Asian boys declare war on white guys in the comments

youtube.com/watch?v=_IEz-s0mMGk

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=_IEz-s0mMGk
youtu.be/BgOwZn-y_j8?t=2m41s
youtube.com/watch?v=chFKDaZns6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

farina sounds like an arab name. is she a wog masquerading as a white?

>linking to cancerous e-celeb videos
hooktube.com/watch?v=_IEz-s0mMGk

Pretty sure she admitted to dating slantz as a "social experiment".

Pretty laughable all around

>Asian boys declare war
Get the nukes ready.

I stumbled on this side of youtube theres hundreds of ass raw asian bois whinging about everything.
The funniest one i watched was a hapa guy spending an hour talking about a golddigger who was just a woman who friendzoned him.

last time you did that they just ended up all weird
i don't think they can take another. best leave them be. they'll tire themselves out long before they do any damage, you can't go far on rice

>sounds like an arab name

0:06

>"..and the fact that I'm German-"

>my boyfriend and me
stopped watching there

No one cares when an Asain boy actually manages to get a cute girl. It's like you just want to mess up his hair and give him a thumbs up.

Farina is Italian

seriously remove those green contacts and grow out those black roots and she would look like a typical sangnog.

If she wants to have kids with a gook fine. Just stay in an Asian country. We don't want gooks or their mongrels

yes "german". just like every turk and syrian who lives in germany is also "german" now they have the passport.

This bitch is ugly.

False flaggin chinks need to gtfo

i

This is just as pathetic as you "race war now! praise lord kek" faggots.

>waiting for a japan flag to arrive and leave a single wisecracking post that has us all lolling
come on japan, that's your niche on Sup Forums, don't let us down

There is something about white women that date gooks. It's hard to put my finger on it. They are almost always blondes and have artificially youthful looking faces

>last time you did that they just ended up all weird

Plastic atracts plastic

Pininfarina

White women virtue signalling about her non-white boyfriend and how anti-racist she is? Relationship won't last, it's purely a fetish to her.

!, INDIA YOU STUPID FUCKING LYING NATION , INDIA IS A NATION OF PIMPS , HINDU THEIR FAITH , INDIA IS SO LOST TO CAPTIALISM , THE IDEA THAT SALES AND INVESTMENTS MAKE EXISTENCE , THEY NAME PEOPLE JASMINE , THEN BUILD THE PRODUCTS , SACRIFICE ANYONE WITHIN THE DIVINE INFINITE UNITY , THE DIFINITY , THE DIFITY , THE DELTA-DIFINITY ENTIRE , THE DELTA-DIFINITY , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , AND LIE THAT OTHER PEOPLE DID THE DAMAGE UNTIL CAUGHT , SOME OF THE INDIANS ARE SO FLIMSY RAIN COULD BREAK THEIR FILFTH GUARD , AND INDIA HAS PLACES WHERE PLANTS LIGHT ON FIRE ONLY ONE LEAF ON THE TOP OF A GROWN ADULT PLANT , AND THEY SEND THE REST OF THE DAMAGE , DUE TO GENETIC SACRIFICES OF MURDER AS MINIMAL CLAIMED AS A PIECE OF SPIT , TO ANOTHER NATION WHERE LIGHTNING LANDS , THAT IS WHY CATATUMBO AND KIFUKA EXIST , INDIA IS THE NATION OF DESTRUCTION THAT MUST END , NOT CHINA , INDIA IS THE PROBLEM ,!

., ΘανΧσ βε το Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ φορ ανυ ψεαχεφυλ φιρτυουσ εξιστενχε ωιθιν Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , θε Διφινε ινφινιτε υνιτυ , Θε Διφινιτυ , Θε βεινγ , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

Why would a white woman date a gook?

Bizarre.

>all those racemixing whores in the comment expressing sympathies

White sharia is needed. Women shouldn't be allowed to even talk.

farina means white flour

White women riding the K-Pop hype wave now.

Giorgetto Giugiaro

> tfw our ancestors were based and deceitful propaganda ruined everything.

She looks like a hipster. I mean I honestly don't care, slants are better than niggers or muhammads. Their relationship seems to lack good sex and sincerity. I'm getting the idea its a fake relationship for EZ socialmedia attention.

it seem that she has achieve her objective ,she wont be with her boy more than 3 month

snownigger damage control

Doesn't make it right. Any white woman even kissing a non-white man should be crucified.

user, I...

FUGLY WHORE

who cares about some stupid youtube comments?

>pic related

absolutely soy, the dad probably jacks off every night to his daughter getting slammed by a zipperhead.

>being this inscure

Why no one gets mad at white + asian is it has a chance to make a goodlooking halfcaste.
It's not comparable to any other. Essentially it makes more white people.

lol is this seriously how chinks mate, that looks fucking autistic what the hell

White eggs are too valuable to be used making gooks

The absolute state of Russian """""""men""""""

HAHAHAHAHA

are you kidding me?
noone considers half-asians to be whites. the result of asian+white=asian. you sound like a white man justifying procreation with a gook woman. asians are the same as niggers the only difference is they have white skin.

Jesus Christ, this comment is pure cringe and autism

They managed to dig 400 square miles of tunnels on rice and dog here. Gonna need a few bombs.

My great great great grandpa married a 17 year old girl at 44. Literally nothing wrong with that.

Bullshit. Asian + white is literally the ugliest mix.

are dyed blondes the most likely to racemix?

Its better than coalburnin. Instinctively no one bats an eyelid at it because despite asians and whites being different they both are civilised. Its like and like.

Someone sent 20 death treaths to some random youtube gal because she have a gook boyfriend ? Kek im sure as shit that these deranged lefties hapas are behind this

trap

Fucking Filipinos, man.

Pretty sure Russians are used to getting raped by Asiatics

Asian boys? They're mad that their surplus of men is going with non asian women?

Farina means flour in catalan and italian. Also used to refer to cocaine in Spain. Sounds like a med name.

>Is a Latin name Arab
You're a retard masquerading as a faggot

Overrated general with poor sense of judgement. I like Bradley much better.

It's most common in Paraguay and Italy

>no one bats an eyelid
you must be new here
pic related. a cuck with his "white" children.

winners are grinners

He looks white to you? Holy shit the Amerimutt meme is true!

Typical german women. It's pretty rare to see a german couple under 30 in the streets. German women are with anyhting, but german men.

back to /r/aznidentity

good luck with that

Just get an eastern euro. They love germanic men. Actually tons of women around the world fetishize german men.

your future son. better get used to it.

His wife's hot though

>White boys getting mad at superior Samurai and their well earned women
If it's a spoiled chink or a korean with height implants, that girl is trash but if he is a Japanese that will fight for their children's future, then whiteboy should get cucked.

If you cant win with height, dick, hair color and eye color on your side, he owned you like a bitch and you should accept defeat like a man.

You can ask your Kwantung army about it

How about just be a better person?

Japs don't invade because they don't allow invasion

TINY LITTLE RICE DICKS

youtu.be/BgOwZn-y_j8?t=2m41s

>Caring who people choose to fuck
Wish I had the time tbhwyf

her kids got the lack of eyebrows

Pretty sure I've seen 40 year old balding men with 20 year olds in middle Germany. I swear some places are like mexico there man wtf.
And as a dane I'm not allowed to interfere or even have an opinion on why there are literally fucking kebab shops elbow to elbow. I get called someone who lack confidence or sexually frustrated when I do. Goddamnit Hans...

Yet here you are posting on 4chins

It's gross when a decent white girl raises 2 kids with a drug/drinking problem, no father, racially confused children and a black eye

If a Jap does it, I would just say he earned it when his ancestors fought in the pacific and he seems like an interesting guy that will improve my community rather than damage it.

Chinks and gooks can damage communities more but Japs are generally assimilators just as they expect in their country.

those aren't his kids, they are his wife's from a previous marriage
try again roastie

>caring about anything lmao
you're also here so don't talk shit about having/not having time

?

>he earned it fighting in the pacific
Lolwat

>Meme flags claiming white women wearing make up is rare
You make (((our))) white race look bad

Can you even get banned from YouTube for comments? I've said some pretty horrendous shit and I'm still on my first

You ended up wierder and you never even got a nuke you pussy

1400 little british girls at rotherham and you pay taxed to protect the pakistani rapists. Brilliant!

D&C shill slide thread. Asians and whites have a common enemy in kikes and shitskins. Muds will come for asians once they're finished ravaging down white society. The jews will not allow any rivals. Asians are massively repressed politically and deserve real freedom to express themselves and explore their culture without the kikes hardcore materialism pushing them towards the degeneracy of the current west.

>MUH ANCESTORS
Go ask your dad and grandpa you pussy

Go fix it yourself

Your skin color is a pathetic crutch

>ABCs of attraction
The PUA scammers are there, fantastic. Just look at that dude. He has no game srsly!

She has some pretty shit teeth

pic related is what white women want.

white bois cant compete.

The most popular asian on youtube made a documentary on why so many asian women date white males.

youtube.com/watch?v=chFKDaZns6w

Fuck off.

Asian boys declare war on white guys. We have nothing in common.

sry, I don't talk to meme flags

IDK, but you can get on the FЪI and C^A watchlist for some speeches like that

Who is this slut and why should we care

White women are very picky with Asian men

It takes either a Chinese billionaire, a kpop lesbian with a dick, a jungle/island asian that isn't hideous or a Japanese samurai to win her over

A Samurai inside a white womb is arguably better than many modern white males because male beauty is a mismatched quality when taken to excess

White men have excess beauty and weak spirit. They need men with weaker beauty but unbreakable spirit. Females are mothers/wives and wombs to grow children in

Yes the children can be uglier than some white children but they can also be heroes like Keannu Reeves (1/4 asian) or Bruce Lee (1/4 white)

I've had a shit tonne of Hitler speech/moonman channels banned, so I imagine that I'm already fugged.

what is with fucking german women always dating outside their race fucking disgusting