AUS to DETROIT - my new life

so i'm moving to Delray, a town just south of Detroit in two months
i have a job and temp housing arranged

any fellow detroitians here to give advice and tips on this new page in my life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-bmY2dHhGv0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Kilpatrick
youtube.com/watch?v=jhXaM_r80_c
youtube.com/channel/UCXpkSlxIY73Wr6jbCb2eKLA
youtube.com/results?search_query=detroit new years
youtube.com/watch?v=f8Ke60zlj1s&t=1m
youtube.com/watch?v=C_WOPN-jtV8
youtube.com/watch?v=utuPjsFT82A
youtube.com/watch?v=UrvuydoI-eE
youtube.com/watch?v=SPvIOkSESBY
youtube.com/watch?v=D0b0jZM0q-8
youtube.com/watch?v=ov0_s93P3pA
youtube.com/watch?v=ncaaFk_I3eM
youtube.com/watch?v=FKFvNFWfLQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yikes

Stay in Australia

Del ray is polluted with niggers and horrible air and trains all the fucking time. Theres nothing of value there. Dont fucking move to del ray.

don't get shot

That would be hard to avoid. Isn't Detroit like 90% black?

Slide thread.
OR literal retard. No loss

Detroit is the shithole of America. Not even kidding. Anywhere else is better.

I've seen the US media trying to portray Detroit as this hip city that's on the rise lately. Yeah right.

well ill actually be living on zug island in this guys van until i the place in delray is available
he said i'd be able to get a job easy and ive already got a few hours guaranteed at a mechanics close by

>living within 15 miles of detroit
wew

Came in to also call Detroit a shithole. A literal shithole.

DUDE you are aware that that city is like 80% black right? You're gonna fucking die

Take it form an Aussie who moved here in 2010, the big cities for the most part are nigger/libtard infested shitholes, you're at a much higher risk of being a victim of a violent crime and odds are the locals laws will punish any attempt to keep yourself safe. No to mention that you'll be taxed into an oblivion too.

Seek out majority white areas with low population density, find states and counties that voted red last election, small towns are where its at here. I live out in rural Iowa these days, no regrets, its beautiful here

Don't let libshit propaganda talk you out of flyover states, they're truly underrated

Just don't be racist and black people will be cool.. lol all these racist cunts screaming nigger all over the boards rediculous

nigger

Don't move to detroit?

Have fun getting shot. Blacks are heavily tribal, they wont care if you are foreign, they are racist and only care you habe White skin. They are savage.

you'll be fine as long as you're not a racist cunt.

You'll be victim of homicide within the next 3-4 years

Have*

Blacks will literally start shit for no reason.
youtu.be/-bmY2dHhGv0

Why would you move to delray?
Why would you live in the city?
Be like the 4 million white people that live around detroit and live in a burb.

Nothing will happen, Detroit might not be great but it isn't Guatemala. Get a gun anyway though and be a real american.

Aussies can't really be taxed to oblivion when working in other countries.. Why do you think Australia is so rich and only has 27 million residents.? I'm sure tax wise he'll be laughing to the bank..

I've never been to Detroit but I was treated differently by black people in your country once they realised I wasn't from around there..

OP, everybody that lives in the place you're going to is trying their hardest to GET OUT
t. Flint

Drove threw flint this summer. Looked like a bomb was dropped on it. Aleppo looks better.

Meh, shit happens.. Still an adventure

get your >GREEN
card from a doctor and enjoy legal weed.
My advice for that is a place called
ONCE BITTED TWICE BAKED
fb OnceBittentwicebaked

great edibles and have discounts on large orders. That and just paint your face wear baggy clothed and run around say WHUP WHUP everywhere you neck beard Juggalo.
> I live in Ohio but cross into Michigan for the medical weed candy

Ever seen Robocop?
This is what Detroit actually looks like, except everyone is a nigger.

mate wtf is wrong with you

Jesus Christ.

hey i live in detroit.
DONT DO IT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING M8 IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET OUT OF THIS PLACE FOR FUCKING YEARS YOU DAFT CUNT
DELRAY IS PART OF DETROIT NOT A TOWN SOUTH OF DETROIT. GOOD LORD. FUCK. OPEN GOOGLE MAPS: DETROIT GOES ALL THE WAY UP TO JUST SOUTH OF TROY, ALL THE WAY WEST TO PLYMOUTH, AND SOUTH DOWN TO AND INCLUDING TAYLOR, AND EAST INTO CANADA INCLUDING WINDSOR. FUCK THIS WHOLE METRO AREA. ITS A TRAP DONT DO IT. DONT FORGET ROMULUS YPSI ETC THERES SO MANY SHIT AREAS I FORGET THEM ALL AND I FUCKING LIVE HERE
REMINDER THIS IS THE STATE GOVT THAT MADE FLINT HAPPEN. THE MEMES ARE TRUE THIS PLACE IS FUCKING HELL.
ALL OF OUR POLITICAL LEADERS ARE ABSOLUTELY FUCKED CHECK THIS GUY OUT AS A GREAT EXAMPLE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Kilpatrick
DONT EXPECT THIS SHIT TO CHANGE UNLESS THE TRUMPTRAIN PURGES MICHIGAN BUT YOURE STILL LEFT WITH TONS OF SHITTY PEOPLE ANYWAY

also epic shitpost btw made me reply /69

or white trash ICP Jugalo's
>Fucking magnets . how do they work? .jpg
Everyone is stoned and retarded there

vice did some dumb shit regarding zug island
youtube.com/watch?v=jhXaM_r80_c

you're literally going to die btw

Wonder if Aussie boy ready for that winter wind off of the lake that smells like dead fish and failure .

Move somewhere downriver or out in the suburbs.

this channel is pretty entertaining if you want to look at detroit through the safety of your monitor.
youtube.com/channel/UCXpkSlxIY73Wr6jbCb2eKLA
tons of detroit vids from a stealthyblackman who fits in

this is also how new years is celebrated in dtoilet to give you an idea of the general mentality around here:
youtube.com/results?search_query=detroit new years

Literally looks apart of a GTA map

Lmao this shit is comicly shady.

Old mate gonna take you out to zog island and pound your anus.

Why the fuck would anybody ever move to detroit?

going to make this extra easy actually
youtube.com/watch?v=f8Ke60zlj1s&t=1m

i think thats a different place with the same name
your video says its a factory and off limits but he sent me photos of stores and houses there
lol no we met on irc and i confirmed his ip is in detroit

lad

Better make sure your anus is ready m8, gotta earn your rent.

Former metro Detroiter reporting in
Downtown and midtown isn't so bad since the hipsters started moving in

Stay the fuck away from anywhere else

Detroit is literally no man's land in some parts, and at night you don't want to be caught out, especially not if you're white. There is a reason it shrinks significantly every year in population.

>lol no we met on irc and i confirmed his ip is in detroit
You have to be fucking kidding me

this is juicy too
youtube.com/watch?v=C_WOPN-jtV8
fuck driving around in the unplowed snow (they dont plow shit at all really) this guy has some balls. the real shitty people like to rob people who get stuck
also not the best situation to be in if you want to gtfo since traction is a problem and people are already firing guns

march-April climate and scenery sucks. Summer weather is great. Find a friend who owns a boat. There's a lot of sporting to do as well, with the Metro Parks system and the state parks.

The town is getting better because thanks to China and India, the auto market is rising again, so maybe worth getting some tickets to see Hockey (assuming the red wings can make it to playoffs)?

if you get sick of Metro detroit, just go 3 hours west to the Holland/Grand Rapids/Saugatuck area, or 4 hours north to Traberse City.

This is definitely trolling
10/10 m8

Be oz cunt
>leave Oz to escape thousands of feral African immigrants
>Go to Detroit to live with millions of Feral Africans on steroids, with guns.
Did I mention Australians were the thickest, wigging, cunts on planet earth.
What’s up Ozzy, was the genuine African BBC not good enough for you?

Not from Detroit but even I know that Zug Island is home only to six-legged sewer rats and niggers. Probably the last place a human wants to end up. I honestly feel sad for you.

northern michigan is nice but it hardly makes up for the black hole that exists everywhere else, nor does it make up for the garbage winters, and all the other bullshit weather we get.

if you like bullshit like in these vids a temporary visit might do the trick
youtube.com/watch?v=utuPjsFT82A
youtube.com/watch?v=UrvuydoI-eE
youtube.com/watch?v=SPvIOkSESBY

winter blows:
youtube.com/watch?v=D0b0jZM0q-8
youtube.com/watch?v=ov0_s93P3pA

also nobody likes to face the reality that the average weather here is cloudy and grey and fucking horrible. nice weather makes up a minority of the year.

When you get there turn your radio to AM 760 WJR DEEEEEETROOOIT

Dear Sir

My name is Ooga Booga Kang of the kingdom of Detroit . It has come to my attention that you are intact my long lost brother and heir to the ooga booga fortune. In order to give you this money though I need you to present your lily white buttocks and $20 000 in cash at my abode on Zog island.

kek

lets not forget about doomsday tier rainstorms
youtube.com/watch?v=ncaaFk_I3eM
youtube.com/watch?v=FKFvNFWfLQE

>in this guys van

Just another shitposter, nothing to see here (I hope, for his own sake)

You’re a fucking dumb cunt, good riddance.

You'll be raped

Bro, see the dead black area in pic related? That is definitively Zug Island. This guy you met is going to harvest your organs and trade them for a dog meat dinner. If you think you're going to walk to a corner store you are literally fucked. If you manage to not be savaged by roaming packs of prepubescent chimps with guns, the toxic exposure will get you.

Yeah it sounds like a great party with drinking, fighting, doing drugs and heaps of sex. OP is the only one invited though.

Detroit is pretty awful. You really should have considered going further out and commuting. Anyway, catch a Red Wings game sometime if you can. Also, a trip to the Big House in Ann Arbor next fall is something you'll never forget. And welcome to the Mitten bud.

t. Michigander

Why would you do that? Are you out of your mind?

In Other News: A Nigger From Detroit Moved To Australia

>Dont fucking move to del ray.
I made mistake of googling it. This is the photo on wikipedia article. Usually those are cherrypicked landmarks and shieet. This is apparently the good part of Delray.

...and apparently Delray is the shithole of Detroit.
>Due to this high level of disrepair, in 2007, the Detroit Metro Times described Delray as "the closest thing to a ghost town within a city."

fuckwit.

t. australian who worked in michigan for 3 months