Why IT people are so fucking disgusting and gay?

Why IT people are so fucking disgusting and gay?

As a former C/C++ programmer I should admit this fucking show represents them very precisely.

Most of IT tards are fucking pussies and literal betas like the soyboys.

Why is this happening? Is this because of soy or something? Who were all these people 100-200 years ago when computers didn't exist?

I think being a programmer is the last stage of degeneracy and they are like the soyboys and cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHk42kDwesM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Who were all these people 100-200 years ago when computers didn't exist?

Dead

I write Python scripts all day and bench 3pl8

But yeah the stereotype is true

It makes me not want to get into a computer science career but I guess the only thing that differentiates us and them is they're out of shape and have an unhealthy diet with a sedentary lifestyle spent majorly in front of a screen.

They were priests

Pavel, is that you?

Did Sup Forums ever figure out who did this?

writing code all day makes you be asocial and weird. Your brain starts working like a maschine like CPU which needs opcodes for execution to work properly.
Really when I finally freed of programming I become a completely different person.

actually C/C++ or low-level devs are not as hipster-y as the webdev /scripto-kiddy nu-males

but obviously there are exceptions to every rule, pic related

Monks, or so posits Cory Doctrow (sci-fi author and proto-Soyboy).

No, some dumbass saved a small as fuck picture.

>Who were all these people 100-200 years ago when computers didn't exist?

architects
stone masons
glaziers
priests
artists
poets
teachers
builders

i don't mind omega men ,society can`'t thrive only on alphas and betas.

I agreed. Web fags are the worst. However low level fags are still either fat disgusting lazy asocial tards or chad larpers.

depends on the field/environment really, though i'd rather be a little smelly than a soyboy taking dildos up my ass and writing in ruby or some shit

I've been working in development for over 10 years, and I fucking despise other programmers.

Most are smug, condescending, petulant, arrogant, and will argue about any stupid fucking thing, even when they're wrong, or when nobody else is arguing with them.

Once we had 2 gays in one room who were C++ programmers. And it's in fucking russia where you can be beaten for being a gay

Yeah but I noticed they can only argue in their fucking IT fields. If you go outside to smoke a cigarette with a manager or somebody, you can talk about with him about anything if a programmer joins you he will push his interesting subject of discussion even if nobody cares.

This idea that muscles equate toughness is bullshit: a muscle fucker like the one on the right is no match against a headbut or a snooker cue, or any other object you can grab nearest to you if they start trying anything on with you.

Learned this tactic from my grandfather who served in the SS: he always told me to get the guy on the floor by any means necessary, i.e. grab something and keep whacking them with it

Most of the other CS majors I know are racist/right wing, even the women. When we get together, we play nazis vs. jews beer pong, tend to sing nationalist songs (Erika is a favorite) and make politically incorrect jokes quite often, especially drunk.

Those guys in Silicon Valley would be a vast improvement. At least they know they're fags, but then again they are actors playing fags.

I think IT guys are still butthurt that they got bullied and didn't get the prom queen as a reward because they were good at calculus.

t.itfag

Leftists think your country is a paradise. You should take all the wests leftists.

It tard here. I fully support trump and am against race
mixing and immigration. I am health concious, I eat well, looking into gym but cannot afford at the minute due to saving for car/house. Company I work at has a lot of gym nuts, out of 30 there is about 10 that go to gym every night.

As a C, C#, Java programmer,
I hate all the beta faggots that swarm the IT industry and give it a bad rep.

They are all skinny, weak and love their soy lattes, they wear red plaid shirts or some sort of fashion army jacket, skinny jeans, big boots like doc martens or timbs, They all specialize in web development, and hate actual programming (not markup languages) they like to call themselves software engineers but in reality their job is a slightly more technical design job.

We need them though because we can't make a good looking website for shit lol.

...can't all the IT/programmers in this thread get together and make a god-tier game for Sup Forumsacks to play?

Some sort of Third Reich simulator?

Typical Russian. Can’t understand anything other than vodka and violence.

Those types were bullied in school and now that they are employed they feel that they are in a position of power, but naturally they are retarded so the don't know how to channel this feel and end up being assholes instead.

>muh vidya

this user is probably right

youtube.com/watch?v=aHk42kDwesM

haha I'll do it. I mean, do you just want a game where you get to kill Jews and leftists? 2D or 3D? pixel art or drawn? I'm serious. I've got to use my useless college degree for something.

I couldn't even stomach calling myself a software engineer until I was already employed and referred to with that title by my boss. For years I would shrink back into my chair like I was trying to disappear whenever the topic of my programming ability came up.

I can't stand these web dev cunts. They don't even know what gdb is, but they'll speak at length about Agile programming or Functional programming or what the best javascript framework is, and then they'll call themselves software engineers.

We'll need more than one nuke to fix this. Maybe a bit of napalm.

Oh lol those guys you described are literal meme. They ain't even programmers.

>still plays vidiya
All good games were made decades ago. Gamdev is dead.

You fucking low iq subhuman fuck off

>he doesn't write Haskell
convert heretic

>literal meme

They are everywhere where I work, and they flooded uni too.

I work in games and this show hits way too close to home.

Is this the new cast of the Big Bang Theory?

>haha I'll do it. I mean, do you just want a game where you get to kill Jews and leftists? 2D or 3D? pixel art or drawn? I'm serious. I've got to use my useless college degree for something.

Make it 3D so I can decide the fate of Labour unions and Jewish owned businesses over a luncheon of jacket potatoes with cottage cheese (drenched in linseed oil), whilst sitting in the beautiful views of the Berghoff with the occasional Gauleiter/Minister arriving with new proposals that I have to decide.

is this some meme to get Americans to stop pursuing careers in CS?

I don't know. Back in university I wanted to major in computer science but I knew I wasn't going to stand working with so many soyboys and cucks, in university and in the workplace.

Kind of glad but I always wonder what I missed out on with the recent tech boom.

cypherpunks are the only based tech group

I saw them but I never though they were real programmers. To me webdevs and something are not programmers at all.

Programmers are pussies, I work in IT infrastructure and everyone lifts and fucks bitches

Western society is built off of the arts.

Do you know the skill and strength used to chisel a figure out of marble? The lack of ideology it takes to view reality as it REALLY is?
Classical arts are the least cucked IMHO.

girl in the Sup Forums pic has a star of david on her ankle.

Haskell is shit. Just use C.

Fuck off, Assembly is great to know and Procedural is all you need.

You saved your life.

> I wasn't going to stand working with so many soyboys and cucks, in university and in the workplace
That's why I'm not a programmer anymore.

I did a huge mistake when I spend a half of my life for that shit.

>That's why I'm not a programmer anymore.
What did you change to? Are you just a manager now?

Cultured britbro, you want some Wagner with that?

They didn't really exist.

Only among higher echelon of society did they emerge. Various inventors, engineers, mathematicians, artists, etc.

Anyone below certain class literally didn't have a chance at becoming anything more than slave tier worker.

>Haskell is shit
Take your words back
FYI you can write in C in Functional style.
C itself is good but it heavily depends on code style. Global State is the worst thing programmer can do if he writes in C.
Just look at OpenGL its fucking shit.

I'm self employed, Yeah but kind of manager we have a small company.

>you want some Wagner with that?
Of course: Rienzi, der letzte der Tribunen.

What coding libraries do you use?

>c++
Found the problem mate

he's bullshitting you. never trust anyone from shithole countries.

>I'm self employed
Does this mean you are in the mafia?

Sounds like the mindset of Blitzkrieg.

Better than any other language.

>Take your words back
No. Haskell was a mistake and so was everyone involved in it's creation.

>Just look at OpenGL its fucking shit.
Agreed. Try making a multithreaded render procedure with OpenGL. You'll go mad before you get it to run for 5 seconds.

>Anyone below certain class literally didn't have a chance at becoming anything more than slave tier worker.

My fantasy is dead rich kids. All I want to see is rich kids murdered brutally. They are the spawn of the filth that have created pain in all of our lives. They are the descendants of the ones desperately resisting change.

No amount of blood shed can ever atone for their sins, but at least it can bring balance to the universe.

One of my good friends is an IT man and last time we all drank together his wife admitted she wants to fuck me during a drinking game kek

>former programmer

can you describe what a pointer is in your own words (nothing lifted off google or wiki)
JUST CHECKING

>implying HolyC isn´t GOAT

You mean just C?

they don't know any better. it's affluenza, a tragic medical condition (poor them!)

I don't program anymore. When I did we used many of them.

Lol yeah we hacked your elections :D

>Haskell was a mistake and so was everyone involved in it's creation.
No, according to these words you don't have deep understanding in programming languages.

it's an address to some area in memory.

>No, according to these words you don't have deep understanding in programming languages.
According to these words you're overdue for a lost American infantry company.

Keep in mind, during and after the industrial revolution, it was really the generosity and opening of the eyes of the noble class of the USA that helped raise the standard of living greatly.

Some of the low tier nobility who actually took an interest in the common people and especially when cameras and video was invented were able to present the absolute state of abject poverty and despair in major portions of the population, which in turn convinced the rich faggots to actually donate some of their profits to help the poor.

To put it in short: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Replace stupidity with... well stupidity fits, but "ignorance" is more appropriate.

This is why i dropped out IT engeniering,it was not the hard as fuck subjects and exams,it was not the severly autistic teachers,it was all of my collegues.
All they ever did everyday was study,they had no clue about anything politics,history,they had jackshit hobbies.
These are the people who are literal cogs,who would exist only to work for the money making capitalist machine.
I dropped out and now i jus live from shitty job to shitty job drinking all my money in the neibgourhood with my m8s.
Best choice ever.If i would've went and actually got myself employed in this shitty domain i would've probably hanged myself before 30.

What is the deal with hating on Javascript guys? I started out with Java, C++, OpenGL and some heavy mathematical underlying shit, complex architectures / data structures - and I like javascript better because you can create a great architecture with ES6 and basically do all the shit you can do in Java/C++ except for specialized memory management (which in most cases isn't needed). When you write a program in Javascript, say in-browser you can ship it to a desktop app super easily and not waste time on low level shit. Why the hate? ES6 and some functional programming features are literally time savers and allows shortening down the syntax while maintaining clarity.

Somehow backend developers seem to have this superiority thing, I do both and if you create a fairly complex UI with complex algorithms, such as medical CAD programs the front-end part is harder than the back-end and it is backed by underlying structures that are just as hard if not harder to set up than some other boilerplate java architecture shit.

Do not understand.

Also, scrum, "Agile" and all that is a total cancer.

t. researcher

Javascript developers are the niggers of the OOP world.

Real sys admins say their in it and coders are not. Welcome to 2 different worlds.

It's ok. Noscript will keep us safe from them.

Python "programmers" , javascript "coders" and most "programmers" in startups are soyboy betas. It all started with the meme that IT= nerd, so all normalfaggots and women flocked to it it for brownie points, people think programming is easy(fucking webdevs) so they just invaded it. Not to mention every bearded manchild and his dog wants to make his record-breaking video game and all he thinks of is to get into programming as soon as he can so people can play his breakout clone. Result was majority left leaning consumers, as most of them spend most of their waking time in front of a screen, hence more exposure to propaganda, not to mention companies themselves virtue signal and expect their employees to do the same, just look at google.
That is shopped you fucking gullible retard, but I agree with what you say

java fucking scrips is a runtime language thus it's fucking slow. It's SCRIPT. You shouldn't do thing that are supposed to be written in appropriate languages like servers in java/C++, driver in C, etc in fucking javascript like many retards do nowadays. Most of the hate on them because of this.

CIA nigger detected

>When you write a program in Javascript, say in-browser you can ship it to a desktop app super easily and not waste time on low level shit. Why the hate?
Because the philosophy behind that shit results in programs that immediately swallow 2 GB of RAM to load all of their libraries, 99% of which they do not use beyond one or two functions. When you want to change the program dramatically, everything breaks and you take on another 500 MB for libraries. If you try to scrap the whole thing (as is needed), EVERYONE LOSES THEIR SHIT AND STARTS TRYING TO GET YOU FIRED BECAUSE YOU SUGGESTED JUST MAKING THE ENTIRE THING IN C AND NONE OF THEM KNOW HOW A CHAR OR AN UNSIGNED INT WORKS.

Basically, this framework JavaScript deployment agility bullshit isn't a problem by itself, the problem is the people that require it to do any work at all.

And god help you if you use a framework. Just burn down your workplace and hope that they don't recover the old cancerous pile of shit that attracted 70 million in funding before you finish your new C program.

We're in uMatrix territory now.

That's why I went for electrical engineering

Csfags are retarded

Because programming is the only thing they have control in their life.

Best post in this thread.
And that's actually true.

Ovaj.

“Why is this happening? Is this because of soy or something? Who were all these people 100-200 years ago when computers didn't exist?”
-Jacquard looms used a punch card system that was a precursor to computers, and which needed someone to program the punch cards, especially back then since patterned fabrics were more important.
-Clockmakers were needed to design different movements for telling time, and for adjusting and repairing movements that were slready made.
-Someone had to design and repair all the mechanical equipment that was being made and used before modern computers came around.
-Someone had to design, engineer, and adjust all the different types of firearm developments that were being produced.
-Ever seen old lace patterns and how they were made. Complex as hell and many of the designs were actually made by men.
-Typography
-Dictionaries, not just of the English language, but also for all sorts of technical subjects.
-Clerks, bookkeepers, librarians, lawyers, pretty much a whole host of jobs that used to require knowledge and memory of pedantic facts or formulation of specialty equations or solutions. Now idiots can get jobs doing the same jobs because the idiots can quickly look the stuff up in a computer, or the task has bern simplified so a monkey can do it.

Over in operations/engineering, we're mostly chads

this is legit advice. my uncle who was an MP (think police for trained killers) told me that the only way to work was get em on the ground, headlock then repeatedly punch them in the nuts until they submit. it was necessary.

Strong argument. Somehow doing more low level shit makes you better? Tell me specifically what is it you can do with C/Java/C++ that Javascript cannot do, except for memory management? If you can get the thing done faster and more cleanly w/ javascript and use similar architecture why the fuck wouldn't you? Look at VSCode, it is written in HTML+JS and it is great.

So you just do the whatever is slow on a C++ program on a server, and the rest on the client, what's the problem? Also you can speed it up by actually using the typed arrays like UInt8Array and so on if there is such traversal involved, it is not at all so slow. Hardware is improving at such a pace that the need to micromanage performance is redundant in many cases. If you choose between:

1. Writing a program in Java/C++ and client in JS, and connecting it up, spend 3 months
2. Write it all in JS in 1 month, THEN spend 2 weeks - 1 month optimizing it and writing the parts you need in C++/Java on a server

You don't need to fucking optimize everything unless you have very limited resources on the device you're using, it's a fucking client side lib.

If you're running on a server handling tons of requests it makes sense BUT buying better hardware really isn't that expensive if you're doing such huge volumes of traffic anyway. If 2 or 3 JS devs could do the work of 4 or 5 Java/c++ devs, you spend 1 dev salary on extra hardware and still save money.

Just steer clear of shit libraries m8. Also that can be optimized / fixed about as fast as it takes to mess around with verbose java or c++ memory management.

Also pic related

You missed out on a weak salary comparative for the effort thanks to poo in loos. Every day I wish I would have just become a doctor or even a fucking nurse. Brainless work for so much money.

> What is the deal with hating on Javascript guys?

Besides being apologists of the worst programming language and pushing the whole bullshit onto another fields of software development because "muuh cross platform cute gui" ? Nothing.

You're wondering why people who sit on their ass all day get so weak?

>Tell me specifically what is it you can do with C/Java/C++ that Javascript cannot do, except for memory management?
Assembly and basically anything low leve.

>Look at VSCode, it is written in HTML+JS and it is great.
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

>Hardware is improving at such a pace that the need to micromanage performance is redundant in many cases.
You do not have my entire computer to yourself. I need to share it with other programs. When Chrome is using 4 GB of memory to run 50 tabs, I can not give you the 6 GB of memory you require to run your framework.

>Just steer clear of shit libraries m8.
Easier said than done.

Thank you for all this post norway guy.
I am certificated Java programmer but for a some reason I hate it and always switch to javascript.

You explained all in detail why I switched from Java to JS.

While true, C/C++ devs are also the biggest faggots there is, even if not in a "rape me with a purple dildo" kind. Emotionally stunted retards with a god complex who will eat any bullshit said by a feminist as long as it's packaged in a way that reinforces their superiority complex. If I had a nickel everytime I've seen a Linux/GNU neckbeard spout the "it's important to be aware of our unconscious biases"... There's more trannies in C++ development than women these days. Really, low level devs carry a childhood hatred for the kids that used to bully them coupled with an isolated autist ignorance for the pitfalls of up and close diversity. Worse recipe you can have in someone, as while the javascript developers are powerless to do anything, true neckbeards have ability and end up using it for evil.

no you don't, you're all manlets that play with drones at the park.

>Procedural is all you need.
yea to pass your shitty homework assignments or format a csv

Great fuck off you vile normite

>You don't need to fucking optimize everything unless you have very limited resources on the device you're using

*Slack eating 2GB RAM*
*Restart Slack*
*Blinking VSCode cursor eating 60% of CPU*

The new Big Bang Theory doesn't look very good :/

> Look at VSCode, it is written in HTML+JS and it is great.

All performance critical code is written using C++. Write everything using JS and you end with atom-tier editor.

>OOPOO not a pile of shit in the far left
>functional not pic related