Other urls found in this thread:

hdr.undp.org/en/composite/IHDI
youtu.be/oRIsC764Nn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Farkkoff cunt how is South America a shithole but we're not

Wow I'm really fucked up tonight to the point where I get basic dislexis

can confirm

*South South America

Ma grand grand father escaped to australia, e was criminal... now your football team is filled with croats and they were all criminals
Face it your country is made by criminals

>not a shithole

sick

It was a close call
I was in amsterdam last year and man it was tough call

Nice farmlands saved you

100% true map, i see nothing wrong.

>Lithuania
>Not a shithole
???

Are you Russian or something

> cuba
> not a shithole

are u even trying

why is bulgaria not a shithole though?
and serbia is?

arent bulgars half turk and serbs based or what

Compare it to Haiti or Somalia. or Russia .

>why is bulgaria not a shithole though?
i was about to ask him the same. bulgaria's rural towns are even worse than ours

Not really, the convict population was minuscule compared to the number of European settlers that arrived a decade or two later, they were the ones that made Australia what it is.

WE AIN'T SHITHOS N SHIET

>South America
>not a complete shithole

wtf

>Moorish rape babies
>not shit

Pick one.

Ye i mised it
I didnt pay much attention to Americas
only Argentina and Chile are good

ye thats it

tfw this map is actually accurate for once lmfao

why are mountaingermans so much better than lowland germans?
is it the air?

I would like to see Bavaria seccede from germany and joins austria
Also bavaria is not shithole also

I have been to both countries and i have to say that it depends on the region. Northwestern Bulgaria was an utter shithole, just like North Eastern Serbia, while the likes of South Central Bulgaria and Vojvodina seemed kind of nicer. Belgrade was better than Sofia, which seemed way too crowded and overall not so interesting.

Amsterdam is a shithole fyi

Chatolicism

Uh sweetie....

hdr.undp.org/en/composite/IHDI

you schould visit south serbia

of course it depends, but those parts of vojvodina are nowhere close to everything below it though. in essence both our countries are shitholes

it's the attitude.
Us mountaingermans appreciate company, humour and pragmatism over principles like mindless rule-adhering or no-fun-allowed as the prussians do

modern germans aren't prussians though, prussians were way more based

most accurate map ever produced by /POL

thanks based Croatia!

-sage slide threads
-return to making cnn shithole memes

also when you were in serbia and why in those regions specifically?

I think they are just have the wrong leadership

They still are, but without none of the Prussian virtues and with all of the Prussian vices.
As the Austria said,
>mindless rule-adhering
Rules changed, but they still adhere to the rules.

Cuba is a shithole

Thanks op

well said
ye i know i just forgot about it, that how much of a shithole it is

wtf makes belgium a shithole?
aside from brussels, which is just EU diversity at its finest

It shouldnt exist

Also your footbal team
i hate it

>Spain and Portugal
>No shitholes
fake news

I was travelling with a car, once to Turkey (inb4 t*rk diaspora)and once to Greece. The first time (travelling to Greece) i went through Romania and got to see Northwestern Bulgaria. The next time, going to Turkey i decided to go through Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia and Bulgaria. That way i saw both Vojvodina and Northeastern Serbia. So as much as i liked Vojvodina and the Thracian valley, i hate the other two shithole regions. Good thing there is apparently a new motorway from Niš to the Bulgarian border. That way i don't have to go through those tiny (yet fairly beautiful) mountain roads and nearly get killed by idiotic truck drivers or "german" vacationers who drive like utter madmen.

What was your impression of croatia

Breddy gud, but why are Bulgaria and Portugal somehow not a shithole?

nice, since you're mentioning a new motorway, was it that last year, or?

H-Hey, Portugal-kun made me, stop bullying my father!

slavs are subhumans

sorry Mehmet

>Northeastern Serbia
the term eastern serbia would be more correct if you're talking about eastern part close to both bulgarian and romanian border, tho

Sweden should be pink and Denmark should be white. Singapore should also be white.

See
I'm wondering how USA isn't a shithole. And Portugal and Belarus.

EDIT, Singapore is already marked white.

Very pretty and the roads were better than Bulgaria. The guys working at the toll control were assholes though. I paid him in Euros and he was supposed to give me 4 euros back. But he probably wanted me to let him have the change, so when i demanded my change back he gave me 4 kunas and ordered me to continue, clearly pissed off.

Singapore is white
Belarus is shithole
Cuz USA is based witch other country would say fuck you all and elect trump

Israel definitely isn't considered a shithole by Trump

>Haiti and carribean not a shithole
FUK OFF USTASH

based map is based

my view
grew up overseas

Fuck him

but srsly you schould visit Istira and DAlmatian coast

I am talking about the Niš, Pirot, Dimitrovgrad border motorway (A4). It wasn't fully opened last summer, though apparently now it's fully functioning?

In all fairness Russia is shithole noonoe can dispute that

you *are* a shithole. eastralia is the one in gray.

Your map is 100% accurate. Thanks for making this, I will save it.

in my opinion a shithole not only looks like a shithole, which russia does, but it also has to breed weak people, which russia does not.
otherwise it would be red along with the baltics
and youtu.be/oRIsC764Nn4

yeah, it's eastern serbia
i'm reading about that motorway, it says that it will be fully completed in may this year (let's hope for it)

That's very correct chart

It's no problem. Travelling through the Balkans you get used to shitheads like this. But yeah, Croatia's Adriatic coast is next on my list. Would it be possible to go from Rijeka all the way down to Montenegro? Would i have problems at the Bosnian border? I also wanted to go to Greece after Montenegro, but idk if i should go through Albania.

>it says that it will be fully completed in may this year
correction, it's about one part of it. it's going at slow tempo apparently as it's currently more focused on the main road all the way from the south to the north of serbia

Bulgaria Kuba , middle america are shitholes tho, i just forgot abouth them

Oh yes you missed them.

I forgot they even exist

I see no problem here whatsoever. Looks like he took the time to really discriminate what is the first world and what is not

OP is an ignorant cunt. Poland isn't a shithole... That's why every single Polish cunt is trying to get the fuck out of there, right?

>saving Italy
but why?

Cant say will you have problem on borders... there is always a chance, In Dalmatia you can visit every town on coastline and you will find something also the islands are great
But it all to much for one visit i recommand zadar and dubrovnik for Culture and Split for nightlife

Yeah one thing i have noticed about Balkan roads is that they rarely get finished on schedule, but let's hope that they don't fuck it up. I also hope that the Kalotina motorway to Sofia would get finished soon as it would make everything much easier

give somalia 40 years and they'll be right behind Lithuanias dwindling population

>Split for nightlife
what about zagreb? it seems better than split for nightlife, or am i mistaken

yeah, you know, it's balkans. everything is slowly developing here because either we don't have enough funds or we're lazy af

Haha jelly faggot im good here i have IQ higher than 90 thats why i dont need to go to Amsterdam and clean your toilets anyway your country is filled with mudlism and niggers
NL btfo

I will definitely visit Zadar, Dubrovnik and Split. If i have enough time i would also like to visit Rijeka too.

i sure did and i remmebered your Help in fights against ottomans, just like i remmembered in case of france
Romans and shiet

No real Polish patriot would leave our beautiful and safe country. Only poor idiots who don't mind cleaning western European toilets move from superior Poland. So enjoy getting the worst sort of Poles we're ashamed of.

It could be worse amigo...

well its not rly down the road going from slovenia to montenegro

yeah you're right

>spain
>not a shithole
I mean, I guess it's fine for tourists looking for cheap booze and crowded beaches. But it is an economically, politically, socially and morally rotten shithole.

YEEEEES everything works perfectly nigger poles go away only superior stay

Well I'll be exclusively traveling around the Adriatic Coast and don't plan to go to Zagreb, so maybe Split will be the best option for nightlife, being the biggest city in Dalmatia.

Shitholes in grey

Rijeka-Opatija are nice and you'll probably only find a nightlife in Opatija, Rijeka is pretty dead on that front.

definitely
what was your impression when you were in belgrade, though? you said it's better than sofia

>not excluding california

Sofia is the biggest shithole ive been in ( people)

Many countries
US is just the ost nigful of all of them

Fixed

Last time I was in Rijeka it was horrible.
It's very third world-like and not very entertaining at all.
Nightlife sucked.

I fucking hate Zagreb. I tend to say Zagreb is the place where most of the worst people in the Balkans go.

I hate Ljubljana but Zagreb is worse. Not remotely as charming as Belgrade. I haven't been to split for 15 years (since I was a kid), but for me that's the last hope for Croatia, really.

Sweden not a shithole? It's the European capital of rape.

well, that's sad to hear. never been on either of those places except belgrade so that's why i'm asking, but i'm planning to visit them at least once in my life