Precure Thread

Precure stuck in things!

Peach and berry rolling from donut nakewameke

cunny

Fuck off

bunny

>happy Yuri
So that's why the movies are non-canon.

Sapphire Style is a miracle of the precureverse.

Erika, you slut!

Do NOT compare Nagisa to apes like that, that's really rude and insulting to Nagisa.

nagisa a cute

Wow that's a cool picture of Mai you got there. I took a pretty cool picture of Mai also.

Fuck off

C

Fuck off

Cute Riko

What happened to /ai/?

No that's Fortune in her Anmitsu Komachi form

Retard

We don't need a new general thread for this every fucking day.

Let it die then. I agree. We should just disappear till the ESL retards and the faggot with the epic reaction image folder fucks off.

>faggot with the epic reaction image folder

Fuck off. Whoever keeps avatarfagging with riko or hime. I know you don't watch precure.

Weren't you banned twice already? Fuck off.

there's been 2 jojo threads up at all times since the first anime aired.

You're a fucking retard. Fuck off

Can you jojofags condense your threads instead of telling others to die out? thanks.

I don't even know what kind of falseflag technique this is. Fuck off.

Stop telling everyone to fuck off. I didn't mind at first because I didn't like people posting Pripara or Balala stuff either but you guys need to seriously shut up. You've become way more annoying than anyone you're telling to "fuck off".

Seeing "fuck off" every other post is starting to irk me too.

Fuck off

>You've become way more annoying than anyone you're telling to "fuck off".

Either way there's still massive shitposting. I wish I could delete this thread but I can't remember if it even let's you anymore without a pass. There isn't enough activity anyways. Maybe being off the board is for the best.

Every other post is some broken english shit or this guy

You're not some sort of Janitor or Mod so stop trying to moderate this thread with your "fuck offs," because you're honestly doing more damage than you are doing good.

I'm not that guy though.

>great season
>been waiting for dessert themed precure for years
>threads are shit up with "fuck off" posting and ESL "precure is dead" fags

I can't believe I'm saying this but I feel like flags and ID's would help

Is it wrong to want to leave Aoi as a panting, sweaty mess on the bed?

flags and ids don't do anything, just look at Sup Forums. sage

You have to realize barely anyone talks about kira in the first place. The threads are dead.

They help in identifying repetitive shitposters in the general threads, quite a lot actually. Those posters can then be muted and/or ignored and are driven to silence.

that's no fault of kira

This is just a mets thresd at this point. Pc is pretty good at ignoring stuff i think.

Would you mind posting that again, but not from your phone this time?

Only kigs can save /pc/.

Himari? Is that you?

Which Precure have pandered to my petrification/freezing/traped in crystal/turning into objects fetish? I remember petrification in Doki and the girls getting crystalized in one of the crossover movies. What else?

Hapcha had trapping girls in mirrors shaped like coffins.
I-if your into that sort of thing.

They got trapped inside crystals in the Christmas episode of Heartcatch.

Oh yeah, that was hot because they were wearing their undergarment-like things.

The team gets turned into statues on the final arc of GoGo

I hope nothing happens to this Yuuyuu that I need to leave here unguarded.

I miss the lewd glowing clothes. Mahos had granny robes and Ichika covers too much.

That's because she's a good girl.

Legpri

I miss gopri

So I finished my rewatch of GoPri. Here are my final thoughts on the villains.

Stop and Freeze- Furniture. Like if Trio the Minor never got any development.
Close- Boring edgelord. Can't hold a candle to villains like Gohyaan, Kawarino, Joker, Northa or Orba.
Dyspear- Boring and derivative. She hardly did anything and the fights against her sucked. She doesn't even have the honor of being the first female main villain. Everything about her was just done to death by previous villains and she brought nothing new to the table.
Lock- Lock was a mixed bag. He hardly did anything but when he took center stage he was great. Before Twilight became Scarlet he only had 4 episodes as the antagonist and 2 of those were shared with Twilight. But the fight against him in episode 30 was my favorite of the whole show and the mini arc of 28-30 was great.
Shut- By far and away the best villain of the show. The funniest most developed villain of the bunch. His character arc was great and to me Shut was the best thing about GoPrincess.

Thanks for the review and meme image.

And the girls.

Minami- I actually really liked her character arc. I thought it was well done and relateable. But she's such a boring character. Compared to her predecessors like Karen, Reika and Rikka Minami has nothing new or interesting about her and her character arc is really similar to theirs in ways.
Towa- Who's Towa?
Haruka- Haruka was a strong and fun character but not especially great for a pink or anything. There have been others that were just as awesome, deeper, more unique, etc. Haruka was still very standard.
Kirara- Kirara was just the most fun of all the girls.

The fairies were fine. All in all GoPrincess was a fine but unremarkable show. It didn't have like any especially bad episodes but it just never really amounted to anything too great. Aside from the animation and music being pretty top notch for Precure it didn't really excel at anything. It didn't have the best villains or best Cures or best fighting or best themes or best monsters or best story or best world etc.

But it wasn't really the worst at anything either.

Yeah, I'll have to agree with you. Everything you said is pretty much exactly what I think about GoPri. It's still more or less an enjoyable season, but it just doesn't compare to my favorites.

>but not especially great for a pink or anything.

You can stop now.

ichika can go work parttime ?

Hello, Yayoi-chan.

I don't quite agree about the cast, but I agree that while GoPri is good all around, it is hardly great.
I'd take almost every other previous season over GoPri anyday.

Even HaCha?

Of course. HaCha is the best precure season, after all.

Don't let the Manafags hear you say that

Oh come one, nobody UNIRONICALLY actually likes Doki.

Yeah. HaCha was a rollercoaster, but it was more fun overall.
Basically I'd rather watch any season but sequels, Heartcatch or Mahou than GoPri. Not all of them are objectivly better though.

>nobody UNIRONICALLY actually likes Doki.

Pardon my inspecificity, nobody actually unironically likes doki POST ACE.

But Aguri was unironically the only good thing about doki.

That's not what you truly feel.

Fuck off

Shit, I thought you got banned for a little bit there.
>tfw /pc/ will be forever ruined just because you're too autistic

/ai/ is laughing at is because of shitters like you

Rikka > Makoto > Aguri > Alice > Mana

degenerate kindmixers

Fuck off pretty sure you were banned

Can you just get a trip?

>kanade-senpai will never help the kirakiras master the art of cupcaking

Dead franchise

What's with the autistic amount of reviews on these threads lately?
Where do they come?

Too much skin.

dozo