White male white female couple=0 kids

>white male white female couple=0 kids
>black male white female couple=5 kids
>black male black female couple=10 kids

is it over? are we the the last white generation?

no. a small number of whites will beat any number of shitskin & mutt societies once the kikes stop suppressing them.
t. brit ( tiny country that conquered the world )

Hispanics and Asians will take care of them

Jesus Christ I thought that black guy on the left was a sasquach.

>once the kikes stop suppressing them
so it is over

>conquered the world
i wouldn't call india and australia the "world"

Actually, I would rather have mutts than pure blacks.

>are we the the last white generation?
yes you are now kys or go pred the bull

>checks flag
well you don't really have a choice

niggers are so garbage at war you can purge them easily while outnumbered 100:1 (see: colonialism of africa). the race war will be a delight to watch, a nice trampling at the zoo.

DAS RITE WITE BOI

All the kids look black to me, is this how diversity looks?

About 10 percent of white women race mix. Black fertility rate in America is below replacement

Niggers raise economic slaves that will be ruthlessly exploited by the rich and dumb faggot communists can't do anything about it.
Mix breeds are stupid and ugly.
No one wants them, no one ever will want them, all they're good for is economic generation that the rich use to defend thenselves against foreign powers.
Being a dumb nigger in America is nothing to be proud of, too bad (((they))) have niggers thinking they aren't trapped in the matrix, being sucked dry like batteries, breeding more fuel for the machine, oh wait, that's fucking hilarious.
>I am a nigger and I'm breeding slave babies for the ruling elites with a dumb reject whore
>This is the epitome of nigger success, dog bless Ameriga

She's not white.

>That nose
That ain't a white woman lad

hey now, I'm a white married male and have 2 white kids... of course they are both girls so I suppose in 18 years that will equal 10 half black grandkids.

We die, they die. Who do you think is paying for those fucking mutts?
Any idea what sort of income a middle class white dude woukd need to support a family that big?

All white men from Alaska to Australia must unite against one true evil - niggers and jews.

The Amish are the great white hope.

STOP YOUR BITCHING AND SHILLING. THAT WOMAN IS DOING IS SACRIFICING MORE FOR THE WHITE RACE THAN YOU NECKBEARDS EVER WILL!

Alright, here's how it goes:
Man who is black + white woman > Nigger + white thot > Any kind of black woman + any kind of white man

Consider the following:
> there are more females of every kind of race than men
> one man + one woman = excessive amounts of women, too many for one man and polygamy is scum degeneracy
> if inferior males mate with the overwhelming majority of the excess of superior females, the following generations will will be of pure superior + mixed superior majority, allowing for race purification over time
> if the minority of superior males breed with inferior women, the opposite will happen and the race will become majority inferior.
>women are really the only ones who care about culture ergo white women will facilitate white while inferior women will undermine or pervert a white man's culture with her own.
Therefore, white men cannot be allowed jungle pussy and must only stick to Aryan flowers.

In addition, black and minority women (including yerro) must be shunned and ousted from the possible mate selection pool. Therefore, only the best possible men of each mongrel race MIGHT have a chance of purifying their genes with the excess of white women

>inb4 all women belong to me! Only I get to decide who gets to fuck what! ME! ME ME!
>inb4 schlomo racemixer
>inb4 gaz dem!!!
>inb4 white men can breed anything they want!
>inb4 b-b-but I don't have a gf
>inb4 b-b-but I don't have a hwite gf
Be a Chad and take white only wife or kys you incel pieces of shit betas

Burn their house down and get rid of them. Any info on their address?

True, but look at Brazil. It's terrible.

That's a kike.

Then it's just two mongrels mongrelizing each other. Whats the issue if that's the case?

See
That nigger isn't breeding more niglets and more whites remain to kill off his offspring and dilute his nignog genes. We keep it up and people will be extinct from beyond and within

*his people

SJW tshirt of the 2nd youngest niglet. Lookms like we have another set of Marxist "Muh oppression, muh identity crisis, gibs me dat"

At least she's not white. Look at that Jew face, especially the nose.

That women looks dead on tbe inside and is hiding it with cakes of makeup. Sad. All those kids are furture criminals, prostitutes, drug abusers, and rapists, tbat is those who survive into adulthood and don't become a gang related violence statistic.