>MUH FEELINGS

>MUH FEELINGS MIGHT GET HURT
>WHY AREN'T THEY CLAPPING

Why are Amerisharts so thin-skinned and humourless about everything? They can't even grasp basic "banter".

Trump is a bitch, a great representative of his country.

I thought he was "banned"
>now they want him

It's the UK we're talking about. They'll just tell his plane to turn around or prevent him from deplaning on landing as a "courageous act."

I think that was just Scotland that wanted to ban him because he just kept going there to golf

>blame fear

yes, fear of Britain begging the US to spend 100% of its budget on immigrants and thought police. there is no reason to consider such a country as a world player.

>Inviting king nigger and not president to royal marriage
>Spend the last two months talking shit and demanding Trump cancel visit
"Banter"

"Great" Britain....

Cuck Britain is more like it.

who gives a fuck what you pommy bastards think? hell, the wogs run your country now, and fuck your women too.

you just pay for it all.

FOAD.

trump doesn't visit shit holes

Unfortunately, can confirm.

let me guess, the businessmen who bought the old site for "peanuts" are going to make a fortune on redeveloping it? Anybody know who (((they))) are?

Insider here.

The real reason he didn’t go was because sadiq khan put a contract on him

I'm a proud shitholer!

Why would any white person want to visit fucking Britain?

Look into the City of london corporation.

He pulled out because it was a bad fucking land deal, Nigel you fucking cuck. Why should he honor an Obama legacy fuck up with his presence?

>thin-skinned
Maybe dont have a shouting match about arresting your guests when inviting them over for dinner

Honestly any goodwill brits earned with brexit has been pissed away and now your just an embarressment to white people everywhere.

Don't worry, the yanks are already bringing in thousands of immigrants.

>one Senior source suggested

THE LYING PRESS THE PRESIDENT FUCKING TOLD YOU HE WASN'T GOING TO CUT THE RIBBON ON THAT SHITHOUSE CUBE

This. Get a real constitution, uncle bobby. We threw off your virgin rule for a reason, try learning from our example.

Based USA, yesss ChadGuns ChadFlag ChadEagles ChadSlavery (RIP) ChadPresident

USA USA USA USA USA

ENGLAND - allows 400 ISIS fighters to return from Syria, yet try to ban President Trump from entering.....hmmmm

I'm English, and even I would avoid a trip to London.
Avoid Western Europe desu

>Why are Amerisharts so thin-skinned and humourless about everything? They can't even grasp basic "banter".

Lol uh its the fault of your terrorist supporting hezbola defending piece of shit mayor dude.
Again I like to point out in a time where the EU wants to hurt the uk and the uk is desperate for influence on a global scale a islamist mayor decides its smart to stop all talk with the US.
The us has no problem with that but the uk...lol
So as you see it was your decision not trumps.

>Obama
Drumpf lied, it was a Bush deal
>the entirety of us inteligence aparatus getting cucked by khan
a man can dream

>isn't a desirable place to visit anymore
>Chad President wisely chooses not to visit

P-pussy...

They want to put their ISIS crisis actors to additional use, of course. Pic related.

farrrrtugal your opinion doesn't matter

Who disigned the
SHITHOUSE CUBE

Are you suggesting that the sitting president doesn't have any pull in terms of design or cancellation?

Who hasn’t fucked your pathetic country? Romans, Germans, shit skin Muslims, Germans(again). Sad!

Insider here...this post was written by a giant semen-guzzling faggot.

Didn't your muslim shah declare the ban across the UK caliphate?

Weird shit is happening that MSM is covering up.
Shills, honestly comb thru this. Can you keep shilling with a clean conscience? If this is some shitposter at least you could do some decent work and blast the new info on the conspiracy against Trump.

Foreheads large enough to play cricket on 'em

Why is the UK so tsundere? First they want to ban him from coming, now they're upset he isn't coming (but have to pretend otherwise to save face). Are they just more sensitive on average?

>Country of 66 million in "people have different political opinions" shocker

You mean that guy that got elected to do the bus time tables in one city and thinks hes a kang? Yeah London too.

Your anti-white fucked mind will be slowly suffer when your Comunist Candidate gets elected and you start to starve c: