Green text your immigration reform system

my solution:

>points based system for A. university degree / skills, B. financial assets, C. language skills, D. IQ test, E. lined up job or university study place
>a quota system per month, let in a max number of people per month, reject the rest
>all applicants can apply twice a year

Germany needs top skilled immigration, so I say let in the best ranked 50,000 per monty max. Close all borders to not let illegals in. Apply this to EU citizens as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
skepticalscience.com/global-warming-positives-negatives.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_global_warming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>white only

>they have to go back

>Step 1: Fuck off, we're full.
>Step 2: There is no Step 2.

So 0 immigration. If a Nobel Prize winner, 100 percent Japanese, wants to teach at MIT, is he rejected? Would you deport Elon Musk? Would you not let Canadians in?

This.
0 immigration and massive kickout of immigrants.
They should fix their own shitholes, otherwise we are stuck with this problem forever.

And it means that germans and canadians should fuck off from Estonia too.
People emigrate only from shitholes - go back and fix your shithole of a country.

>let into country on temp visa
>inject deadly biological disease with incubation period of half a year
>send back to shithole country

frankly libs should want this to happen because it'd mean less people around, which means a healthier environment.

They can stay in their own countries, we're full

Would you keep your people from leaving? Or start breeding programs?

But you really aren’t full, are you?

well if you want to became a colony of china like canada this is the best way to do it

I hope that those "my people" are kicked out (or gassed there) of whatever country they are in right now. Those are actually not "my people".

Also, your pic is lie and does not correspondent to reality.
Fuck off.

Chinese do not want to come to Germany. Chinese want to go to Canada and America or stay home.

We have gone to China and offered Bratwurst and they did not like them.

What do you mean? It is the median projection. Could be worse, could be better.

>median projection based on Soviet time immigrants massively fucking off
Estonian population did not decrease in 2016 and 2017.
~6k of immigrants.

Nothing happens if those 6k of immigrants do not arrive. Popuations flucutate, thee will be rise. We are ok, we are not retarded germans.

And soviet time immigrants fucking off is a good thing. They should continue to fuck off.

>proper back ground checks with social media accounts screened . the companies would either be expected to do the screenings for a small tax break or hand over the raw data no tax break and key words using a modified search engine would sift through the mess

>the previous will slow things down so with that extra time locations immigrants can go to first year are limited and this allows them to be watched easier. only 10 states would be part of the wave 1 program. new immigrants cannot buy a house or work outside of those states. this will not affect tourism only citizens. however any new immigrant will be deported if found outside of the 10 wave 1 states and perma banned from entering the country.

all wave 1 states will have a state law in which any immigrants house can be randomly checked without a warrant 2 times a month each regardless of if the resident/s is home. and getting a warrant made easier with another state law so follow ups can be done if needed

>after year 1 assuming nothing odd is found in behavior on the grounds of the residence or in communications then the can move outside of the 10 wave 1 states

>100% of companies will be forced to undergo random screenings and any illegal found will result in a fine the first time a bigger fine the second time and a complete shut down with assets seized the third time. this includes the companies bank accounts and the ceos bank account

>Shut down all immigration.
>Only supermodels and those with IQ >180 need apply.

>Only supermodels
Pic related

>Supermodel status awarded only through unanimous vote by a panel consisting of 10 American Sup Forumsaks

>If a Nobel Prize winner, 100 percent Japanese, wants to teach at MIT, is he rejected?
Yes but he can work via correspondence, most schools are relying on lecture recordings over actual participation nowadays.

>>white only
You had that in your Constitution for 200 years and it was changed.
How can you prevent it being changed?

it is a 2017 projection based on a Monte Carlo analysis. I think it looks pretty good. 95 percent range is 0.7 mill to 1.1 mill. Your country could be close to empty really.

At least they won't become a sandnegroid mudslime shithole of immigrants.

>most schools are relying on lecture recordings over actual participation nowadays

wow, really? That is pretty bad, man.

>immigration reform
Do you liberal dumbasses truly not realize that mass immigration is a complete fraud? Nothing to do with morality... just by the numbers... a complete fraud.

Do the math yourself. Watch this. I beg you. It's short.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Yes. I did not say it is bad their country will be empty with ghost towns. I just said it won’t be full. I goess except for Tallinn, it will be a Chernobyl zone.

Imagine the possibilities in 2050 for Estonia.
Plenty of space for them to grow and develop.

If we get artificial wombs and robots, imagine the breeding potential.

This projection is wrong.
1.1 mill is good result actually. There are currently less than 1M Estonians in Estonia. 200k of various shit (non-estonians) in Estonia fucking off and dying out is a good thing and let's not taint it with another retarded immigration shit pushed by foreign retards.

>I did not say it is bad their country will be empty with ghost towns.
Overpopulation is a menace, retard.

You're nowhere near close to "over-population".
Bangladesh is around your size and has 150 million "people".

I did not say depopulation is bad. I just said you will have ghost towns. We have them too and our population is just stagnating.

I love ghost towns, they are funny.

You do not know what overpopulation means to us. We are not shitskins and retarded westerners who want to live on top of each other and have no room around us for wildlife.

Also - falling real estate prices caused by pop drop stimulate young families growing.

Zero immigration. It's the only way not to be racist.

very telling that he just talks about how immigration doesn't help the poverty (it helps the people who immigrate but lets not thnk about them) (also immigrants are destroying our society in some way but don't get distracted y that)
he also says we should help people where they are
how does he propose we do that
the same type of people who make oversimplified comparisons to overspilling containers are the ones railing against foreign aid r some such thing

>ghost towns
nope, we will have some ghost houses and town parts.
In fact we already have some due to russian speaking colonists fucking off.

Lasnamägi being a ghost town in the future is a good thing, user. Also Narva being empty of 98% of russian speaking population that currently pollutes it is a good thing.

Less crime, less tards who crave for gibs, only plusses, no minuses.

Is it really? The children from the 'overpopulated' shitholes of the world are successfully invading the first world without resistance.

>were successfully invading
ftfy

I can buy 20-30 properties in Bangladesh for the price of 1 in your capital city.

I am full in favor of having 3 to 5 cities/towns and the rest of Estonia empty. This is a good thing. Your long time goal should be no more than 500,000 people in Estonia. That is a good number.

>Build wall
>you have to go back

Letting foreigners buy property in Estonia is a thing that should be revised.

Germany is the most densely populated country in Europe nigger. Whatever, do what you want and make your country more appealing to shitskins with fake diplomas while we do the exact opposite and send them on your way. It's a win win.

1.1 - 1.4 M is the range to aim.

>no more than 500,000 people in Estonia. That is a good number.
To get invaded maybe, holy fuck, that's extinction level in today's world.
The more estonians, everywhere, the better, specially in their own country.
You can't ban EU28 nationals from that tho.
Also, regardless of that, property marked is artificially inflated

Only 1/3rd of your country can be lived in, 2/3rds is mountain. Your country’s population grows fast, our population goes down. Your population density in areas that can be populated is higher than in Germany.

Go to Eastern Germany and you see a shitton of forrests and open spaces.

>Germany is the most densely populated country in Europe nigger.
Not true. Germany is 11th, even UK surpasses it.

>stop all immigration from third world countries
>only allow long term work visas for Europeans if we need workers, however this will never lead to citizenship no matter what
>if you are from a nordic country and have 3 or more grandparents that are from a nordic country, then you can gain Norwegian citizenship trough marriage.

the reason why we need to play this jewed game of growing the population is of our OUTDATED retirement system that relied on the fact the many people didn't get to see their retirement. And that there was a fresh supply of people to replace them. That is no longer the case.

Get rid of that and you can happly half your population.

If Estonia is serious about its population it should keep people in, not just foreigners out. There's a shitton young Estonians here which is bizarre for a micronation. None of them want to go back

>You can't ban EU28 nationals from that tho.
EU of course should be abandoned in such form. This is one of the goals we should aim right now.
I voted against joining it btw.

But it is not realistic. Young Estonians have left the country. Estonia is not a migration destination and most families want 1 or 2 kids max.

Realistically, the population will fall below 1 million in the mid range and to 500k in the long range. If robotics induced post-scarcity kicks in, it is anyone’s guess if the population stabilizes or goes dowm further.

>young Estonians
Not all who came from Estonia are Estonians.
You can gas them all if you wish.

you do it like billy said

using vaccines to help reduce population growth

There are shtton of young Estonians still in Estonia. Do not buy into propaganda.

>There's a shitton young Estonians here which is bizarre for a micronation. None of them want to go back
That's every east european country. We're the Africa of Europe ;----;7
Yeah, pensions are old and outdated, they don't correspond to today's needs and need to be repealled.
I don't want to pay for millions of old people, I want to live my own life instead of paying for other's lifes.
The government takes 52% of what you make here. Quintessentially worse that communists.

You are already doing the Japan thing of reducing the population by half. It is not a problem really, just leads to curious things like ghost towns. Not bad at all. Rents go down.

>you see a shitton of forrests and open spaces.

and in the age of global warming we cannot allow overpopulation, the world progress must spread evenly across the global to not overload european eco systems.

> get tagged and chemically castrated at the border

So why has your population gone down so fast? The actual numbers show a sharp drop. It is very unrealistic that such a sharp drop is reversed quickly. Never happened anywhere before.

>34% of Republicans support DACA.

Russian speaking soviet time colonists and ther offspring fucked off mainly. Rootless soviet scum.

>It is not a problem really, just leads to curious things like ghost towns. Not bad at all. Rents go down.

Ideally you would keep your populations leveels at about where they are (I don't want to live in bangladesh). However if choice is between being displaced and having a slighty lesser GDP I will take the former.

>Looking through citizenship documents
>Sending out death squads

Fixed.

Global warming in Europe results in more rain and better conditons for agriculture and living spaces everywhere except in areas close to the Mediterranean. No joke.

For Poland, except in areas built up in flood areas close to rivers, global warming is positive.

Specific to our 'dreamers' problem right now
The DREAMERS to KUSHNERS Act
>Kushner family ccurrently gets chinese investors to invest +$100,000 in their real estate to get foreign investor real estate
>taxed at what I guess is around 30%, the feds pocket $30,000 off the transaction
>if the Mexican dreamers can generate $30,000 net tax revenue, minus expenditures for their education/welfare, they can get a green card
>payroll taxes, first home property taxes, taxes on buying American car, I'll even throw in taxes on buying American solar panels to get the dems on board
>if they aren't at net tax of +$30,000 by the age of 25, they have to go back, old enough so we aren't deporting kids

>more rain and better conditons for agriculture
Not true, too much rain fucks everything up and global warming does not alter the day length.

you stupid cunt
germany needs slaves that will clean up your garbage and work in your factories
thats why you are importing them with millions, because suddenly you pricks want to be high class

>if you're coming here: fuck off, we're full
>if you're already here: you have to go back

i can smell you from here

>Would you deport a wealthy government freeloader who would be bankrupt tomorrow without gibs?
>Would you deport Elon Musk?
Yes.

To solve illegal immigrants and refugees:
>Deportation and a few thousand dollars for free
>Sterilization and permanent residency
They get the privilege to live in our liberal society and we get to remain a liberal society without their low IQ and illiberal values taking it away.

For legal immigrants, require them to take an extensive test on western culture and liberalism where they must prove their commitment to liberalism. For example, they must understand what free speech is. This same test should be used on all Americans and non-liberals should not be allowed to vote. It's absolutely necessary in this day and age where literally the majority of college and high school students oppose free speech and want to destroy liberalism. We should also prioritize Anglo immigration followed by western/northern European as they can easiest integrate to our society.

That’s much closer to the truth. Good post.

mods?

Oops, I forgot to mention at the beginning that they have a choice between those two options.

>kick them out

Why are so many Estonians in Germany? It is over 100,000.

nah global warming is not beneficial

skepticalscience.com/global-warming-positives-negatives.htm

even if it would be benefitial to europe, we live in a global econmy. for instance floods in industrial slave countries of the west like china, vietam will drive the prices up. not to mention the fugees fleeing to not as affected countries.

It is like 10 to 20 percent more rain. Areas in Eastern Europe benefit from that for the most part.

Also, construction does not need to be halted in winter now, allowing a much more productive society.

Damnit hanz stop advertising for us we don't need any new customers

>100k Estonians in Germany
Nope.
Russians (various other russian speaking minorities too) are not Estonians, note this.

~100k of Estonians are abroad, ~40k of them in Finland, many in Sweden, Norway.

>10 to 20 percent more rain.
Fucked.

>construction does not need to be halted in winter
Wtf are you building there, Hans?

Global warming is beneficial to Europe except for towns along large rivers which require more flood protection. Many studies show that global warming has resulted in increased GDP growth in the last years both from green energy jobs and from construction in mild winters.

In 1946/47 Germany had one of the worst winters in recorded history. Hundreds of thousands of people died. Work in public areas grinded to a halt. Economic activity dropped. Hospitals were full to ghe brink. People stole wood and coal.

Today this is virtually impossible as winters are much milder. Construction and economic activity can go on in cities. Streets are mostly snow free. People require less fuel to heat their houses. Flood levies are built resulting in jobs.

What bad thing has global warming brought to Germany?

>Germany needs top skilled immigration
Nah. Germany wants whole planet to move to Germany, all poor and all rich, all unskilled and all skilled. Germany wants to be the top economy and you can't get any more top than everybody working for Germany.
There's also one simple logical truth: if everybody moves to Germany they aren't creating anything in their original country, so Germany wins by TKO if those working-age people work in Germany a lot or just a little, since they surely aren't working where they originated from.

Are you this much of a sissy?

Erase your Excel, monkey. It is garbage in - garbage out type of software.
Many problems go away if you start actually thinking.

>western europeans allowed in freely, benefits for those who are skilled to encourage them to come
>eastern europeans allowed but limit on number of unskilled immigrants
>unskilled asians not allowed(and deported), skilled can be granted work visa if they are needed which can eventually be turned into permanent residence and possible citizenship later
>natives can stay because there's nowhere else for them to go but no more special priveleges, get them off the reservation and force them to assimilate
>africans deported and not allowed in
>indians deported and not allowed in
>hispanics same treatment as asians but more strict requirements
>muslims extra double deported and never ever allowed back

>Germany takes in East Europe's top talent, youth and working age population
>Then they blame us for being backwards, undeveloped, poor, etc
>Then they demand we take in rapefugees
>Then they demand we sell our industry and become a market for them
The absolute kikeness of krauts.

>kick them out
>keep them out

>What bad thing has global warming brought to Germany?

I linked you this article you could have just read about the things that will decline becasue of global warming.

I even found a even nicer article on wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_global_warming

>kill all niggers
>don't forbid immigration
>kill any niggers that still come

My solution

>let in every single white person, regardless of anything else
>block every shitskin, regardless of everything else

And suddenly public spending, unemployement and crime rates are going down.

>France will NEVER do this
;----------;7

You don’t say realistic things.

Why do you want immigrants, become sustainable.

As soon as the temperature drops below 0 those sissies stop working outside

There are some jobs you cant do when temperature drops below 0. Related to water freezing.
I was interested what is the hurry there to build year around. What are they building there like there is no tomorrow? I think this is Excel artefact in bookkeeping that drives them mad...