UN SAYS TRUMP IS RACIST

>The UN human rights office says Donald Trump's remark in which he used a vulgarity to describe immigrant countries is "racist".

>When asked about the President's comments at a Geneva news briefing, UN human rights spokesman Rupert Colville said: "There is no other word one can use but 'racist'".

>"You cannot dismiss entire countries and continents as 'shitholes', whose entire populations, who are not white, are therefore not welcome," he said.

>news.sky.com/story/un-human-rights-office-calls-trumps-immigration-slur-racist-11204351

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rcolville?lang=en
twitter.com/VicenteFoxQue/status/951688338796400640
google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/26/world/americas/cholera-haiti-united-nations-peacekeepers-yemen.amp.html
books.google.co.uk/books?id=RVAEAAAAMBAJ&lpg=PP1&pg=PA17&redir_esc=y&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=dYfEUBTTPz8
nytimes.com/2016/12/01/world/americas/united-nations-apology-haiti-cholera.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"You cannot dismiss entire countries and continents as 'shitholes', whose entire populations, who are not white, are therefore not welcome,"

/ourguy/

UN is an organization where shitholes convince themselves their votes matter.

>"You cannot dismiss entire countries and continents as 'shitholes', whose entire populations, who are not white, are therefore not welcome," he said.
Seems to me that the actual racist is this soyboy for pointing out the correlation between a country being a shithole and the proportion of the country that isn't White.

>Agree and amplify the shitlibs.
Make them defend shitholes as not being shitholes.

when is he going to just come out and say niggers

>brazil
>ourguy
you're country is on that list

>"There is no other word one can use but 'racist'".
How about "hilarious"? "Refreshing"? "Honest"? Rupert has a very poor vocabulary.

Here is Rupert's Twitter, it's exactly as you would expect, you can predict his opinion on everything.
twitter.com/rcolville?lang=en

I can't wait!!!

They called Trump racist. This will surely bring about his impeachment.
Boycott Glumpf!

>They have the most AIDS. Tremendous AIDS. Disgusting.

Globalist shill getting BTFO

twitter.com/VicenteFoxQue/status/951688338796400640

is the storm a shitstorm?

I don't get offended

I really don't get it. He used colorful language in a group of adults. It's not like he swore in a speech

The MSM is trying to set the example that no one can act like this. Not even in private. And they'll try to enforce this in the future as tech infiltrates everyone's lives further and further. Look for smartphones to listen for "hate speech" and start making recommendations to change your thoughts.

Vincente (((FOX)))

wow what a surprise

Maybe those mother fucker should name a successful african country to prove him wrong...they cant !

that's not amplifying that's a redditor's attempt at sarcasm

>not white, are therefore not welcome
but trump didn't fucking say this
in the same dialogue he says that asians are good immigrants because they actually benefit the economy
fucking hell how the fuck does the UN release such pompous statements like this without looking into the full story past the clickbait headline

>You cannot dismiss entire countries and continents as 'shitholes', whose entire populations, who are not white, are therefore not welcome,

SURE you can - thats the whole fucking idea. FU nigger shit skins

Rhodesia?

Not all people in Haiti are one race. Not all people in Africa are one race. Tough shit, morons.

>Liberals openly admitting their racism by putting words in his mouth and implying the reason they are shitholes are because the people are brown
They don't even realize they're doing it, it's fascinating and bewildering to watch.

Isn’t it racist to assume all people in one country are one race?

Goddamn I am proud we voted this guy into office.

Even if he ends up getting hardly anything done the bi-weekly bantz makes it 100% worth it. Just when you find yourself thinking Trump couldn't possibly generate any more SJW tears for us to drink he never fails to deliver.

This one is specially great because everyone knows it is true. The fact that immigrants from trash countries have a higher incidence of being trash people is one of the biggest no shit sherlockers of modern immigration. Literally every single statistic backs this fact up - stats that often reluctantly come from the left.

And yet leftist snowflakes want us to pretend like this comically obvious fact isn't true because it hurts our FWEELINGS.

Voting for him again in 2020 purely because of this. Godspeed, Legendary Troll in Chief.

>not 56%

Is like their not even trying

>it'd be the same
Yeah no shit
Mexico for example is a shithole

all this fake outrage will, once again, backfire. it doesn't matter if people were genuinely offended or not, hearing rich white people complain about it like Trump raped their puppies will turn people away.

Americans calling other countries "shitholes".
F

Moron Rhodesia and south Africa during Apartide was successful because of a significant white population and fun fact south Africa was the first country where human heart transplant took place.
> what he means by sucessful black country is a country which was founded and run by exclusively by blacks

It should be

Oh nooooo, not the UN calling Trump racist, what are we going to do? Pack it up boys we have been eternally BTFO. How could we not have seen that coming? Oh nooooooooooo....

That was my point friend.

Is it even proven he said that? I thought it was only an anonymous source saying that Trump did it.

The UN has literally never mattered.

>calling a place a shithole means you hate the people

The most delicious irony is that literally every single person from other western, liberal countries call America a shithole on the regular, but now that's suddenly off the table? LMFAO.

>the UN says

google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/26/world/americas/cholera-haiti-united-nations-peacekeepers-yemen.amp.html

Just HOW DUMB are they calling us?

Oops. Time to cut UN funding again

I've yet to see any evidence that he actually called these countries shitholes. All I've seen are "reportedly" and "according to".

>not realizing that the original name for the allies was the United nations.

>books.google.co.uk/books?id=RVAEAAAAMBAJ&lpg=PP1&pg=PA17&redir_esc=y&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false

>Not realizing we called our aircraft united nations bomber jets

I guess leftists think crime and poverty just magically occur by fairies. As if its not the people of a country who make it so. You could replace the entire population of haiti with the population of belgium and I promise you in a generation the island would be a paradise and the lowlands would be a smoking crater.

Everyday I am more and more convinced that Baron Trump lurks here, and is giving his father talking points. This whole debacle is deliciously hilarious.

Meanwhile Israel prepares to (and has place for 8 Million white European Jews according to Israeli officials) 'absorb' the white Jewish flight from the Jewish financed UN/ EU's unvetted 3rd world immigration policies for fear of Muslim Semite attacks against precious white Jewish Semites in the UK and Western Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=dYfEUBTTPz8

nytimes.com/2016/12/01/world/americas/united-nations-apology-haiti-cholera.html Those anti-semite criminal incompetent fucks. I wish Jackie Mason was our UN representative.

>immigrant countries
"breeder countries" lol

The UN can kick rocks and GTFO of NYC

is it racist if it's true?

This.
Trump is 100% right.

>>not realizing that the original name for the allies was the United nations.

IS the United Nations, the Allied powers from the world wars?

Or are they playing the fucking name game?

Flee from shithole
Defend shithole as some utopia ten years later

>IS the United Nations, the Allied powers from the world wars?
Basically yes, the five permanent members of the Security Council (the only countries with a veto) are the five biggest Allied powers from the war. The Security Council is the only UN body that can issue binding resolutions, the General Assembly is just a debating society for shitskins.

how can he be racist if he's married to a non white woman.

Well his press secretary didn't deny it. I think Trump will eventually deny it once he's done mining all this delicious salt. Or he said it and gives zero fucks because 75% of Americans feel the same way about Africa and Haiti.

>wanting people from first-world countries instead of third-world ones is racist
People are so fucking stupid.

>the General Assembly is just a debating society for shitskins.

I see.

The UN is the geopolitical equivalent of a rebelious teenager

>Fuck you Dad, I do what I want!
>mature father nontheless continues to pay for the offspring’s existance

It is laughable that the UN thinks they can exist without US funding

>The UN is the geopolitical equivalent of a rebelious teenager

It's more a group of literally every nations represenatives, where non militarily powerful nations vote to hate on everyone else.... and no one cares.