Grimgar

Just making sure you all don't forget Yume's glorious ass and thighs.

Re-watched all this over the weekend. Show got such a bad rap for no reason. Other than angry SAO and Log Horizon nerds mad cause it was better than the both.

Best boy didn't deserve to die.

They're just mad because the actual characters weren't instantly OP-gods when they got into the fantasy world.

Post more Yume.

Got you senpai desu.

>Yume's glorious ass and thighs
That and some nice fight scenes made the show worth it.

Mary a best. Yume a shit.

There was literally nothing of value in his show besides Yume

I want to gently hug the fat mage.

Literally designed for goblin rape doujins.

SO MANY FAPS

Honestly the LN art is really not that good.

it has a nice ruff feel to it that i think goes along well with the setting, but i did like the anime one a lot as well.

What has become of her in the LN?

Ranta has her last i checked i think and keeping her just a hairs breath away from being raped by orcs.

At least it has improved.

Probably the best fantasy show I've seen. Log Horizon and SAO can't even hold a candle to this. The art, backgrounds, and writing were so good.

>the idiots get tiny scratches and wonder why they don't get healed
>they find out magic has a resource tied to it
>they immediately understand how they got their priest killed
>the whole party learns a valuable lesson and grows because of it
>character growth is immediately shown and has real payoff
>actions have consequences

This show deserves a second season more than most shows that actually get them, really sad when you think about it.

who?

also ranta a shit

Yea one of the best fantasy setting anime in a long time but i still think a lot got mad as well that it was used to sell the music. Not that i minded it but there was times when it felt a little to drawn out just so they could play the songs.

As far as i know she's still there doing her own thing,but actually being a more useful member of the group.

With that out of the way,i wanna know who won the Yumebowl.

I thought Ranta had her when he went traitor or has it went way past that part.

At least she survived the party.

Agreed,Just the fact that there were 2 episodes of them grieving and being lost due to the Priest's death gives it a much higher rating than the other isekai's where they just forget about a death in the next episode/volume.

Who is she paired with now that her guardian is dead?

Still waiting on full-sized versions of these.

Ranta is a faggot and there's literally nothing he or autistic LN fags can do about it

And this one.

This. I also enjoyed reading the dnd playthrough when the anime was airing.

Ranta won her. In the most recent LN, everyone believes Mary's lie and thinks Ranta is a traitorous bastard; that is, everyone except Yume. Yume stood up for Ranta saying something that rougly translates to "Hearing you guys talk about Ranta like that, in my head I agree but deep in my heart it hurts me. Ranta wouldn't do something like that!".

just watched this series some weeks ago, quickly became one of my favorites, because appeals to my inner RPG fag
looking forward to read the LN, currently on Vol 3

This.

> Show got such a bad rap for no reason. Other than angry SAO and Log Horizon nerds mad cause it was better than the both.
This

Why did the faggot Ranta go traitor?
Couldn't find the reason why even among the spoilers.

There was times I forgot this was a isekai show and thought it was a normal straight up fantasy show.

Kind of hard to get a second season when the cover girl, Mary, had the tip of some random guys penis inserted she drunkenly met at a bar and he took advantage of her on her way home. Then she NTRs MC by being a bitch about her almost-rape and finding comfort in the new tank rather than the MC who basically held her hand through her rut after her last team died.

Great series with some slow bits in the later LNs, but anime-only fags in Japan and US would riot if they knew half the shit that has been going on in the LN.

fake news

any news about the ongoing light novels? wikipedia says the author last volume was like 9 months ago
also merry a qt

Exactly,and i would love more than anything to read it,but with no english translation the only alternative is to buy it in Jap and learn an entire fucking language.

I heard light novels got cancelled

source on that pal?

The new LN came out a month or two ago, there was threads about waiting for spoilers and such. Go search the archive

thanks but i dont wanna spoil myself too much, also reading the official translation, witch updates almost every month

The best part of the show was the backgrounds and music. It also had some cute girls too I suppose.

my first Grimgar thread, i thought Sup Forums forgot about this
also creating a folder

Its kind of looking like either she will win the MCbowl or no one will.

Backgrounds were great but they had a bad bad habbit of using new ones every time even for the same sites so they looked total different like the grave site changed how it looked like 4 times.

I ended up really liking the show, the fights had weight to them. it's a shame we probably won't get more of the anime.

A picture of Yume's ass is what made me initially try it out.

¿Does anybody knows if Mary is actually dead? I don't read ping-pong

It's this one isn't it?
I remember this being the most popular one in the threads and it also got me to watch it

Yup, that's the one. The show was in the back of my mind for a while, saw that and said "sure, why not."

Yet, some party members are total dumbasses. It was really annoying watching them.

Downloading the series right now.
So, question. Who wants to fuck who is this series?
Harem? Love triangle? Or what?

The only one that wants to fuck any of them is the world.

Manato's got a real tight harem for the first half but then he fucks up.

This series takes a more realistic approach to the RPG element compared to other series of its kind. This also applies to the relationships. Just take a look at Barbara-sensei.

I want to fuck every girl
m-maybe cuddle with Moguzo

Underrated post.

samefag

Yeah, that was dumb, I was samefagging.

Look, I am samefaggin again. xdd

I came about 12 times in 1 second looking at this thread

Why is that?

anyone got more delicious Yume ass?
couldn't find a lot

He joined the Orcs in order to prevent them from raping Mary.

>couldn't find a lot

She deserve's all the dickings she can receive from Ranta.

Also daily reminder that Mary is a bitch and betrayed /ourguy/ Ranta who when through shit to prevent her from being raped.

Truth.

I watched it some 3 months ago, and other than getting buttmad that the greatest OTP moment of all time in episode 5 didn't lead anywhere it was great.

>the greatest OTP moment of all time in episode 5
You mean the Haruhiro and Yume crying scene? That shit pissed me off, i wanted them together instead of Mary, who got better in the show but apparently goes to shit in the LN.

It always amaze me how Rantafags can keep telling such lies in every damn Grimgar thread. Do you guys really hate Mary that much?

Yes, that scene was amazing and so full of emotion that I was sure they would end up together, but then that shitstain Mary showed up.

jesus christ those hips what the fuck?

So was Mary from our world or from Grimgar?

Grimgar had two main issues. First off, there wasn't anything so hillariously bad that people would be up in arms all over Sup Forums to rant about it. I mean, G-reco was so bad that I actually watched it to see what the fuss was about. Got maybe 8 episodes in before rage quitting but I saw it.

Second, there wasn't a good hook. "Come, see these pathetic losers fight for their dinner. No, it's not a comedy, it's Serious Business." I mean, only the severely deprived would give it a chance.

Yes, I know I just burned myself, fuck off.

Grimgar just wasn't one of those animes that you looked forwards for week after week up until you're already committed. By that point most watchers would have moved on.

>Mary, who got better in the show but apparently goes to shit in the LN
mary was always shit in the LN.

I think what killed mary for me was how she was clearly the author's favorite character. The moment she was introduced the whole story became "all about mary". And what really irritates the fuck out of me is how DULL a character she is. Even the autistic chubby mage has more personality then that dead fish mary.

The more the author pushes mary the more dull and boring she gets. Its just agonizing to read anything about her.

Kill yourself, cocksucker.

>animes

So did Mary die or were those just fake spoilers?

Bad fanfic
she say that just because she don't want the party be disband anymore not because muh husbando

I'd prefer this frankly excellent show be remembered for something else, honestly, but I appreciate your effort user.

There's no way I could forget.
A shame it most likely won't get a second season.

The combat was pretty good in that "good lord these guys are hopeless" kind of way.

I'm hoping the MC's final character growth will be to become like his first teacher; in which I means he realizes pure relationships are shit and he should just go do his own thing and have fun having sex with multiple women when given the chance.

damn it's good to see actual weight and map awareness on fight scenes

I like how an armor is actually work as an armor. Usually, isekai mc just use muh katanah and slash everyone like a butter.

When will we play a comfy RPG world together where we have to survive each day or else get sent to the wastelands for not being soldiers?

Yeah, new Jrpg are utter trash, i can't stand another Final Fantasy or Fire emblem without cringing all over because of repetitive cliches and romances

Recently sat down and watched this- minus the forced topical video game aspect (which, thank god it was so minor that it didn't even need to be there at all), I really did love how it went through developing a party and the cast actually becoming fairly competent over time, plus when it actually played into the theme of dealing with grief it really played to its strengths. Episode 5 really was a peak as far as those aspects are concerned.

Felt like it faltered a bit nearing the end-stretch, though, and the last confrontation felt pretty anticlimactic, probably thanks to budget/animation limitations. Still worth it overall.

Would that even work in DnD?

Because you believed Mary's lies.

Ranta once again put his life on the line for the party

Not him but she believes they misunderstood him.

Dying but not dead yet so an asspull revival is always possible. Would be weird considering she confessed her feelings to Haru while dying.

Yeah, the fights were fantastic.

Yeah loved these
Any idea who did them? I wanna paint like that.

you should pick up the LN then

>asspull revival
>mary is seconds from death
>whispers something to Haru, but he can't make it out
>he sees the rainbow kill line and follows it with his blade
>he kills the poison that was inside her
>she wakes up and gives him that look just like she did in episode 12
>"Hal"