Jojo

Which arc's ending would you want rewritten and how?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MI2CXp0o_hs
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure&type=revision&diff=14125197&oldid=14095955
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure&type=revision&diff=38222800&oldid=38205663#A_note_on_WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Part 5. Requiems are lame and there was no real conclusion.

Part 5 so it isn't as ass pulley and maybe part 4 to flesh out Kira like he wanted to.

How accurate is this?

part 5 to be less of a clusterfuck ending, and include Fugo in some capacity

>doppio
>kira
>lawful evil

Everyday until you like it.

It´s shit.

New trailer for the movie is out.
youtube.com/watch?v=MI2CXp0o_hs

thanks doc

doc linked an article a while ago talking about Angelo's stand and CG while he's being interrogated by the police.

I really like the tone,setting,color pallet they are going for

So Angelo is the antagonist and not Kira?

I wonder if Araki will redo parts 5 and 6 like how part 7 was basically parts 1 and 2 together and how part 8 is 2 and 4.

Part 8 is 4 and 5.

Part 8 references every part extensively.

Terrible

It's the first part of part 4, not the entire thing.

All Jojos except Johnny are good at heart.

>Pucci and Valentine more lawful than Jon

into the trash it goes

>johnny
>not good at heart

What are the blue squares supposed to be and why is it important?

Johnny is evil and a bad person and drowns animals.

Just to show off the location of Hyougara rocks between the old map and new map. It also helps with the location of tree.

For some reason, the tree is close to the coastline and the Higashikata building.

Okay now I'm worried
Where before I thought they weren't showing the stands to try to create anticipation, now I'm actually worried they're trying to hide something

what if they look like fucking garbage, guys

Stands other than Aqua Necklace remain invisible until Koichi gets stabbed with the Arrow, because he is our POV

Okayasu's dad's hand and Angelo's stand's animation don't look bad, but those were only glimpses so who knows

Live action anime will always be shit. It's just something you have to accept. If they somehow manage to make stands look alright, I'll count it as a miracle.

Every Jojo besides Jonathan is chaotic nuetral/good. Even Jonathan is more neutral good.

Reminder that stands were ayy lmaos all along

Why was Hamon so much better

Inaccurate for many of the characters.

post filenames

Hamon was never good

Stands always looked like garbage compared to epic hamon!!

>Will Zeppeli
>Lisa Lisa
>Caesar
>Gyro
>Kakyoin
>Polnareff
>Jotaro
>Jolyne
>Joseph
>not good

>Doppio evil, rather than neutral leaning towards evil
>Valentine at max evil
>Iggy leaning that close to evil
>Hermes not leaning toward good

Fairly innaccurate

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure&type=revision&diff=14125197&oldid=14095955

Who was in the wrong here?

You.

what are you implying exactly?

>Part 4: Diamond Doesn't Break
>But wait! There's more!
> Araki retroactively introduces the "Bow & Arrow", an ancient artifact (and yes, it is a bow & arrow)
>Most of the Stand Users are teenagers, too, so the effect is sort of like "Stand User High School"

>Part 5: Golden Wind
>He tries to attain the rank of Gangster King (?) for the Italian community he loves.

>Part 7: Steel Ball Run
>Hasn't been officially declared a part of the JoJo story line. Stars Zeppelli, a man who races with others in a dash across America for 5 million dollars. He uses steel balls that spin according to Zeppelli's wishes. Stars a Jojo, and people who look startling like characters from the other series, including Abdul and Dio Brando.

Part 6: 1. Made in Heaven never happened. The remaining crew eliminate Pucci and lived to see another day. 2. Everything that happened was nothing but a dream/nightmare that Irene had. She doesn't know if she's either Jolyne or Irene because everything that Jolyne went through felt real for her. She then meets people that look like Jolyne's friends wondering if it's a coincidence or fate.

Part 5: Show an aftermath epilogue of what happened to Giorno, Mista, Trish, turtle Polnareff, and Fugo (not PHF) like attending their fallen friends' funerals, Giorno meeting Jotaro for that skin sample, or something. Then show Giorno, Mista, and Polanreff restructuring Passione into something better.

You are in the wrong for posting that to this thread.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure&type=revision&diff=38222800&oldid=38205663#A_note_on_WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I don't know why I'm bothering to look at old revisions of the JoJo page on wikipedia, but there is something fucking mystifying about it.

I didn't post it though

Great. Assume I directed it at the user who posted it then.

Pearl Jam

But what are you implying?

Bait

Nice bait, Strawman!

So, was Ceasar the evil one? He lost.

That's not what a strawman is.

>the insane murderer who is fearful of the law because he murders women and dates their hands
>lawful
A lot of this is shit senpai.

Why did kakyoin elbow polnareff?

>Giorno
>good

>Steel Ball Run
>This series is likely caused by the after effects of the stand "Stairway to Heaven" [...], which was reputed to create a perfect universe for everyone. This explains the inclusion of characters such as a Higashikata - someone of Josuke's lineage - an Avdol lookalike, and Diego "Dio" Brando.
I know this is from 2006 but it still makes me a little irritated

>Jolyne
>not evil

t.pussi

t. bossu

Giorno is morally good
Giorno is extremely bad from an entertainment standpoint

What would your ideal studio for p5 be?

Kyour favorite.

ARBY'S
A-R-B-Y-S
Apostrophe after the Y.

>spoilers didnt work

BONES A team or KyoAni Nichijou team, specially if either are working closely with Araki.

>giorno
>not the most entertaining jojo
pleb

They'll be EoH models

Because he's an asshole, and this scene solidifies his place as the worst character in part 3

>t. Jotakak fujo

He was referring to Kakyoin

do you think we're gonna get a scene of enya or DIO in the movie?

>Angelo mentions DIO and Jotaro's ptsd kicks in
>A picture of DIO fades into the scene with Jotaro's face in the center of the frame.
>its just a bad jpeg of one of the quality DIOs from the TV version filtered on

Id give that movie a 10/10 right there

Titmouse

>2. Everything that happened was nothing but a dream/nightmare that Irene had. She doesn't know if she's either Jolyne or Irene because everything that Jolyne went through felt real for her. She then meets people that look like Jolyne's friends wondering if it's a coincidence or fate.
that would have been so cool

in general I hate that the Part 6 ending doesn't focus on Jolyne

>watching an episode of jojo
>it has a jojo reference in it

part 4.
kira escapes

>introduced conning Koichi out of his money and luggage
>kills every opponent he encounters (except Buccellati)
>hey guys let's steal a hundred cars lol
>ultimate goal is to take control of the mafia and run it in exactly the same way, except for the drugs

Giorno isn't good, he just doesn't like drugs.

Theoretically, could the Requiem of every single Stand be the exact same as one another?

No, because we've seen two different ones.

>Bites the Dust
>Chariot Requiem
>GER

You have a strange way of counting to two.

>Bites the Dust
>Requiem
Hmm

I'd want 6's end rewritten because Araki was rushed the first time. I consider the end section to be when they leave the prison though.

>because Araki was rushed the first time

did you fall for the meme, user?

Yes

Hamon + Stand would be OP. Josephs HERMIT PURPUL was weak af, yet he still managed to outwit DIO to a degree.

Spin + Stand is literally infinitely better

What was your reaction when Old Joseph used the "your next line is"?

I came my pants every single time

how does he always know

Araki clearly came up with Made in Heaven to speed up and rush the ending.

Thoughts?

Did jojo rip off persona or vice versa? I'm so sick of seeing persona on Sup Forums

>Did jojo rip off persona or vice versa?
Why don't you look at the dates of Part 3 and Persona and find out yourself?

>I'm so sick of seeing persona on Sup Forums
Why go there in the first place?

did angelo ill an asian man?

>literally another The Last Airbender movie

>Aqua necklace is literally just water
>Crazy Diamond is literally just a giant diamond