German Youtuber Opens Up Receiving Death Threats for Having an Asian Boyfriend

youtu.be/_IEz-s0mMGk

Sup Forums what have you done....

An asian? Well, at least he isn’t a nigger.

I bet is white women and niggers who are giving her death threats

She's not particularly attractive.

smells of bs

This. White women, niggers and Jews.

sage and read ported meme flag and mutiple threads.Most likey her trying to drum up outrage for views and hateful comments to make another video about someone hooktube pls.

Have we started the fire?

Few race mixers are.

Just bleach her hapa children while the males Elliot Rodger all of the sandniggers in Germany.

you guys post on a site where people sperg out whenever a white girl dates a foreigner, and now you blame non-whites whenever ''your women'' fucks an asian? lmao

Back to /r/hapas John.

>hurr durr people behind a computer are anonymous and feel strong because they won't be facing consesquences

I could go right up to that bitch and tell her she is a gook fucker and should be hanged. What consequences would I face? That she would cry and moan and leave? Kek.

>race traitor
well, she is

looks fine to me. funky nose tho. would fug.
Is she on drugs or is that just how Germans are?

Go back to Africa

It's over for us german men. The german medi doing a good job. German men are portrayed in an extremely bad light (ugly, boring and uncool) while foreign men (Turks & Arabs) are portrayed as extremely cool. Every popular show in Germany shows Muslim men and German women. Never vice versa.

It's pretty rare to see a german couple under 30 in the streets. German women are with anything, but german men. Pic related is most popular german youtube couple.

this. why do i still come to this terrible place?

What a self-aggrandizing cunt.

Everyone congratulate her for the fact her boyfriend isn't a nigger

let's see how she reacts.

Sounds like I've angered some yellow nigger.

It looks like she is Finnished

>Sup Forums on white women with black men

>FUCKING SUBHUMAN COALBURNER PAY THE TOLL NIGGERFUCKER

>Sup Forums on white women with Asian men

>LITTLE YELLOW DICKS I BET HE EATS DOG LOOL GO BACK TO MATH CLASS YOU TINY DICK CHINK MUH DICK!!!

>when an anonymous group of people attack an asian men + white woman couple

>this must be these subhuman niggers and jews, they hate white woman with Asians

You are one cheeky lad.

actually loled good work