Give me your best arguments about immigration and prepare to be debunked

If every job in your country can be performed by a 3rd worlder for half the pay why not replace 100% of your population?

America is a racist rape culture. I'm trying to save them from being shot by police or getting raped by a cis white male by making sure they're safe in their shotholes.

>Give me your best arguments about immigration and prepare to be debunked
Immigration is not a right.

Non-Whites have no place in White countries.

White people deserve white genocide because non-whites were just fine without medicine, science, math, intelligence,morals, and technology.

I don't like niggers

people coming from shitholes
are unskilled
usually hate the united states
wouldn't regret neither think twice about abusing wefare usage
won't entirely integrate to american culture therefore changing it in their local communities

and no this can't be debunked. this is undeniable.

>It's required for continued economic growth

Throwing some bait out

Racism is natural. The only way to prevent it is to have only one race in a country.

this man invited unskilled and cheap mexicans to work out in cali, it worked.

The land of my people belongs to my people, we are the original people of this land, we built this country, is OUR country, our land, our race, our language, pur culture, our civilization, our cities. Foreigners are just guests who we can kick out when we want and they will be always a minority without exceeding a limit. And I expect the same for the other countries, but I don't care about what happens in other country it's not of my business.

Entitlement programs such as Social Security/Medicare require healthy workers between 18-65 to pay into them. In 2035 SS will begin to default on payments to beneficiary's.We need immigrant workers, just not old ones.

>The land of my people belongs to my people, we are the original people of this land

que risa me das

¿Por qué gilipollas?

Fixed your shit image

Commonwealth of shit, Also Argentina and Uruguay belong to Italy due to them being the majority ethnicity in those countries.

This is the only way. All others are inferior.

>Only accept in middle class students on temporary student visas from shithole countries to study in lower tier state schools, sending them back upon graduation. There is literally no other good reason to accept immigrants. If we ever get our prison system fixed to the point that we realize inmates are legal slave labor and can be forced to work those shitty jobs at businesses that are in actual desperate need of workers.

1 post by this ID lmao.

Where are all the Germans? There's barely any English ancestry left in America

>1 post by this ID

Anons right. Historically, the majority of the people that immigrated to America are of german heritage

the brit should be a muslim