AUS/POL/ WELFARE EDITION

Sup cunts.

Margaret Court Arena to be renamed.

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-01-12/billie-jean-king-calls-for-margaret-court-to-be-renamed/9325470

Samoan PM hits back at Australia's 'insulting' criticism of China's aid program in Pacific.

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-01-12/samoan-prime-minister-hits-back-at-insulting-china-aid-comments/9323420

Some women had a problem with James Franco wearing a Time's Up pin at the Globes. Here's why.

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-01-12/sexual-misconduct-claims-against-james-franco-explained/9322844

Vic cops, African leaders talk gang crime.

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/vic-cops-african-leaders-talk-gang-crime

Human error, fraud to blame for $2.8 billion welfare over-payment.

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/human-error-fraud-to-blame-for-2-8-billion-welfare-overpayment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2RuMv9EW8LY
heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/police-admit-sudanese-44-times-more-likely-to-break-law/news-story/8ca308022ba8fbbc4b89ed50504271c5?nk=d095a1d2412b5c87edeed64405ac029b-1515746853
heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/gang-assault-in-melbourne-north-suburb-of-preston/news-story/ad00f4cfb94d7b2f2c7275b92733f9ba
youtube.com/watch?v=67nVV_9G818
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Friendly reminder that we are full

ACA. Apex Vigilante. (Man Combats Black African Gangs)(Clayton)

youtube.com/watch?v=2RuMv9EW8LY

Based white guy.

In an auspol thread a few days ago there was a link showing how many times more likely it was for Sudanese people to commit crimes, can someone relink it please? I can't find it.

Cunt's fucked.

This?

heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/police-admit-sudanese-44-times-more-likely-to-break-law/news-story/8ca308022ba8fbbc4b89ed50504271c5?nk=d095a1d2412b5c87edeed64405ac029b-1515746853

based

Cunts, where the fuck are the jobs? I'm getting desperate.

Are you a chink or a Poo in Loo? Otherwise just turn to drug dealing or sell yourself on the streets.

wtf is the point of that "fortified fence" when you can just walk in thru the front?

Lol Clayton looks like a well to do area. He's driving a 80k or so commodore. Suck shit they voted for it. Liberals imported these nigs.

Yeah nah none of that. I half think I'd be better off taking a flight to Bali and hopping on a boat so I can claim to be a reffo at this point. At least then I'd get gibs thrown at me.

Why is Melbourne so fucked? The entire place should just be nuked

The people that allow this filth into the country should be hanged. The filth should be shot

>Why is Melbourne so fucked? The entire place should just be nuked

spiteful pedo communist teachers brainwashing our children, and faggot transvestite judges allowing criminals to get away with literal murder.

Even the Army is not taking in white males anymore. Not many options left. This country is fucked.

eventually some old guy will kill one of them and they'll chimp, will be a laff

>tfw zucced for a barely offensive comment I made days ago on an auspol closed group
Which one of you Judas' betrayed me? I'm in jail for 7 days cuz some kike can't handle the bants, or I got busted by an algorith that protects gods chosen

closed groups don't protect against zuccenning

Yeah but I thought I'd be safe from getting reported

welfare debt collector
ama

How will you do with fags and libcucks trying to guilt you for being white this Australia day aus/pol/?

This bitch says we should change the day we have Australia day on, and that we should feel guilty.

>two years

what the fuck

deal* not do.

Do many actually pay back?

What do you do about the illiterate Abos who quite honestly don’t understand the welfare system and are often in breach because they don’t know how to follow the rules?

ABC SA keeps going on about 'Gang Violence' no mention of ethnicity, nationality or anything.
>apsolutelysubversive.jpg
Every day my taxes go to paying for this shit the closer I come to beating the high score.

Who still gives a fuck about the Darwin Bombing? THe other two were in living memory

What kind of gibs does the gubment want back? I'm scared HECS is going to bite me bum in the near future.

Australians are no-gun faggots that suck Sudanese cock and love gay marriage.

>t. Chang

Abbos say that our predecessors invaded this land, and if it was an invasion then it was a war, a one sided war that we won.

Just like blacks in America complain about slavery and claim they should be repayed for the suffering of dead men, does that not also give us the right to ridicule them for their ancestors being made into slaves in the first place?

But that would be victim blaming and we wouldn’t want that.

>turn on tv
>flip over to 9news
>immediately report on story involving Indian petrol store clerk being robbed by a pair of niggers with machetes
>along comes detective damage control
>caucasians commit crime too pls don't add to racist rhetoric

Thats what I was thinking, I'm not still mad at the japs for darwin, I like the nips actually. All of their examples are complete false equivalencies to the two examples that are in living memory and have an affect on the policy we have today.

Sudanese 'people' are the new lebo.

in some american states he would be on death row.

Taking in blacks was such a fucking mistake. Once upon a time niggers were just america's problem

Its retarded. It angers me to the core. My friend was attacked and had her phone stolen by sudanese cunts like these, it's getting so fucking out of hand. The police aren't doing shit.

What political groups do we have in Aus to join? Do we have an equivalent to identity europa?

Antipodean Resistance.
The only cunts acutally doing IRL stuff not just larping on FB

NEETS aren't touched and repay through a reduction in their overall payment. We tend to have to chase up people who were overpaid a few years back and aren't on CENNO.

Abbos have their own special debt line and get special treatment. I assume it all just gets written off. And yea, they mostly have no idea what the fuck is going on. Same for gooks, Muslims and africans pinged by the cenno collectors.

Newstart overpayments, YA overpayments, advances that weren't paid back, most of the cases are family tax benefit overpayments where cunts didn't report changes in their income
Some cunts earn over 100k, forget to report that to clink and get paid ftb as well

having kids in australia is lucrative m8s

How about a group that isn't controlled opposition

bombing of darwin is a running joke whenever someones gone to the shitter

anyone who looks like they are even getting close to being australias trump will either get a hot cup of polonium tea, or be gangstalked to the point of suicide.
it has happened already.
focus on melbourne judges and their dirty laundry.

how would you describe most people on welfare? nice but down on their luck? lazy fuckholes? immigrants?

>I dont want to leave my Dingos FB Echo Chamber and actually risk something
KYS Crypto boomer
I know them - no controlled-op , faggot.
Moslty manlets and spergs though

Thats the only bombing I give a shit about

All Melbourne cunts, don't forget to take your daily ENRICHMENT!
Yesterday's ENRICHMENT:
heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/gang-assault-in-melbourne-north-suburb-of-preston/news-story/ad00f4cfb94d7b2f2c7275b92733f9ba

Nah you're right, best thing to do is stand on a bridge waving swastika flags. What better way to get our opinions a platform? :)

Prepare to rage: youtube.com/watch?v=67nVV_9G818

>just move the day!
Guarantee that within a non-stolen generation they'd be complaining about the new date.

>African leaders

ha ha ha ah ha

ooga booga

zuuulu!

If only we had Unit 731. Then we could just vivisect the NIGGERS and make them scream. Just skin them alive and then roll them in salt, or spray them with boiling salt water. Or put them in a pressure chamber and then drop the pressure suddenly and make them burst. Even torture the young thugs with needles and scalpels. Especially on the boy bits.

go to bed asio

>having kids in australia is lucrative m8s
Go on...
My new gf just got preggers and I've been shitting myself. Is my life over or nah?

fucken been drinking since 10am, should I break into my indian neighbours house and shit on their kitchen counter? they are on holidays

Are you both white?
Age?
Job?

They'd probably eat it thinking it was a curry.

I already yelled at them at 3am on new years to shut the fuck up because I had to work the next day. they asked me to look after their dog and I said no. they won't be back for a week and it will fucking stink real bad by then. can or will the cops DNA test my poo?

Yes both white.
30 and 21
She's unemployed and I'm on 10hrs a week retail
It's a shit situation but she won't consider abortion or adoption

how the fuck do you only work 10 hours a week at 30?

Are you both white? Don't be scared, use it as motivation and bring up a cool person

She's 21 and you're only working 10 hours a week
Not looking goood mate...

I reckon civic nat would have a far better chance of actually occurring. Trump's campaign was civic nat.

Most people don't want to go full nazi. Never go full nazi. Nazis probably scare people away and hurt any chances of anything ever happening.

Especially these days seeing as a lot of white people have a bit of jew in them or are married to a gook.

user what the fuck are you doing

Just say alt right and trick them

Yeah probably.

Fuck Centrelink. Get another fucking job asap

friday and saturday are my days off. I did all my chores, mowed the lawn washed clothes and hung most of them up except work shit. started slow drinking at 10am and had a BBQ lunch with some mates who are still off work

Why can't people control their dick and not breed when it's innappropriate?

maybe I can get an apex gang nigger to do it while robbing them

Live at home. It's not much but I've designed m life so I don't need much. Which is all fucked if there's gonna be a baby now.

Well yeah, hence why I think a baby is a bad idea right now. But the father has no choice after conception.

If it were a strong relationship, I would be cool with it. But we've only known each other 5 months, and I don't know if we will last or not. Also I stand to lose have my assets and alimony and child support until I'm 50.

Australia was literally a crimal dumping ground for the former British Empire. Australia is literally a former prison were the prisoners overran the guards.

I am assuming you are 30 and she is 21.
>noice
Get a real job that isnt retail. A trade, career whatever. Find some motivation.
Do you own some assets (house, inheritance ect) you think she may be trying to fuck you out of?
If not have 2 kids and be happy.

Who does west papua belong to lads?

Tried. I have no qualifications. Would have to study, but the gf is in the middle of studies. One of us has to stay home and look after the kid, we can't both study/work full time.

We used protection. I lost my virginity to her.

you better fucking get off your arse mate. you need to get full time work now. anything don't be picky. you knocked her up and now you have a duty to do. I have no idea why you are 30 living with your folks. How the fuck did you even get a girlfriend

Daily reminder that the "Apex gang" is basically just made up by News Corp media linking any fucking crime in Melbourne by young men to it and in reality it isn't even predominately African.

It's the same shit they did in the 90s with fucking "Asian gangs" when we were led to believe there were fucking Ninjas running around with Katanas and Ninja stars and nunchucku engaging in Ninja assassinations and street fights that didn't fucking exist. It's this bullshit that led to fucking swords being banned in Victoria.

>Literally believing in a completely debunked myth to fuel your racist fantasies.

Us

also alimony doesn't exist here you fucking retard. they can take half your stuff but only if they can prove they put money and or time into the relationship. I don't think 5 months living together is even enough for a women to fuck you with that. The child support yeah you got 18 years of that

Nice meme flag. Now fuck off

Well it's time to man the fuck up and shill out until you get a good job. The girl is most likely an idiot at 21 and you've got a kid on the way so you've got a responsibility to bring it up good

fuck off you half nigger half gook this shit is real I have had them try and break into my house but I was awake at 2am and they ran off

Don’t be a lazy cunt. Pick fruit if you have to.. get off your arse.

Suck my dick faggot

>we can't both study/work full time.
Get your parents and/or hers to help out. That was the point of marriage in the good old days: shared responsibility between families not just individuals. Old people love the grandkids, well in normal situations anyway.

Turn your shitty situation into a good one m8. You don't have much freedom now that you're a dad, I'm sorry to say.

You in SA?

> worried about fagbook

we just hired a bunch of 20 year olds at woolies because 16 year olds called in sick. they will probably fire these guys in 3 months so try then

>Crime exists, so it must be a undercover african organised crime syndicate and not just young people with a shitty culture
>Daily reminder that Apex predominantly is not African according to Police records but mostly Australian born people and is racially diverse.

You will need a career if you don't want to be centrelink scum for the rest of your life and raise some useless little shit. Study primary school teaching. It's easy to learn and do, there's huge demand for male primary teachers, the salary is decent enough, and the schedule works well with parenting.

The ye olde ALP's core tenants was to provide fair, competitive work and affordable housing for all Aussie citizens. If they were to go back that and follow those goals to their logical conclusion (i.e. can't have a competitive work environment with hundreds of thousands of new workers each year, can't have affordable housing with skyrocketing demand, can't have fair work when everyone is being taxed to shit to support a welfare state) it would be ideal.

This guy is a refugee. He is in our country because we have accepted it is too dangerous to live in his home country.
He goes to THAT HOME COUNTRY for a VACATION!

it's not the africans that organise it you fucking dumb cunt. it's arabs they give them drugs and weapons and get them to rob jew shops or just steal rich peoples cars. the niggers then get high and try and do shit on their own

he has to go to a terrorist training camp for a few weeks just fucking deal with it

I will not deal with it, because the terrorist abilities of Africans are in-born, they're like orks.