Boruto

Say something nice about Mitsuki

He's managed to stay out of this shit follow up series longer then anyone else so far.

He'll be a better third team member than Sakura.

The wooden log they used for the substitution jutsu was a better teammate than Sakura.

but what's his endgame?

what if Sakura was male

Class rep has such a cute design, it's a damn shame she's pretty much a filler waifu.

she is slut that gargle dicks of her classmates

Super forms are lame

When the anime is taking the lead by a factor of 4-5 times more series exposure by having an episode every week compared to the monthly manga, there really isn't a concept of filler in this case. Especially when it's likely the characters introduced in the anime will probably be added to the manga anyway.

Anybody got this full picture yet? I wanna see how cute Denki looks in this style.

Also reposting this team speculation from the other thread

[Confirmed teams]

Team Konohamaru
Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki

Team Moegi
Shikadai, Inojin, ChouChou

Team (???) [Sand Ninja]
Shinki, Yodo, Araya

Team (???) [Cloud Ninja]
Yurui, Tarui, Toroi

[Potential and unconfirmed teams]

Team Udon
Denki, Iwabe, Sumire

Team Rock Lee [From the movie but may be retconned]
Metal Lee, ? , ?

Team (???)
Namida, Cat girl, ?

[Young ninja that don't attend the academy]

Shin(s), Himawari, Kawaki (?)

4 Episodes in and we still don’t know shit about the Goth Loli character.
THIS IS NOT OKAY!

I think these "filler" characters be relevant at some point as pointed out.
So yeah, the worst case scenerio is that Assistan-kun is the one who makes the first significant debut for them.

Fuck off Narutards

>Narutards
*Borutards

Only Denki, Sumire, Namida, and Dyke kitty look like they'll do something interesting for now. I can't believe they made the most eye catching design for a girl that doesn't even speak.

When the manga ended I thought the new generations designs were complete shit. Now they are really starting to grow on me. This happen for anyone else?

anime going to revert back to movie designs near to the academy graduation

Light of my life
fire of my loins

>western audience autistically screeches that Boruto is being a SoL instead being a edgefest

He'd be the the hothead that punches things.

And then a male healslut.

Fuck off Narutards.

Borutard*

>Implying you cancer aren't the same.

what did the mean by this?

He's going to steal all the presents from Konohaville only to have a change of heart after learning the true meaning of Christmas.