Liberals can’t win

tehehehehehhe

Best meme of 2018

Pretty good.

Saved. Thanks.

Spread this

Now that's a nice strawman

>I don't know what this word means but I see people use it all the time so I will too

Seriously spread this.

You're a disgrace to your ancestors

>Liberals: We must accept all the poor people from around the world.
>Me: But they are 3rd worlders coming for shitholes.
>Liberals: WTF!!!! They are not coming from sitholes?!
>Me: Then why are they fleeing their home countries by the millions? Sounds like shitholes too me.
>Liberal: WTF!!!! The Zionist plague on the statue of liberty says we goyim should take all the sick and tired 3rd worlders!!! We must let these 3rd worlders turn American into a shithole like their homeland!!!
>Me: Surely the Zionist will be fine with all there 3rd worlders flooding Israel.
>Liberal: .............

Template.

Liberals can't lose either.

Enjoying your mutti-kulti? How long before the Hajis pull down all your European Castles?

It wasn't the gesture, it was the context in which it was handled

Autists struggle with context. Understandable.

Well I'll let you get back to your Containment board. I won't be reading replies. Take care :)

He's probably an arab.

lmao did you purposefully say castles and not churches because you can't reconcile most of what trump says with christianity?

Allowing someone to abuse you is not showing them love. Sometimes love means correcting people when they are not doing the right thing.

>Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
>Implying Christ wanted us to be betas that got walked all over
>Implying Zionists haven't used the Bible and Christianity for their own ends since Christ died
>Even Christ warned us to use our own mind, heart, and wisdom to decide what is right and not to rely on the gospel of others alone.

Fuck off, mackerel eater