students who don't understand the absolute minimum basics of communication and do the most retarded shit for no reason.

It's only allowed to say nice things about characters when they are female

Shiki and the dude in love with anri's mother were based too

Dumbass, I'm this poster right here 2/3 of my favorite characters in DRRR in are not female. And 1/3 of my least favorite characters in DRRR are female.

Narita can write badass male and female characters and can write awful male and female characters.

Not even close.

It would have sold if it was set in modern time period and in Japan. Durarara could have been better if it focused on literally any group that's average age wasn't 14.

He needed more screen time. He was my favorite newer character next to Russian assassin.

>He needed more screen time
This so much. I didn't like him at first but then I realized he was a bro and completely off his rocker. Rocchi scenes were the best.

I feel like a lot of interesting characters and developments were put aside for the stupid Mikado/Kida/Anri conflict. I got sick of their stupid problems by the end of it.

I was making an observation, it wasn't directly to you, sorry for the quotation

Oh yeah. This dude was neat. Great fighter, a bro, good with ladies, good looking, leader of a biker gang. Rochi is topshit

>good with ladies
I thought he was going to be a white knight or a playboy but it turns out that he genuinely loves every girl he sees and wants her to be happy. Blew my mind.
It goes along with Drrr's theme that everyone has a "twisted love" but it's still love nonetheless.

I stopped reading because he appeared less and less as time went on. There was so much potential for him and things for him to so. He was best boy and had a great scenes in all the scenes he was in and all the interactions he took part of. I don't feel like anything he did with the short spotlight he got was wasted so I'm grateful.

>I feel like a lot of interesting characters and developments were put aside for the stupid Mikado/Kida/Anri conflict. I got sick of their stupid problems by the end of it.
Same. I think I said "Oh my god. Who cares?" at the finale of S1. All this build up and I didn't care one bit.

>DRRR isn't good
wew

>Baccano isn't good
double wew

Why is it that newfags are the only ones who call it DRRR?

You mean drrr in general or using caps?

I only use Drrr when I'm lazy.