STOP!!

EY EY OOH

EY EY OOH

EY EY OOH

I want to fuck that ghost

Who is the traitor?

Hard mode: no Whey, Ochako, or Invisatits

Tsuyu.

Go to fucking reddit. We don't need your fucking generals.

New reader here, just caught up with the manga. Got a few questions.

1. Traitor theories? Last thread said tsukauchi was ruled out after the kid napping raid, but I can't accept that. The heroes took decisive action as soon as the plan was announced so the traitor wouldn't have had time to act no matter who it was. AfO sacrificed himself for the other villains because there was no other choice.

2. I really want some information on Deku's dad.

3. What will Toga do with Deku's blood? Does she gain the quirk of whoever she turns into? Will toga just break all of her bones if she tries to use OfA?

4. Does suneaters perk have any risks? Like if he turned his entire body in a cow, would his brain also be affected?

that one friend of All Might, the one from the police or something

FASTER!!!!!!!!

>this thread again
stop! my dick can only take so much
also mfw you need to solve 5-6 captcha to fucking post nowadays

didn't mean to link that comment from last thread my bad

who's best girl and why's it froggo-chan

it's because a noumu can't disobey.

Oh, you want to post something?
>here, select all of these signs
>do it again
>again
>you know what, maybe vehicles are better
>no wait, store fronts
>ah fuck it. Signs again, I guess.
>more signs for you
>okay I guess you can post now
holy fuck I hate this

>Not using legacy captcha

ROOD

If your favorite BNHA was noumu'd, what extra powers do you think he or she should be gifted with?

They can be lewd if you want, we're all noumufuckers here. Or at least everyone with good taste is.

Please stop forcing this weird fetish on us.

>mfw the traitor is Aizawa

>weird
it's perfectly normal to get a funny feeling in your no no place from the thought of a hot noumu girl, user
embrace it

#FREEMOONFISH

Please die.

>Momo
>fat generation (so she has more nutrients to make objects with)
>extra strength (to carry the heavier shit she can make)
>increased memory (so she can remember more objects to make)
She would be nearly unstoppable. Pair her with a competent villain to give her orders and she could do real damage.

Shouji with a size changing quirk+basically any decent emitter quirk would be a seriously tough customer

>inb4 this post is just Hori looking for ideas

stop with the fucking generals
you'll end up like monster musume generals

The rat man

Name 1 character that is canonically stronger than Endeavor.

>AfO
No he's in jail. And if you seriously believe that Deku wont be the strongest as the number 1 hero with a bullshit quirk like OfA, I dont know what to tell you. and he'll be stronger than All Might just because the quirk stockpiles power as you go down the line, so he'll be stronger than AfO

FUCK OFF
WE DON'T NEED NEW THREAD TILL NEW EPISODE (SATURDAY)

too good to be true

>Name 1 character that is canonically stronger than Endeavor
Midoryamom

>can't even keep her man satisfied enough to stay at home

Nope.

>Tsuyu
give her the power to grow extra limbs and make bone spurs since those are both things that frogs can do.
Also, a musclegirl frog slave who could use 10 arms to please me at one time would be baller.

Deku. He got brainwashed by All for One to protect Ochako, who is the key to destroy society.

Soon in Rokka no Hero Academia

>implying that he didn't leave because he couldn't handle how good of a wife she was

>Kirishima
Diamond Hardening, capable of beating the shit out of OruMaito

>Asui
just give her Kirishima's hardening. Her base abilities are already plenty good, so the increased strength and durability more then powers her up; plus she could probably harden her tongue into a mace or spear.

another for the fap folder

Kirishima (but only when he's with his boyfriend)!

Let's say you have three quirk-killer bullets. What three members of hero society do you nullify to cause the most damage?

All Might (on live television)
Endeavor (on live television)
Deku

Deku, whoever the number 1 hero in the world is, bakugo so I can laugh at his pitiful quirk less ass.

Mirio, All Might, Endeavor

>All Might
You cant use quirk nullifiers on near dead people with no quirk.

>All Might

....user...

You fucking legend

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK SPOILER THAT SHIT

I would shoot Endeavor 3 times because he's a fucking douchebag

Not really necessary to spoiler what is essentially common knowledge

I want to see more development for Lucoa. I feel like she's only there as eyecandy and nothing else, you know?

oh shit

Mt. Lady did get some development

Doujin where someone shoots Bakugou with the quirk nullifying bullet and then rapes him WHEN?

Chapter 91 came out a year ago, user. You should start reading.

I might have skimmed past it whilst reading the manga, what chapter?

Hideout raid

On thing I really liked about the Hideout Raid arc was how Hori toke the time to show us how Mt. Lady DID care more about saving people than her own safety. I mean, she was just beaten down by the most know and dangerous villain that there ever was, and she still got up in a last attempt to help the kids escape. Man, my respect for her went up so much in those few panels

Will Deku ever get a muscle form like All Might?

I remember now, GG Anons

Might be worth me reading some Arcs again

oh man up until that point the manga was on a fucking hypetrain

I thought he already had?

Honestly, The Hideout Raid arc is the best arc for me, it has so much hype, the All Might vs All for One fight has to be the highlight of the manga. And this arc is looking like its going to be a good one. I mean, The Unbreakable Red Riot form of Kirishima was the most hype I have been about the manga since the Hideot arc

I dig the low-poly look he gets when he turns Unbreakable

Forgot something. Also, kudos to her for getting up faster than Gang Orca, the number 10 hero. That shows some fucking potential, considering she has only been a pro hero for a year, I think

I'm considering waiting like 6 months and binge-reading the manga all at once, rather than waiting for chapters weekly. This is torture.

Me too. And it was some good character development for him too.

I've been thinking that too, but one of my best mates reads it and would no doubt let spoilers slip

>Deku and Ochaco get together with very little drama or fanfare
>Deku's uniform design changes to include a properly-tied tie

How did they animate moving clothes without the body?

I don't think I could resist the temptation of reading the chapter once I know its out. Besides, I'm pretty sure I would get spoiled anyway

don't watch an anime called boku

how is she a supposed to be a top class hero when all she does is be invisible but wears clothes anyway?

Great for stealth missions like hostage situations.

Actually, her quirk is not being invisible, thats just a mutation her real quirk have her. She has some sort of light quirk, where she emits light for herself

I just kinda forget about my weekly manga for a few weeks usually and then pick up a couple chapters at a time. I don't read many ongoing series really so it works out.

>On thing I really liked about the Hideout Raid arc was how Hori toke the time to show us how Mt. Lady DID care more about saving people than her own safety.
Only retarded Stainfags thought the opposite

but then you would be missing out on literally all of the online hype and discussion

it's part of why I love ongoing shounens, when you binge read/watch something episodes and chapters become forgettable, but when you're waiting anxiously for the next volume, the chapter leaves an impact and you retain way more that way, you spend a week appreciating what you would normally only spend twenty minutes appreciating

i couldnt be more happy deku tie piss me off

SOON

I kept hearing a lot of Kaminari. Any particular reason to suspect him?

What is Kirishima trying to do to Bakugou here?

Shoto and Iida were also seen sleeping in the Baku Deku rematch

Why does he want to become a hero? It makes no fucking sense. He's even in Class A, meaning he beat all those suckers in B, C, D, etc. How? Just how?

He said he will probably become a full time side kick or something

Literally the "least suspicious" thing

Class A doesn't mean you beat Class B. A and B are the Hero classes, but they aren't ranked.

Holy shit, that is really convincing.

What about an angle where he is accidentally a traitor? Like he didn't realize he was being used as a human GPS? It would be a more tragic and drastic version of "he's just an idiot."

i love you user

I know you are a fujoshit but I think Bakugou doesn't like to be touched in general. He is fine with All Might but even with him his reactions are odd.

>That leg tho
No, I agree with you that he probably doesn't like to be touched. I think Kirishima is trying to grab his hand again, which is hilarious, because they technically aren't in danger anymore.

The Jump Giga coverswap between Horikoshi and Tataba have shown up by the way.

So are there really no subs at all? Are they at least in the process of subbing? I just want to watch the ova!

Oh shit what, even this skinny All Might is tall. Never noticed that.

chapter ?

Hori's art makes me want to read Black Clover