**,380 Hand Shakers
**,371 Aimaimi Surgical Friends
**,273 Minami Kamakura High School Girls Cycling Club
**,263 AKIBA’S TRIP -THE ANIMATION-
**,213 Idol Incidents
**,134 elDLIVE

>22,122 Kemono Friends
S2 when?

You just had to make this didn't you? Wait until May 24th.

Jesus christ i dont watch the show so i dont know but, how did Kemono Friends get so popular?

>*1,179 Masamune-kun's Revenge

Heh, a certain other ecchi series from the same manga anthology sold more, and it got two seasons.

>i want to combine the ponies and furries crowd

>**,781 Scum's Wish

Was Kuzu no Honkai too ahead of its time?

>Flop Maid.
>Gabriel Flopout
>Blue Exorcist: Floppo Saga
>Little Flop Academia
>Interviews with Flops
>Floopa
>Super Floppers 2
>Masamune-kun's Flop
>Serien Flop
>Scum's Flop
>Schoolgirl Floppers
>Chaos;Flop
>Hand Floppers
>Minami Kamakura High School Girls Flopping Club
>Flop Incidents
>flopDLIVE

Little Sales Academia is better.

i'm amazed how little everything sells

I was going for the flop theme.

BD anime is a dead format. The money is in streaming nowadays.

Fuck you stop browsing our threads if you hate KF so much that you had to resort to salesposting. We have enough shitposters already

But it ain't yuri you retard.

BD will die, paid streams like niconico and merch are more important. I think this half price book idea will only work for Kemono Friends.

It's no different from 10 years ago

Those are publicly available figures not a Kemono Friends thread secret.

Maybe they should git gud

Holy shit those sales
>22,122 Kemono Friends
>It will sell over 100 000
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH

I don't think it would actually matter if KF had the book or not, but the lower price DID help

People bought it because they honestly liked the series

The only thing where the bonus mattered is with Granblue and CG which bundled bonuses more important than the show itself

Hey Urara got 200 more sales, it isn't another flip flappers anymore, good. It might actually get to 2k.

Seriously thought, what's the reason behing KF popularity?

And it will only continue going up.

good direction and writing, and memes.

Watch it and find out!

MORE LIKE LITTLE SALES ACADEMIA

Cute anime animal girls doing cute things in an island abandoned by humans

It's everything the K-ON copies should have been.

Looks like furry, and furry is disgusting

It doesn't look like furry

REMINDER THAT MAID DRAGON WAS THE MOST POPULAR SHOW ON CHINA LAST SEASON WITH OVER 50 MILLION VIEWS ON BILIBILI.

The sales are only just getting started. This week was the most it's sold in a single week to date. It's like normal anime in reverse. Usually majority of sales come wk1 with gradual decrease Kemono Friends didn't even rank week 1 and just had its biggest yet.

Remember that time Trigger made a fortune with LWA's kickstarter? it's the same, memes.

>THE MOST POPULAR SHOW ON CHINA
Always makes me kek

>22,122 Kemono Friends
>120k They said.

Autism

where's the konosuba shitposter? I remember him posting smug images of aqua

>*3,294 Little Witch Academia

Trigger needs to get their heads out of their asses if they don't want to die.

Japan will never eat westaboo crap

That's 120k over two volumes. Based on how it's going that looks quite likely to be accurate. Kemono Friends likely will still be ranking on Vol.1 in June.

They have muh Netflix, though. THhey're basically the Adam Sandler of anime, always making low quality garbage but with that sweet Netflix deal and the product placement it all works out eventually.

Something completely different to K-On?

Oh hey. Glad to see that you have returned
>12k they said

triggered

Merch is both literally and figuratively flying out of the shelves, there's nothing you can say to change the fact that Kemono is the most profitable anime of this decade.

This is blatant false flagging.

Book is harder to rank and oricon doesn't cover all stores. Who knows how accurate this is, just wait till vol6 release date where they might print enough for week1 demand.

Go check out Nico or pixiv and see how popular it has become

>4k they said
nice fotm

>But it ain't yuri

>a entire episode about two girls falling for eachother and building a house to live together
>not yuri

>decade

no, naruto easily trumps this decade

unless yakuza is buying people to buy the merch, it isn't.

If you remove meme anime like Kemono and pandering garbage like KonoSuba or Marginal, KyoAni wins this season.

>and pandering garbage
But then you'd have to discount every KyoAni show

If you remove the entire season, my favorite show wins this season.

>kyoni
>not pandering the lowest scum
fuck off SEAcreature

It really doesn't matter. There are plenty of anime that dwarve it in terms of making money. It wouldn't even be near Love Live, Madoka, Osomatsu or Monogatari yet based on the information we have. Let alone actual mainstream franchises that make more than most late night anime combined.

Bait aside, give it a try some time, Kemono Friends is fun.

As far as that list goes, Maidragon is the least pandering show. You literally cannot prove me wrong.

It's like saying other cultures that greet with kisses are gay

KyoAni found a way to profit.
>mfw Sup Forumsermin said it'd sell less than Nichijou
>mfw KyoAni is the best studio and the best anime are "moe" anime

KyoAni has been adapting terrible pandering shit after Disappearance

But they are.

>what is Phantomworld?

They've been making profits instead.

It is popular nonetheless and one of the biggest

>sales and popularity don't matter
>says this in the sales thread

Kyoani's last fun show was Nichijou. Everything after that has been trash.

>french, italians and arabs
>not raging homos
Pick one.

>writing off the deepest show of Winter 2017 as "pandering"

I've been watching anime since the mid-eighties. I saw Macross before Robotech finished airing here. I had 4th generation bootleg betamax tapes of Armor Hunter Mellowlink. I watched every Brave series as they aired. I lived in Yokohama for ten years and waited IN QUEUE for the laserdisc release of the original To Terra. I've had lunch with Kunihiko Ikuhara and smoked a cigarette with Watanabe after a Seat Belts show. I've done it all. I've seen it all. I am a qualified expert.

Maid Dragon is THE greatest anime I have ever seen. Bar none. This is where the medium has been going since day one. From the very first cel, it was all leading to Maid Dragon.

A metaphor for the immigrant experience covering humanistic and social themes such as systematic sexism, family, loneliness, individuality, alienation, accepting and understanding others, adapting to society, appreciating the little moments in life, capturing the shortsightedness and transience of human existence and fitting in with society's expectations, this show will go down in history. It will change anime in a way not seen since Shogoki took her first steps in NGE.

it panders to /u/, /y/, ss and ll

Are these even relevant anymore?

I feel like the time has changed and most of the income will be from paid stream sites such as NND or something similar.

Try reading the chain of replies properly. I'm saying his perception of its popularity do not suddenly make it the most profitable anime of the decade.

Why do Japanese not like THICC LOLI mfw

How are you guys masochistic enough to post in sales threads so often?

>Maid Dragon
>deepest show of Winter 2017

No, that title belongs to Kuzu no Honkai.

>writing off the deepest show of this decade as "furry shit"

I've been watching anime since the mid-eighties. I saw Macross before Robotech finished airing here. I had 4th generation bootleg betamax tapes of Armor Hunter Mellowlink. I watched every Brave series as they aired. I lived in Yokohama for ten years and waited IN QUEUE for the laserdisc release of the original To Terra. I've had lunch with Kunihiko Ikuhara and smoked a cigarette with Watanabe after a Seat Belts show. I've done it all. I've seen it all. I am a qualified expert.

Kemono Friends is THE greatest anime I have ever seen. Bar none. This is where the medium has been going since day one. From the very first cel, it was all leading to Kemono Friends. Mark my words, this show will go down in history. It will change anime in a way not seen since Shogoki took her first steps in NGE.

I share a 1-bedroom apartment with my buddy from high school after we graduated from college, and we split the rent and living expenses. And I can assure you that both of us are as straight as an arrow.

The kiss isn't what made that episode gay. Beaver and Prairie Dog's palpable sexual tension is.

you mean KF right ?

Thanks Japanese otaku, for once again, taking anime in the worst possible direction.

Maid Dragon reuses jokes all throughout

Basically, once you meet all the characters it's more or less a safe drop since the finale is the MC getting her girl back from the strict dad

It still lost to a cartoony drawn comedy and a low budget CG adventure

>People are sluts
Real deep message.

>cookie cutter teen romance drama but with sex scenes for shock value
>deep

Kemono Friends which was the most popular paid anime on NND ever will only make a fraction of its total revenue from that.

>It still lost to a cartoony drawn comedy
Maid Dragon is a cartoony drawn comedy.

They haven't made anything moe since creating Mirai and that's only because it pandered hard to my glasses fetish

Popularity doesn't translate into profit?

The fact that you thought the sex scenes were purely for shock value shows you didn't understand Kuzu no Honkai.

Did you buy rings for each other to show how straight you were?

>Maid Dragon reuses jokes all throughout
Those jokes also last for 5 seconds each, Maidragon's focus IS NOT in the comedy.

Why blame them if they are just buying the things they enjoy? You should blame the stupid people above for getting the wrong signals and make hundreds of soulless copies from popular shit.

>"furry shit"
The truth hurts, right?

>They haven't made anything moe to me
FTFY. Moe is subjective, unique and personal to each individual viewer or reader.

is pandering SEAniggers.

Popularity doesn't prove profit. Sales figures do. Maid Dragon got a lot of art on pixiv. Where's the sales?

>konosuba and kemono friends sold very well

Pretty good, pretty good.

>ai mai mi sells half a fractale

WHAT THE FUCK

>Implying there's anything to understand