What's the secret to obvious Jewish superiority? What makes them able to constantlky outsmart, control, manipulate...

What's the secret to obvious Jewish superiority? What makes them able to constantlky outsmart, control, manipulate, and generally btfo lesser whites?

IQ

Nepotism

Playing the victim card
The "my fellow whites"
It's harder to defeat an enemy when they're hiding like rats in your people

>larping as a Nazi
GTFO kike

>What makes them able to constantlky outsmart, control, manipulate, and generally btfo
I STRONGLY urge you take a peek at the Book of Joshua, friend!

this, also total lack of morals

The final redpill is that Jews are genuinely smarter than every other race on the planet, Sup Forums will never admit this but they won fair and square and put themselves in a position to control the future of the world through merit and intelligence

Their abuse of spiritual power and the veil of ignorance theyve placed upon the world

usury and in-group shilling tactics and nepotism and our dumb naive kindness
and other shit

Ironically, the average Israeli has a lower IQ then the average American. So either there's something about being surrounded by Goys drives Jews to overachieve or the immigration of Arab and Russian Jews drove down their IQ. I think the latter is more likely.

The Jews are only one (disproportionately) powerful faction of the global elite if you take them away the system will function pretty much the same.

*the former

I believe they are not that smart however the world turned gradatively dumber

Tribalism that's consistently reinforced through every generation. If you're actually a Jew then you would know this from how your parents raised you.

Ideas of collective superiority generally tend to become self-fulfilling prophecies. Jews got the idea that they were the chosen people and decided to minimally fling shit at each other and sell out to other races. Good grass-roots institutions helped.

If you consistently favor your neighbor over some randos, prevent breeding with low-IQ savages, and get the weakest chunk of your population regularly culled by outside forces who are onto your shit, you'll eventually self-select to an ethnostate of relatively intelligent people. Asians have a better genetic baseline but what love they have for their people is twisted at best (at least they have the xenophobic part right), if that gets better Japanese are going to become Jews 2.0 in a couple of centuries.

they some sneaky manipulative folks, they're smart. well not that smart, how smart do you have to be to fool an idiot? (general american population) cause we obviously aren't buying what their selling, those poor sheep tho.

Who did this?
I've never seen it but am familiar with it's symbols.

>If I use the meme flag they won't know I'm a jew
nice try, Jude.

Well they are basically like us only they are not held down by systematic racism. What do you think them saying they are part of the tribe means?

G-d chose the Jewish people to fulfil his 613 mitzvot. The result is what you have today, the master race.

Because they've cast all morals aside in favor of power

You aren’t real jews. It’s why you can’t even say his name.

>not held down by systematic racism
Opposite is true. They were constantly persecuted second-class citizens since Romans kicked them out of Israel till the end of WWII. This adversity itself has probably made Jews stronger (but then again, this doesn't explain why the Gypsies are basically worse than regular street shitters)

>Christians were never persecuted
Boi you got a lot to learn

White people, especially Germanic white people, are genetically predisposed to excessive levels of guilt and empathy, which makes them easy to manipulate.

Amorality, playing on the sympathies of others. Basically sold their souls in exchange for power. However power can only get them so far and that is changing rapidly.