youtube.com/watch?v=v1heFIhvL3s&t=16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This looks horrible.

>Koichi
>normal-colored hair

Shit adaptation

>That starving Jotaro

looks great, it'll be fun.

do they even have midgets, let alone midge actors in japan?

Koichi is the only one who looks good.

I think this will end with RHCP

He's not a midget, Araki just draws him that way because who the fuck knows.

__ ____ _ ____ _________?

Why are Japs so corny?

I'll say, I like how they combed his hair into his hat, that's a really odd detail to figure out for live action.

Nah they usually sell them off to starving Koreans.

He's like 3ft tall, he's a midget by pygmy definition.

>went to lookup exact height to prove wrong.
>wiki says 5'2
>im 5'4
>inadvertently insulted myself

>He's like 3ft tall,
he's like 160 cm, stop being fucking retarded.

He's not a midget, Araki just draws him smaller

No way, yo-

>157[2] cm (5.15 ft) (but drawn much shorter)
There's a citation for his actual height, but not for the parentheses explaining it. I'm amazed at this.

I mean, given what they are trying to do, I think the costumes could be a lot worse
There's no chance this actually turns out to be a decent movie, though

>be me
>5'1
>Mfw Koichi is taller then you

actually consider suicide

Are you a woman?

>5'6 manlet
>this thread
You some super manlets boy

Asian manlet

> user

That's rough.

5'8", the king of manlets

>5'5
>Fat
>4.7" erect penis

What do I win?

I mean what did you expect, it's surprising enough anyone is trying to adapt JJBA. Shit is way too hard to do a live adaptation

That penis isn't too small, especially for a short guy, if you lose weight it will look really nice.

Jotaro looks like he needs to bulk

Way to much purple

Really part 4's the hardest to adapt due to all the side stories, everything else isn't that difficult, especially part 6 or 2.

This is assuming a miniseries or something, for a movie you could really only pull off part one, maybe all the others if you make it a trilogy.

For several seconds I thought this was Takarazuka until I realized they really are men.

At least that girl is cute.

Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=MI2CXp0o_hs

Takashi Miike is a pretty decent director.

I'm so sorry user but I couldn't help but laugh

What girl?

Why aren't they buff?

>Japs
>Buff
elegir uno

I'm really sorry user.

Don't lie to him, that's just cruel.

Why are Japs so fucking ugly?

There are some pretty great jap powerlifters, bodybuilders, and strongmen. Jap actors just aren't allowed to have muscle and must all be fuccbois.

From what I've seen, they're not necessarily commonly buff, everyone is just healthy as fuck and probably have insane quads/calves from all the walking/biking they do

they dont like foreigners.

Okuyasu is fucking hilarious

>Yukako smiling
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn, Okuyasu is maybe one of three characters in Jojo that you could possibly pass off as japanese and they still fucked it up.

uh what? Live action adaptations aren't anything new. It's going to make some money and do well in japan.

Why is Angelo with black face?

>Those pointy ears
He should play Guts

>Jotaro is supposed to be 28 (one year older than me)
>he looks fucking 40

How exactly

How old is Jotaro supposed to be, 40?

You guessed the actor's age spot on. Though with japanese genetics I think he can pass off as a very manly early 30s guy. Maybe should have used a little more make up.

Jotaro doesn't look manly enough.

And he looks even older in action too, damn.

I know that feel, user.

At least your neck must be hella strong from having to look up all the time.

Hahahahahaha. They look like shit

The Japanese should just stop trying. Clearly all the money went into costumes and there was no money left to hire a DP. Jesus Christ does that look ugly and boring and flat with regards to color. And no dynamic angles, boring framing.

Good Job Japan, you will never live up to the Hollywood-produced Speed Racer.

>jotaro doesn't even look a 5th as amnaly as he should

shit/10 adaption

The actors who play Koichi and Yukako look cute. Jotaro looks like he's over it and wants to sleep. Josuke looks confused as hell and Okuyasu looks constipated. Keicho looks eh. Angelo=trash.

This movie is going to be a corny mess.

>amnaly
>adaption
What did he mean by this?

"Sup Forums the thread"

He definitely looks slim and doesn't look like he can play youthful characters anymore. Probably smokes too.

Something doesn't seem quite right here...

I hope everyone of you Sup Forumsermin and Sup Forumsckroaches watch this, I expect Miike to show everyone again how to again the 2d to movies.

It's either this or Scarlett in the Shell.
Pick your poison.

>Scarlett in the Shell

I don't even think she was the problem; I think all of the casting was on point, and while the cinematography was basically aping panels/scenes straight from the source material it was decent, too.

I just can't wrap my head around how the god awful script somehow made it all the way into the final product. Like, did those fucking execs even watch the original material? Did they even glance in its general direction?

It just works

I was trying to shoehorn a manlet joke in there somewhere but gave up

They look too 'normal' to me. The only way I can see Jojo working as a live action working is having bodybuilding dragqueens as the main characters.

Any stands yet?

He can be pretty hit and miss just because he does so many movies

Eh... I feel worried for this adaption. I noticed that in the trailer I haven't seen a single stand except for Aqua Necklace which is in it's water form though.

I wonder how the stands with actual designs will be adapted into live action. I can't imagine that the budget for this is huge, so the CGI is probably gonna be a real bust for sure.

I think they needs some roids, whey, oats and the /fit/ sticky.

Please have live action stands
Please have live action stands

Jotaro looks like he should be fucking washed up JAV stars not fighting stand battles.

Is Josuke doing Dreamworks face?

>live action stands
Holy shit, that would make it all worth it.

All I know is that Chinese bodybuilders looks so aesthetic, I'm assuming its the same for Japanese bodybuilders. Fark no homo.

>live action stands
youtube.com/watch?v=v1heFIhvL3s&t=16s

Maybe he's 5'2 in VA?

What went wrong?

Maybe you'll find a girl one day who's into /ss/ straight shorta

>

The hair looks like shit

>Literally /fit/ manlet meme

We all know the real jojo movie is Boss Baby. Just look at this. Who does he remind you of?

I hope we don't actually see any Stands in the movie, kinda like what a non-Stand user would see if they saw any of this shit.

>imyping 5'4 isn't short

Sure thing shorty.

That would be hot if he was a girl.

I never noticed how Boss Baby looked so much like Caesar

>5 minutes of dialogue while Jotaro and Josuke stand still
>suddenly Josuke falls over

Such fun

this is what you wished for when the anime became a thing

okuyasu look like he's that kid afraid of everything and got beaten by his father in a regular basis