Only 48 hours left until Yuri on Stage

only 48 hours left until Yuri on Stage.

S2 announcement never

Other urls found in this thread:

cseg64.blogspot.com/2017/04/yoi-dj-hair-whorls-and-whatnot-ojmomo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yuri on what now?

I bet they will add an extra exclamation mark in there.

>S2 never
Good, i'm sick and tired of fujos asking if i'm gay just because i skate.

>making another thread right after the other one dies

>implying YOI is responsible for the 'FS is gay' popular culture trope

How does this make you feel?

This makes me feel happy for BaldFat. Especially for Viktor, because he gets to kiss those eyebrows.

>piggy will never flirt with you
Suffering but it's ok because his slutty side is only for bald

feels good

I'd rather have Fairy flirt bully with me but I'd probably have to bring up cats or pirozhki first to get his attention.

I know Fairy is called fairy for good reason but the character that pops into my head when that concept is used is past Victor. His beauty isn't just prettiness but also strange with his hair and demeanor, the perfect image of a fey.

No wonder Kubo thinks he's not human. I can't blame Piggy at all for falling under his spell.

The amount of fujo asking if i'm gay after YoI airs is far higher that it used to be.

I'd rather Fairy flirted with Bike.

That's your own fault you look gay.

also acceptable

Young Victor doesn't make me think of a fairy at all. A really gay elf maybe.

Fuck off, i like having my hair long.

cseg64.blogspot.com/2017/04/yoi-dj-hair-whorls-and-whatnot-ojmomo.html

new yoshi doujin. baldfat is weirdly out of character to me though. not nearly as good as her last one

Maybe you ought to be gay, then maybe you wouldn't suck at skating so much.

Wait what is this about?

Pretty sure Plushenko is straight as are many others.

Don't forget to wash it with conditioners and make a hair mask at least once a month. Faggot.

Fuck you cunt.

Pretty sure Plushenko's had at least one penis in his mouth, and so probably have all these so-called "others" you allude to. Get with the program, hero.

Nothing. Pig a worst.

>ywn have a beautiful cute tiny perfect Fairy to ask you if you need anything when you're shopping

This is why I shop online.

What is this Yuri on Stage about? I can't find anything about it on Google. New episode?

How hard are nopeing right now?

Hw wouldn't be that nice, but people would still seek his help because he's pretty. And probably go to that store just for him.

looks bad. and nobody is talking about it so everyone must think the same.

>dat ass

I'm finding it hard to nope. And that's not all I'm finding hard.

What would Fairy flirting even be like? Either really smug/confident "I'm going to romance the shit out of you and you're going to like it" or blushing/sheepish not getting to the point then finally saying fuck it and just blurting out his request for a date.

Though, all he'd really have to do is let his skating speak for him. WTTM would probably do the trick for anyone.

The shirt looks like a garbage bag and the colour of the blades looks like shit and cheap. I want to have it for dat ass, but throwing 10k at it will hurt.

The all black makes it look lazy as fuck not to mention I keep thinking of black licorice and it's not appealing in the least.

After seeing madness I think he likes bold teasing. But if it's about showing genuine love then second variant fits pretty good.

I don't know, he has a pretty good work ethic and he seems smiley enough in that artwork. Maybe not super open and friendly but enough to get the job done properly and as you say, people would flock their just to see him. He might get annoyed when he catches on and his workload increases massively. Especially if the Angels show up.

His nails make me feel uncomfortable. The colour of his eyes looks kinda raw too. My brain says no but I'm afraid that my love for Vitya will prove to be stronger.

Sad, terribly sad. But at least, he's giving it to Victor so everything's ok.

Good thing I'm a poorfag.

I think he would switch between both depending on the situation. Bold teasing for the most part where he feels in control, but if things get suddenly sappy or lovey dovey he might get a little sheepish but not shy. He seems to like being praised, it's cute.

Kubo confirmed he's a yousei and a uchujin

>they didn't paint the tiny Russian flag on his skates
Okay, for this single reason, I'm not buying it. This is like an insult.

Vitya deserves so much better than this.

And I had come to like the pose too. The wait for this summer Wonfes will be long. Do you think Alter would be able to capture his beauty?

I don't get how they can fail at making a decent fig for a series with so many costumes and potential poses. It's not like they churned it out quickly either, it's taken a fair while.

Why did the lewd alien from Kado get a nice one within a few episodes but a boy as popular as bald gets this?

What's up with the choppy animation? They re-drew the scene but that is literally like 4 frames.

Seeing how they can't even paint a plain black shirt, I don't want to imagine how hard MH would fuck up Viktor's pink outfit. I hope a better company is planning the fig that Bald deserves right now, this is one of the few instances where I really want to believe in Japan.

Terrible colour choice tbqh

Maybe, just maybe, a matte white shirt could have salvaged this fig from being the pile of PVC it is, but they chose the garbage bag look instead.

>all black
Good, this way I'm not tempted to buy it.
Such a shame though, all it would have took to make this a top tier figure would have been a lighter grey, pink and white would have been cool too.

I want to kiss him right nau but I'm terrified by the consequences, why can't the Russian man let us have one part of the pork

Great body but terrible colors, blades are ugly and where is the russian flag? You had one job.

He lets us look at his pig's eros, be grateful for that.

If it wasn't for Viktor, Yuuri would forever be beta MC-tier.

What do you think are the chances we'll get a pair skate scale, possibly from Alter?

He was a top tier competitor before Victor, and once Victor arrived he was quickly demanding his attention and acting smug. He always had it in him.

This looks like the perfect chance but at this point, all I want is decent figures. I can live without pair scales as long as we get a beautiful Bald and a beautiful Fat. Also a Fairy doing a Biellman.

I have no idea but I'm crying now because I want it so bad

All that smug would remain hidden if Viktor never appeared and he'd live the rest of his life as a depressed Pig. Viktor really saw the light in Yuuri

My dream would indeed be a pair scale, but I'll be happy with separate Victor and Yuuri that can be posed together.

I'm honestly holding back from buying other figures in hopes that we'll get something from Alter.

You don't get to the Grand Prix without being able to draw out confidence every once in a while. I don't think he was ever a typical beta MC, he's an unreliable, self deprecating narrator who makes himself sound worse than he is.

I'll be mad as fuck if Alter doesn't jump on this bandwagon. Toy's Works' figs will probably look as bad as MH's; and while Koto's might be better, I think that it still won't be the YoI scale I wanted. I believe I will save a considerable amount of fujobucks to throw at Alter.

Could somebody please answer this

I want a chubby Yuri figure. Like, in his dumpy lounging outfit, eating a bowl of katsudon. I can't be the only one who would buy one, right? There's got to be a market, r-right?

Yes, he is good, but he wouldn't have achieved this level of lewd and smugness without Victor nor jump a quad flip. And his image was really that of a beta MC.

My understanding is that it's an event where all the seiyuus get together and do a voice drama. SayoKubo should be there as well.

It's an official event this saturday where the author (Kubo mitsurou) and some of the voice actors meet the fans, and hopefully announce the next project of the series.

Makka a cute! And I will never forgive BaldFat for completely ignoring him at the airport.

I'm not saying Victor didn't bring his eros to the next level but his image was always deceptive to the audience, ost people thought he was a mediocre skater and a wimpy beta until he showed otherwise. You realize logically, there's no way he could be competing at that level if he was dime a dozen like he says.

Oh my god if they made one I'd have to buy three. One for collecting, one for display and one for actual use.

It's kind of endearing how he chose to be a depressed little piggy instead of being and acting like Japan's skating superstar.

To be fair, I don't think he would have put himself out there at all if he hadn't gotten obsessed with Victor in the first place.

Every athlete gets their inspiration somewhere regardless of how confident or not they are, that doesn't mean their idol gets credit for their achievements.

It is. That's why I wish I could bully Piggy until he cries.

No, but it is true he only chose the path he took because he wanted to get to Victor.

Please post the comparison pic of full-body profiles where Victor's sizable Soviet cock is in evidence.

Fairy's fuigure could be so beautiful but after seeing Victor's I don't believe they can do it justice.

We still stand a chance with a better company.

The art makes up for it.

Why do they choose those boring ass outfits, of all the ones the could have picked.

These are like the best of their outfits.

Maybe for fairy, Fatbald is prince costume, yoi costume for Yuuri or russian jersey for Victor.

I don't know, they look classy to me.

They all are overused as hell.

Fairy's outfit a best, but he always looks good so there's that too.

This is true.

>overused
That's why I'm going to find a prince outfit Viktor fig boring.

For figs, still better than Victor's OP one.
It could've been much better with any other outfit, overused or not.

I love how versatile Fairy's haircuts can be.

Vitya looks good in anything, but MH managed to ruin it with their shit paintjob.

If they somehow managed to fuck up Fairy's figure I would probably just be at a complete loss for words at that point.

I really appreciate how many different natural and beautiful hairstyles they give Fairy. It would be such a waste not to utilize those gorgeous golden locks. I also appreciate Fairy for giving me a hair fetish among other things.

>fat ass
It's like one of those Yuri's THICC THIGHS KYAA posts but show Yuri in Eros costume when they could have just shown Yuri at the banquet which is where the thickness was confirmed. They could have looked less of a misleading retards to outsiders.

As a hair fetishist myself, YoI has been quite a treat for me. Fairy's braided hair is like the 8th wonder of the world.

Victor and Piggy have a lot of other costumes.

I pray every day for a figure of Vitya with the blue roses.