Reactions.... muh feelings

Where they born stupid or just pretending? This doesnt change the fact that those countries are fucking shit.
Post more reactions, i wanna see more salty tears.

All these fucks have insulted Americans worse too. Fuck them.

>president shithole

Remember the Trump curse, Oprah learned the hard eay :^)

Hmmm... well if you’re proud of your roots why dont you go back and help your ‘people’ have a less shitty country.

*way

How does it put out citizens in danger? Unless those places are violent shitholes. Then maybe he has a point.

>contributed
>gotten gibs because "muh slavery"
>ancestors weren't even slaves

We should all write some sappy shit about how illegal immigration harms Americans.Counter this old familiar left tactic. Plenty on the right got sob stories motherfuckers

Yes cooper they been through so much.... What have you done to make it a better place?

of course these countries are shitholes. That's why the people in them are trying to emigrate. Eastern europe was a shithole in the 1880's, that's why I'm here now.

If you're well-off/country isn't a shithole you don't immigrate.

>I'm just gonna start calling him president Shithole.
He's going to get asscancer, isn't he?

>faggots pretending to cry for attention
Why would you admit you're almost crying over a tweet lmao

>and your apology

I'm sorry you're born in a shithole?

(First tweet is from stiller as well)

Wow... people who immigrated from shithole countries have succeeded here in the U.S.Now tell me, why did they immigrate here in the first place? Have they contributed back to their place of origin?

Tell them to read this thread and shut the fuck up about Haiti. They know it is a shithole. What they don't know is the Clinton machine weaponized the government against Trump

did trump actually name any of thees shitholes? it's funny to me that they're all naming countries that they think he meant. there's a term for that, but i can't remember what it is

>24% of US Haitians are doctors lawyers etc
And what does that tell you? That anybody who can get out of Haiti does so. Because it's a shithole

>You racist cracka. If you voted for trump you a racist! He only wants the best for Americans! He puts Americans first!

So telling the truth is being racist? Whether people like it or not trump is saying the truth. Those countries ARE shitholes. No trump is not a racist. He is just telling things how they truly are, but again people’s feelings get hurt because the truth hurts! And the truth makes you a racist!

That’s it from me, just needed to get that out of my system.

Based as ever

ahhhh fuckin james woods

What's the big fucking deal bitch?
I call other countries shitholes all the time.

fucking based

> from guyana
Fuck off back there you fucking land stealing piece of shit whore.

fuggg

So, last tweet implies that calling out shitholes will make them chimp-out and endanger people's lives?
AND he argues we should keep importing people from these endangering chimp-out countries?

Oh yeah jerry springer is a real voice of class and respectability in this world. Holy fucking shit

More proof that nignogs are a parasite swarm

>14% of US Haitians
And what about the rest of them?

>Trump has been a racist his entire public life
Well obviously, what else has the Trump brand been known for besides racism? That's been the cornerstone of his career since day one

Ironic isn’t it? He lives off from people chimping out.

>is born in america
> works in america
> is citizen of america
"How dare you calling me a product of a shithole country reeeee"
But they do realise their "home country" sees them as burgers?

>Bush and Obama bomb and drone shit out of wog countries
This is fine
>Trump calls wog countries shitholes
THIS PUTS AMERICANS IN DANGER! UNPRESIDENTIAL!

>Ben Stiller
whos next going to comment on all this? Ozzy Osbourne? Helge Schneider?

Drumpf has dropped more bombs in Afghanistan than Obama.

I will need a source for that, given that Obama had eight years and Trump has had one.

I meant on an yearly basis

Trump took over at the start of 2017, shitholebro, your graph compares 2015 and 2016, both Obama.

>call a country a shithole
>they get mad and attack Americans
seems like it was a shithole after all. This is on par with "don't call muslims terrorists or they'll kill you"

So if Hati is not a shithole why should they be allowed in?

>>Immigrants come from shithole countries
>>B-b-but their country isn't a shithole
Then why are they so desperate to immigrate here?

What did Jerry Springer mean by that? Should we start expecting Haitian suicide bombers?

BACs

Busted Arse Countries

I live about 8 miles from Little Haiti down here in Miami-Dade County. A black person told me that as a white person, I should not visit Little Haiti. Little Haiti has two major problems, the first nobody uses a trash can and the second they have a serious problem with Haitian gang violence. They leave their shithole country to come over here and turn our country into a shithole.

Isn't this classic brain drain?

Dominicans are black too. Haiti is just an evil place. But you don't understand irony Sanjay

Jerry Springer gets poor people to fight and embarrass themselves on TV, especially poor black people.

Why is he still trying to virtue signal?

Yes, same thing happens with people who immigrate from mexico, el salvador, africa, middle east, south america, etc.

All of them are tying to escape from poverty and violence (wehter it be from cartels, gangs, warfare, etc).

But remember their countries aren’t shitholes!

>Jerry Springer
LOL I just googled that, I first thought jerry springer was funny sitcom jid
what a disgusting tv show

>Dah President is Raysis
>Fuck White People!
Yeah. I'm in this for revenge, the blacks.

Fuck White People?
Nah dog. Fuck black and brown non citizens.

Apparently it's fine to bomb the crap out of shithole countries, but good forbid you actually say something insensitive!!!

If someone brings up this latest Drumpfism in conversation, simply ask them why they choose not to live in a predominantly Haitian/black community.

Calling a country a shithole is not racist, it's more racist to assume that it's racist because it means you think black people create shithole

>Where they born stupid or just pretending?
Wut?
I was born stupid... I'm pretty sure

hatians should pay reparations for genociding all the whites in their country, babies and all

Patton should be careful he still has a daughter to lose to the Trump curse after he let his drug addict wife OD in their drug den.

Her dress is seethru, i don't know if she realises.

No panties
Nice

All of this horseshit started by "two anonymous sources"
>anonymous

Is this faggot serious. No one called Trump a racist before he dared to run against Democrats. Literally no one.

America was literally founded by puritan English people fleeing degeneracy.

I'm literally shaking right now.

WTF Chelsea Clinton is talking this up like her parents didn't rob Haiti of billions.

>Where they born stupid or just pretending?

They feel bad for other countries, but not bad enough to spend their own money helping them....

So they just want to take money from everyone else to do it.

They are hypocrites, and thieves.

Does your average Joe give a fuck if Trump calls a country in private?

>muh poor Haitians that I love so much!
>vote for Hillary!

>two anonymous sources
I have a feeling this is all just a strategy to.soften his stance on immigration overall and force a one sided deal on DACA in favor of the dems

I forgot to add that identity politics is what they do best

>White privileged people getting outraged over someone else being told they live in a shithole.

I have lived in SA all my life but I have also worked in a lot of places in Africa including Angola, Congo, Niger, Nigeria, Benin and others and let me tell you, Africa is a fucking shit hole. The closest you can get to not being a shit hole is the majority white areas which is becoming increasingly rare.

>when the realization of what your policy of mass third world immigration would impose on your country is sufficiently horrific to get you drawn and quartered by the general populace so you find yourself in a desperate bid to actually make the case that Hatii's not so bad and you try not to wonder how it could have gotten to this point