Shingeki no Kyojin

Ymir confirmed for being eaten by Galliard. The changes made to her mindless form in the anime couldn't make it more obvious.

BRA a best.

Are you me?

screencapping for when you're wrong and get to eat shit.
Jaw and the Ymir titan are different.

Ymir is dead, but is NOT the Jaw.

Good taste.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Where she belongs.

Erwin was a better choice desu

In-universe, Armin is a better strategist and younger, but the Survey Corps leading a military coup and then immediately getting 99% of their people killed, including the commander and public figure for the whole coup, looks really REALLY bad

Why didn't that guy just titan shift if he was so fucked?

Can't wait for dubbed version of daddy issues

How shit do the "warriors" have to be to get snuck up on by a goddamn titan and have one of their three spies immediately murdered before they even get to the walls?

Not only that but why not recruit Ymir at that point then also?

It didn't matter in the end. They were still seen as heroes.

>Armin is a better strategist
>muh three cups

SPOILERS THIS WEEK?

Armin a cute.

>soon to be dead, paralyze, dead
Yea best team to hell

Did you miss the "in-universe" part?

Anyone know what we're at manga-wise? This is moving a little too slow for my tastes.

This part fucked me up when animated. I really liked her design and hearing people get crunched mid-sentence just makes me cringe.

Armin's new hair.

F O U R
O
U
R

C U P S
U
P
S O O N
O
O
N

>see three cups
>know that most likely, the three shifters you are chasing are nearby
>know that titans are hiding in walls already
>know that shifters have been doing ambush tactics the entire time

GEE I WONDER WHERE THE SHIFTERS COULD BE

Let's stop with the shipping cancer for a while and actually discuss some stuff.

Who gave Kruger the shifter power and why? Why HIM?
We know that the Attack Titan must have been the other shifter that went with King Fritz to the island, but why did it leave?

And also, why were the Reiss in power instead of the Fritz, like told in Grishas flashback? Did the Fritz fuck with the Reiss, resulting in them having royal blood and then they just went with it? Or did they Reiss overthrow the Fritz? Maybe this even has something to do with the Attack Titan leaving Paradis.

In any case, the Attack Titan shifter must have conspired against the Progenitor Titan, because Kruger wanted Grisha so steal that power.

I really hope we get a big flashback with ALL the past shit and how it actually happened.

Yeah that part was fucked. People breaking down to a child like state like that is really disheartening.

>know that titans are hiding in walls already
>hiding
>in the walls
>titans are hiding.
>HIDING
>in the walls
Fucking hell Arminfags get worse and worse.

What will Levi's cries sound like?

In the next chapter of "Who ate Ymir" will we be finally seeing LAME in their ugly timeskip designs? I'm just hoping for new uniforms.

Very similar to when he fucked the titan that ate his first squad.

Is Ymir a boy or a girl?

Don't make such a dramatic because user used hiding.

meant to type "fucked up" but in essence he really did fuck that titan

That's the extent of his knowledge of the titans in the walls. Why are they there? Does he even fucking know? All he knows is that there are titans in the walls....secretly. Unobservable, almost like they don't want to be seen

Why do you care? Do you want to self-insert or something?

I just assumed the wall Fritz aren't actual Fritz, and the Reiss are just Fritz that got paranoid and decided to rule from the shadows.

YH is canon.

Then the faggot should learn to use the right words.

So he can decipher that the shifters are in the walls because he doesn't know why titans are in the walls? Real fucking sensible.

It must be the other way around, the real Fritz must be the ones on the island, they had the progenitor titan after all.

I think Dina was from a lower branch in the hierarchy.

He can deceipher that the shifters are in the walls because

-There is evidence of three people being in the nearby area recently (HURR THREE CUP) and they are hunting three shifters

-Armin has previous knowledge of titans hiding in walls

-Armin knows that the shifters are desperate in trying to get Eren so they will definitely be in the operating area

-The shifters have a history of ambush tactics

I mean...is it really that much of a stretch?

>Actually four shifters.
Can Armong ever recover?

Actually, they were only expecting BR.

For the retarded faggots who inhabit these threads? yeah.
user, you seem quite smart and your input will be greatly appreciated. Please stay around.

What if Dina was from thr top hierarchy and the one's from the island are lower and stoled the power from them.

Could explain why BRZ mentioned that they were there to regain the original titan as if it was theirs to begin with.

Mule wasn't invited to the tea party.

It's implied that Kruger had an alligeance with some east country and promised to give the coordinate to them.
Fritz = Reiss.
It was never specified where the 8th titan went.

Marley lies of course.
We know for a fact that Marley had 7 shifters and Progenitor + Attack were the ones leaving.

Mule's a girl. She probably didn't want to hang out with stinky men.

I'm not saying the walls had no Fritz, I'm saying the "King Fritz" and his relatives at the time of the series probably aren't really Fritz, and the real Fritz family just changed their names to Reiss at some point.

So, manlet dies with autistic screeching it is then

I look forward to this

>Marley lies of course.
That would make Grisha or Kruger an liar, actually.

But that's wrong, stupid, reaching, nonsensical and yes, a stretch.

>-There is evidence of three people being in the nearby area recently (HURR THREE CUP) and they are hunting three shifters
He knew Ymir went with them, three cups shouldn't have meant shit.

>-Armin has previous knowledge of titans hiding in walls
Residing =/= hiding. Stop saying hiding.

>-Armin knows that the shifters are desperate in trying to get Eren so they will definitely be in the operating area
Obviously.

>-The shifters have a history of ambush tactics
No they don't.

>I mean...is it really that much of a stretch?
Yes.

Why search the walls? The entirety of Shiganshina lies before them, and he has them search the walls? Not only that, he has them conveniently comes across the exact area that conceals Reiner. You don't think that's fucking stupid and convenient? You think Armins intelligence was involved? It wasn't omniscient writing on Isayama's part? No. Lord no. Armin is just smart.

Galliard doesn't have claws, so no.

Just until when are ErwLfujos are going to be salty over this?

I'm so happy.

It's seems like his jaw is used to dig here so he can get the rail. His hands also have something weird going on with them. What if he's capable of digging underground?

He does. He just armored them like he armored his jaw.

TRIPS CONFIRMS IT

MANLET IS KILL AND GOES OUT SCREECHING LIKE THE AUTIST HE IS

>tfw galliard is the mole titan

They've got a whole ocean of salt for themselves.

Not really.

We've seen armored claws with Reiner. Also sharp teeth means nothing when Zeke has them too.

Does anyone even dispute this?

I hope Galliard dies a painful death

Delusional EHfags.

>He knew Ymir went with them, three cups shouldn't have meant shit.
He didn't know Ymir was really working along with BR and there was also Zeke.
>Why search the walls? The entirety of Shiganshina lies before them, and he has them search the walls? Not only that, he has them conveniently comes across the exact area that conceals Reiner.
Armin knew BR were there because of the hot cups and the soldiers said they search everywhere but couldn't find them. Armin realized they were hiding in the walls and is a veteran soldier the one who finds Reiner.

Historia, pls. Ymir gave herself up willingly.

>He knew Ymir went with them, three cups shouldn't have meant shit.

Three cups = Ymir, Bert, and Reiner were drinking up on the wall, as far as Armin knew

>Residing =/= hiding. Stop saying hiding.

I think you're being nitpicky but okay, Armin had knowledge that titans are inside of walls for SOME reason

>-The shifters have a history of ambush tactics
No they don't.

-First: Colossus and Armor appear, fuck shit up, then bounce

Second - Colossus appears, fucks shit up, leaves

-Female titan ambushes Survey Corps trying to capture Eren

-Colossus gets tossed in a goddamn barrel on top of Survey Corps heads and ambushes them

That's a pretty good chunk of ambush tactics.

>Why search the walls? The entirety of Shiganshina lies before them, and he has them search the walls? Not only that, he has them conveniently comes across the exact area that conceals Reiner. You don't think that's fucking stupid and convenient? You think Armins intelligence was involved? It wasn't omniscient writing on Isayama's part? No. Lord no. Armin is just smart.

They already had checked a portion of Shiganshina. And what, you think Bert and Reiner are just gonna wait around in a house to be found? Obviously they will want some kind of vantage, as Armin says, to keep an eye on the situation. What kind of vantage points does Shiganshina have? Probably some tall buildings, but they would get easily spotted there. Obviously they could be on the wall but that's another spot they would get seen immediately. Where can two titans hide where they would have an advantage? Maybe a place where other titans have been seen?

Yeah, I'm not gonna deny that it's convenient that they find the hideout not too long after they start searching. But thats a suspension of disbelief thing. There are lots of plot conveniences in fiction, it keeps the story moving along so that we don't need two chapters of Surver Corps members searching walls

guys, what do you think will happen next chapter?
>return to Eren and co?
>Marley titans shifter power inheritance ceremony?

I know and I know she has no problems about dying but it still hurts ;_;

Is Paradis gonna go to war with Marley?

Don't they have like, 1/50th of the population at best?

And they only have Colossus and Attack titan to use in the war. I assume the Progenitor isn't gonna be on the frontlines

Not only that but Paradis has never been in a war before

You're lovely.

Where was Ymir during the Shiganshina fight?
Did she left Paradis with the ship that arrived to bring Zeke and Pieck?

Thank you so much.

>Did she left Paradis with the ship
She was wearing Marley clothing while writing the letter, so probably.

There's a lot of IFs on there. They have two, but it's the same as having only one.

>He didn't know Ymir was really working along with BR
But he knew she was there. A third cup shouldn't mean a thing.

>there was also Zeke.
Whom he had no knowledge of.

>Armin knew BR were there because of the hot cups and the soldiers said they search everywhere but couldn't find them.
He also knew that BR had odm gear, so the temperature of the cups has no relation to their proximity as they could have quickly covered a large area.

>Armin realized they were hiding in the walls and is a veteran soldier the one who finds Reiner.
I know. It's stupid.

>Three cups = Ymir, Bert, and Reiner were drinking up on the wall, as far as Armin knew
Yet this is presented as a revelation and something that arminfags like to harp on about.

>I think you're being nitpicky but okay, Armin had knowledge that titans are inside of walls for SOME reason
Exactly. He has knowledge of them being there, but that's all. There's no reason to extrapolate this into "they're in the walls."

>-First: Colossus and Armor appear, fuck shit up, then bounce
An attack, not an ambush. Learn what an ambush is.

>Second - Colossus appears, fucks shit up, leaves

>-Female titan ambushes Survey Corps trying to capture Eren

>-Colossus gets tossed in a goddamn barrel on top of Survey Corps heads and ambushes them
Definitely not an Ambush. He has a fucking conversation with them you retard.

>They already had checked a portion of Shiganshina.
They checked the immediate area.

>And what, you think Bert and Reiner are just gonna wait around in a house to be found?
For being fond of talking about ambush, you're not very clever. A house in the centre of Shiganshina would be a prime ambush locale.

I'm leaving for tonight, but while I'm gone, explain to me this.

How did they get into the wall that has been monitored by the Garrison for decades without ever discovering a hollow area.

Nitpicky and arguing semantics when they're unrelated to the issue at hand; the post.
Fuck off.

>tfw triggered and proven wrong at literally every turn
shinkeki no kyojin

Armin is by far the shittiest character.

An ambush is just a surprise attack dude. What exactly do you think an ambush is?

The female titan attack is an excellent example of an ambush. Literally she comes in out of nowhere and reks an entire wing of the Survey Corps.

Beast titan lining up with the pure titans outside of Shinganshina isn't an ambush. Surprise attacks are. You're right on the barrel situation though, I was misremembering that situation.

Why would you hide in the middle of the city that is about to be retaken when you can hide in the GODDAMN WALLS where nobody could possibly see you? Were Bert and Rein privy to the fact that people knew about the Wall Titans? Sorry about my ignorance but I honestly don't remember. Even if BR did know that the Survey Corps knew about wall titans, I still think it's a totally reasonable plan to hide in the walls.

Are you asking how BR got into the hollow area of the wall? Well they probably had Beast hollow out a part of the wall while he was doing fuck all for five years. The Garrison isn't gonna be at the outer limits of a titan infested area to watch out for that

He has brains

Armong a shit.

>An ambush is just a surprise attack dude.
It literally isn't.

>What exactly do you think an ambush is?
Google is your friend.

>The female titan attack is an excellent example of an ambush. Literally she comes in out of nowhere and reks an entire wing of the Survey Corps.
Pursuit and an attack =/=ambush

>Beast titan lining up with the pure titans outside of Shinganshina isn't an ambush. Surprise attacks are.
Yep, that's an ambush. But as we discussed, he was a non-factor because he was an unknown in the equation.

etc etc seriously I'm tired, I'll shoot the shit tomorrow if the thread survives.

Autism: the tread.
Serioulsy, don't lose your time trying to reason with the Armongfag for the 100000th time. He won't listen.

Armin is forced. That a reader notes this is the worst shame for a writer.

I didnt like when he was doing the death metal screams at the end with all the epileptic flashes but theres a part where he wails while skidding up the titan's arm and that really got to me desu

>An ambush is a long-established military tactic in which combatants take advantage of concealment and the element of surprise to attack unsuspecting enemy combatants from concealed positions

>concealment
>element of surprise

What am I missing here? Are you saying because BR weren't literally hiding inside of a bush shooting guns that it isn't an ambush?

>make a surprise attack on (someone) from a concealed position
that applies to pretty much all of those examples. Just because they can see a titan from a half mile away doesn't suddenly make it not an ambush when they can reach you so fast/come out of fucking thin air

>Whom he had no knowledge of.
Connie saw MT as long as other members. They surely informed Erwin, and the point is the same, four shifters would have made things worse.

>He also knew that BR had odm gear, so the temperature of the cups has no relation to their proximity as they could have quickly covered a large area.
Armin would have suggested to search the walls just in case anyway. They wouldn't had left their guards down just because BR weren't there.

>It's stupid
It isn't, they soldiers had already checked the area. Where else could they have been? At least BR weren't waiting for them.

>it isn't technically an ambush lol
fuck off nitpick retard

So many trigglypuffs ITT

>BRAfags arguments against Armin are nothing but nitpicking semantics and repeating "aura of retardation"
bunch of idiots.

Careful. They will tell you to go to hell.

What about Shitren?

You forget that there are colossal titans in the walls

Armin a cute.

They HAVE to learn how to use the progenitor, it would win them the war EASILY but I doubt it is going to be that easy
They probably need eren to eat the beast or have historia ride eren into battle

What happened after pic related?

Historia probably got turned into a mindless titan.

That was when Eren had a flashback of a memory from Frieda because he was in contact with Historia, I guess