Kemono Friends

Other urls found in this thread:

store.line.me/stickershop/product/8412
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30654871
youtube.com/watch?v=vuo8kD5zF5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is this general still allowed?

does someone have the comparison image ofr the design of hippo?

>autistically waiting to complain as the first post in the thread

It's basically its own meme at this point. I wish we still updated the bingo card so we could add this

He also complained in the other Kemono Friends thread as well, how often do two threads get created at the same time?

Even Shoebill rapist was better.

Shoebill rapist was a forced meme but at least people started doing it while the show was still airing and there weren't a ton of shitposters.

Need updates about the neet penguin

True, also it wasn't done on every thread and after the No raping shoebill and groping shoebill posts it became did it's own thing. Unless you are talking about the I want to rape shoebill posts being followed by the police image of someone who looks like Kaban calling the police which is pretty much the same every thread. I do wish Season 2 would hurry up so that we can get new memes.

The police image was the original meme I was talking about. The "No raping shoebill" and groping posts were forced by unfunny shitposters after the show ended.

Bossu a cute.

Hopefully now that threads have slowed down to ~3 a day, they can eat up less of my time.

Really, because I found the replies to those after quite funny (one of them even surprisingly lead into a conversation on whether multiple of the same friend can exist at once or not).

Absolutely, a couple of weeks ago there were nearly 10 a day, it was insane.

Why is doggo so underappreciated?

literally did everything wrong.

Really because it felt more like 3 to 4 a day though the threads are quite length to get though, had to spend an entirety of two days catching up because I missed a day. Hopefully now it will slow down to at least two to three a day.

>tracked a super dangerous Cerulean around by herself for days
>still fought it and didn't get immediately knocked out like Monkey did

She didn't have enough lines so she couldn't say her iconic "order" "master" lines.

She should join the club then for at least she was more than just a cameo appearance (or being in the anime at all).

>2 threads
>same number of posts
Help

Well, I started this the day after it ended so I missed all the threads from the episodes. Someday I'm gonna find them and read them...

>this thread was first
>more IPs
>more posts

I like this image.

Well last time there were two threads both of them stayed around for a while then when one died everyone migrated to the other one so maybe we will get a situation like that (saves on having to create a new thread too).

I don't know why but I really want to see NEXON's workers face at this moment.

At least she didn't job.

Anyone who works at Nexon has long since forgotten what it's like to feel.
Their faces are in perpetual agony that they cannot feel emotionally, but shakes their very soul.

Really all having two threads does is make both of them slower, and it's even worse during dead hours. Occasionally the mods are nice enough to delete one but most of the time they're too terrified of muh generals to even try

>Talking Kemono Friends Line stamps are region locked
Help.

store.line.me/stickershop/product/8412

キンシコウ 禁シコ

No Serval getting run over by Japaribus for Baka Gaijin

implying i have friends to talk to in line.

We can be friends, user.

Wakaran.

i thought we were alredy friends

Use a proxy.

The reason why KF threads are popping up constantly is cause there is an endless supply for now of new content being released by thousands of people across the world.

Won't stop me.

Doesn't work once you actually log in with your account since it's tied to the phone number.

I suppose it can't be gifted over, either.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
Just thought of something, think of the fun we can have from Kemono Friends with the Gatebox from Japan as well.

I have no idea what this sticker stuff is, but I can still hear Kaban, so I don't really care.

If you have a buddy who managed to get the proxy to work, he can gift you all the region locked stickers you want.

now i'm thinking, how much will the world change in 20 years ? imagine being able to live with your waifu irl.

>imagine being able to live with your waifu irl.
But you can.
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30654871

Yeah, it can be gifted. I managed to get that one meme english teacher's stickers by someone gifting it to me.

i'm not autistic or crazy enought to talk to cardboards thought.

Let's Party!
youtube.com/watch?v=vuo8kD5zF5I

Well?

_ ____ __ ____ ________.

>an animal is inlove with a 2D
What a generation we live in today!

It's like they hate money or something. Oh well, spent my last points anyway, but would've most likely payed for this of course.

2-4 is furshit

>No Moon friends
Okay.

OTP

Where's the Baker Friends crossover? The artist even has drawn some friends.

Can I go for first and last?

Get a goybook
Login with goybook
Now your phone number is removed from line

5 is Canada

Estimated Delivery:
Friday, April 28, 2017
By End of Day

Yes. I will finally get my vol2.

As long as you're not trying to fuck the last

Me too. I'm hyped.

That sales thread is pure fucking cancer

Are you implying the first is fine? No, fuck you, Friends are not for lewd.

all salethreads are

Obviously. Salesfags are the worst cancer on this board

>sales thread
What the fuck did you expect?

Isn't there one with her apprentice Aye-Aye that follows after.

>Anonymous
Download it

How do you guys think the animals of planet earth feel that there genetics were only preserved for the sake of creating cute animal hybrid human females for the audience to jack off to?

Haven't watched anything since KF ended. Even shows from that season am only 2-3 episodes in, yet still can't get into the mood to watch anything anymore. How do I get back into this whole cartoon watching thing again?

I've never seen it.

That's not a skunk friend. That's Aria-san.

I would be happy if someone did that to me, so I think they feel glad.

Post pacas.

If I fuck Chameleon, does my dick also turn invisible when dicking her?

Since it can also revive species and keep dying species alive for as long as the park exists, I'm sure they're not too mad overall.

chamaleons can't turn invicible, their greatest skill is to trick humans into believing they can, that's why sandstar'd chamaleon can turn, because the power of humanity and sandstar.

>LINE™

The ball turned invisible, so i guess she can turn you invisible too.

Who?

Same here.
I just can't muster up the enthusiasm for anything else now.

>Vertical pupil

Are you high?

Same here, I prefer read these threads instead start any other show. Weird.

>turns transparent when you're cuming inside
Doujins when? Get to it drawfags!

Gotta wait a month for mine

>Vertical
?