Season 2 when?

Season 2 when?

PRISUN PRISUN

AI NO PRISUN

I want Meiko to sit on my face.

Me first, fag

Hopefully never. Do you want 12 episodes of the school festival?

>no glasses
What do you think you're doing ?

I heard it was shit,shed light for me.

Festival isn't bad if you read it all in one go.

It was mostly the Calvary battle.
It was like 30 fucking chapters.

not all of it, only the last part, before that it was funny as hell, there are lot of scenes with Kiyoshi in jail and then there's mari and kiyoshi scenes which were funny and then there's Kate and Mari lesbian sex then the whole kiyoshi and hand hiding inside the blanket naked while chiyo and gakuto check the room, and then the finale of peeing incident,, will probably cover 6-8 episode, and last episodes would be cavalry battle which is never ending, the only good parts were meiko dying, kate revealing everyone's dirty secrets, kiyoshi dying and hana crying

Improving her

FOOL ! You can't improve what is already perfect !

Remind me how old this girl is again

>30
My dude, it was like 90.

She's a 3rd year so 17-18

Nooooo. It wasn't...Was it?

>Calvary battle
on its own its 40 chapters adding the sports festival arc its 75.

jesus fucking christ. meiko-fags will still defend this

What do we have to do with that ? Moeko has only become bearable because Meiko is back now

>jesus fucking christ. meiko-fags will still defend this
what the fuck are you talking about I just gave user the information he wanted to know.

why are the main women all bitches

Why can't they see that the only real women they need in their life is PBR-sama?

Except Chio, but I do not think she is into dick at all

Nah, she wants it but she's not crazy like the others

Maybe you are right, she is quite normal, but I don't think she would want Kiyoshi in particular. She is just nice and friendly, but that fuckin idiot misunderstands it, and sell his friends - literally - for her affection

I mean, it's hinted that she might like him but we don't know for sure just yet. Hiramoto seems to want to keep the ambiguity going for as long as possible. Also, I dunno if I'd say he's "selling" his friends per se. He's a rat, for sure. But Gakuto was being a rat too.

Insufficient dicking.