What character had the worst timeskip changes?

Kokonoe Rin was a child in the whole manga, except in the end where there was a timeskip - and just look what happened to her butt...

Nanoha

Grown up nanoha is hot.

>quads of normalfaggotry

>old hags are worse than loli and their butt can never be as firm or hot
More news at 11

Uhm, she's a loli in both pics. That's kind of the point...

Literally this, adult Nanoha is the worst thing that happened in the last 15 years.

>she's a loli in both pics
No, she's 16 year old hag in the right, look at her proportions and big breasts, idiot.
It's certainly the biggest middle finger a franchise could raise to lolicons.

OK, you don't like that her boobs and butt got slightly bigger? Overall she till has the same body.

>butt and boobs
And her whole body, are you blind? Her body is bigger on the right despite her head being ridiculously smaller, and that's the whole point.
Rin certainly isn't a loli there, and if you were serious, then you are in a really sad state of not being able to pick up details.

OK, so you don't like the transition from loli to non-loli? Or is it something about her butt?

Does Rin's flabby butt bother you so much that you have to keep making the same thread all the time?

I'll go with an easy one.

I think what bothers me is that there a few people here (1 or 2?) who think her butt is flabby. That's a nasty thing to say.

I thought it was the same guy who keeps complaining about her butt being flabby. I think it looks soft and cute. If he's expecting a bubble butt out of her, Japanese girls normally don't have that.

Didn't you just call her butt flabby one post ago?

I was referring to the guy who keeps calling Rin's butt flabby over and over again. I don't think it's flabby personally.

It's not that I don't notice it, it's just that I never really cared about butts to begin with.

OK, good.

I don't think it's flabby either, it just looks bad.
Only goes to show loli butt superiority.

So why does it look bad then, in your opinion?

It doesn't round out both in terms of hip width that accompany it, or backwards, looking at her butt itself.
In short, no roundness, nothing to stand out; it just has no volume to it.

Her butt is full of squished flab.

You only need to look at the creasing lines where her buttocks meet her thighs. Instead of being round and shapely, they are uneven and - yes - flabby.

That's why her butt on the right looks so bad. It's all about the creasing lines.

Why she's so tall? 1.74m is normal?!

W-what is she doing?

That 174cm meme needs to die.

This isn't really related to the thread, but I want to cuddle a loli so badly,

This.

Also her becoming a dyke.

>a dyke
She didn't become one.
Lesbian != dyke, the fucking american stereotypical shit counterpart.

I just use it as a mean way to say lesbian, they're the same manner of filth.

No, fuck off.
Lesbian in anime = a girl with good taste.

>Lesbian in anime = a girl with good taste.
Yurifag please, turning her gay doesn't make her a better character. If only someone had given her the D then her Yurism infection wouldn't have become so malignant.

>comparing two different art

She's still short anyway. Aoki even noted that her height didn't change as much.

>liking a girl not good taste
Sure thing, dick lover. I know you like boys.
On the other hand, these girls have good taste, and obviously they like my dick in my imagination also.

No matter what you're trying to say, Rin clearly grew up at the end.
Aoki only commented what he did because she still remained relatively recognizable (unlike the other girls for instance), but they made it pretty obvious that she's not a child anymore in body.

I'll never understand this whole you're gay if you don't like yuri thing. I was told you self insert as someone who is in between the two girls but it just doesn't make any sense to me.

Only teens or retards need another man they can self insert into.
In fact it's hardly possible to self insert into your typical MC once you're by far an adult.

Check em

>you're gay if you don't like yuri thing

It's a meme from /u/ when they try to invade Sup Forums.

>/u/
>trying to invade Sup Forums
Nice apologetic meme, homo.

she turned out fine when she got older
except she had an incest fetish

Disgusting ass. How anyone can find that sexy is beyond me.

checked for truth

literally how

Doesn't this end really shitty?

aside from the cal timeskip changes and killing off both main characters at the last second just because i thought it was good

Yeah. The MC and Ein went to Mongolia and got killed by a Mongolian assassin.

is kill too.

And the syndicate in US is still alive. The Japanese Yakuza ended up being being led by the Yakuza daughter.

That ass is perfect though

implying this isnt realistic.
implying this isnt one of the best animes ever made

quads tell like it is

Sounds like I missed nothing of value.

Left ass, yes.

Right ass is bad pudgy.
Here is good pudgy ass.

>right ass is bad pudgy
I agree, it's disgusting
>here is good pudgy ass
There's literally nothing pudgy about that ass. It's a good ass, though.

Fuck, you faggots are nothing more than disgusting pedophiles.