Kemono Friends

Who is your favourite Mustelid Friend (well include to skunks just to make things less complicated).

Other urls found in this thread:

store.line.me/stickershop/product/8412
youtube.com/watch?v=IDD4uKmS3e0
youtube.com/watch?v=8jRTrRxamxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rbE53XUtVw0
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ_3BN0m7S8
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-zoo-penguins-dead-1.3888113
youtube.com/watch?v=9arjzwo9mac
youtube.com/watch?v=7SB8IjAZl-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is this general still allowed?

Western Spotted Skunk for she is the true lewdest friend not Steller Sea Lion (and Steller Sea Lion guy is gone so he can't complain).

There's another thread that's been up for almost a half an hour OP, at least have the decency to glance at the catalog first

Line stamp is out. Click them and you can enjoy their voice.
store.line.me/stickershop/product/8412

Nigga use the catalog, there was already another thread.

They will, I meant it would be for the better, just look at the oldest threads on /vg/, I wouldn't want to see these threads turn into that.

All lutrinae members, still waiting for that Giant Otter.

Wolverine-chan!

She's the best there is

What are you talking about, that thread was archived when I last checked it.

this one

There's probably going to be some downtime where the fan content loses steam and where we're still waiting for the next official project sometimes this year, so during that time.

Where do we come from? What are we? Where are we going?

Best beast

Where did you come from, where did you go?

This is the best beast.

Please no raping Shoebill

Target acquired, let the groping commence.

Agreed, what other friend masturbates using trees. Probably marking the tree with her juices as well.

Post your're favorite MAD

youtube.com/watch?v=IDD4uKmS3e0

Sorry, my computer lagged when I was posting the thread so another thread must have been posted while I was waiting for it to load. But I did use the catalog and didn't see any other threads at the time while making the post.

Japan only ? I can't access it.
Why the fuck line sticker have region block damn.

That reminds me.

Does the Wolverine have a Friends version? I mean, the wolverine IS the largest mustelid

That said I hope they create a Wolverine Friend for the new game coming out and maybe she might also appear in the anime.

Unfortunately not, though there is a Honey Badger friend along with a Honeyguide friend.

Question for you anons.

I live in Canada... if I'm correct, some of the Canadian park staff they interviewed for some of the Friends are either from Ontario or Quebec.

Assuming I have enough time on my hands to create a "full sized" cardboard stand to present to said zoo and they allow it, would Sup Forums care at all? I don't know how to phrase it properly, but I thought i'd be nice to share the love of Kemono Friends with the zoos the anime interviewed with in my country.

Thanks.

>doing it for free
even if you really like something, never do it for free.

Maybe the zoo they interviewed. I think most others would just relegate your request.

Well yea, of course the zoos they interviewed otherwise there wouldn't be a point. For example, let's say they interviewed the zoo in regards to Animal A. I'd make a cardboard stand of Animal A and present it to the zoo. But before that, ask via email if they don't mind putting the stand in front of the animal exhibit... or at least take a photo with the stand at the Animal A exhibit for shits and giggles assuming they allow it.

That's really it.

Not big enough!

The Wolverine is the biggest mustelid. Its like, if Bear or Lion needed a new party member, Wolverine would make a good friend.

I want HoneyBadger in S2

Patrician taste.

Bear would get Wolverine and Lion will get Honey Badger if we go by animals which live close to each other (though friends don't exactly live in their natural habitats).
Canadian Friends would be great, shame they probably just stick with Japanese stuff though.

Would you rather there be 4 kemono friend threads?

i'd prefer zero

upvoted my bro!

What's wrong with this leaf?

I don't get what you are saying, the maple leaves look fine to me.

I don't

>Steller Sea Lion guy is gone
I'm still here, I just don't do the pasta anymore

>I'm the best at what i do and what i do is not sugoi.

stay comfy

BEARS!

youtube.com/watch?v=8jRTrRxamxQ

youtube.com/watch?v=rbE53XUtVw0

What kind of exercise do I need to do in order to lift the japari bus? Serval seems all legs and no arm strength

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ_3BN0m7S8
Apply sandstar.

F

It appears that the guy keep forgetting getting food and the zoo people put him in a quarantine

Oh no!

Incoming pengi suicide attempts

>twitter.com/kyockcho/status/857489338216529920

some body do the translation

Holy shit, a literal suicide watch.

The purple penguin who loves Netflix has now been separated from it

iirc they cordon off the feeding area during feeding time which is how Grape-kun missed feeding time, this is probably just Grape-kun trying to get back to Hululu before feeding time was over.

Kemono friend saved anime and zoo but killed a penguin in the process.

>Looks like the purple penguin who fell in love with Hululu got isolated

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-zoo-penguins-dead-1.3888113

It's been nice knowing him

NO

They go over to that side during feeding time
Love could still be alive and well

Waifu literally ruined his laifu

He's 20 years old already. You can't abuse the elderly like this.

The saddest love story ever known to men.

PePaPu>PPP

Never expected an elderly penguin in some other country to get me sad.

Konnichiwa de arimasu.
youtube.com/watch?v=9arjzwo9mac

I FUCKING KNEW IT

This is going to be a really weird saga

I'm not liking this new arc at all.

ED cover by Hululu when?

I believe in Tatsuki.

It was inevitable after all given he is a bird and an old one on top of that. All we can hope is that Grape rests in peace with his waifu

Please don't send Grape to Japari Park.

He will be there in 2d heaven, together with many other anons.

Considering how every other animal didn't actually care much about the cut-outs, it was just a weird twist of fate as well as a reminder that we are all animals in this world

He'll be with grumpy anime ojisan.

>all these people doubting Grape-san
If it means being with his waifu, he'll take on the whole damn zoo. Fuck all of you NEETs who would rather just roll over and die than fight for true love.

>sandstar meteorite falls
>grape corpse get sandstar-ed and he become Hululu

how the fuck did mine yoshizaki just halfheartedly rip off his own work i.e. a few chapters in keroro gunsou where they have a gun that can turn animals into people and end up creating a massive touhou-esque media enterprise

Underrated pets.
youtube.com/watch?v=7SB8IjAZl-g

Sup Forums - Penguin Suicide Watch

I hope he breaks out soon

It feels almost as if we are back on /can/

It's just a divider separating the feeding area from the living area

Sorry for asking this but can I request a dump of fanarts that features Hululu and grape-ojisan? I am starting to feel attached to him

I already searched "フルル" on pixiv and got only one that featured that loyal son-of-a-gun

>grape gets sandstarred
>the cutout also comes in contact with sandstar and turns into a cerulean

Thanks a ton. I just can't find them at pixiv

Are you ready for Ceruru?

Ojiisan Grape-kun still watching over his waifu Hululu today at the Tobu Zoo.

Is he really in love with a 2D cutout or does he think it's a zookeeper who might feed him? Penguins (and almost all birds) have excellent vision, so it's definitely not a blob in his eyes.

>Is he really in love with a 2D cutout
My hearts says this
>he think it's a zookeeper who might feed him
My brain says this

He has realized that 2D>3D.

He missed feeding time for hululu

I see the birbs were onto something

poor Grape

Grape-kuns pure dedication to his waifu is what's missing on modern Sup Forums.

>Here Grape-kun fiercely shows off his swagger in front of other competitors in an effort to appeal to Hululu. The old man still has his moves from his younger days.

Grape-kun declares himself High Priest of the Hululu-Cult.
Iä! Iä! Cthululu fhtagn!

Grape-kun fanart is the best.