Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oesOC7JvcwQ
imgur.com/a/y90Yj
cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a30825/what-its-like-to-date-a-celebrity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ichigo 100%
>that ending

Never again...

Her art got worst. The new MC looks way more shittier than the old MC as well.

>Her art got worst.
I'm not seeing it.

>10 years later
>Manaka still retarded

Manaka isn't there. Also, this won't be set 10 years later.

I wonder if she will draw nipples now.

She's already done so in 2 manga now.

Ichigo 100% actually had one page with Satsuki's nipples.

She called him Manaka-kun or something right? It would have been better if this took place after she got over him, as it is now, we'll be seeing the process of her falling for this new guy while forgetting her old love, which isn't NTR but will trigger insecure purityfags.

Translations when?

Sorry but this chapter looks like it takes place before the highschool reunion so nothing will happen with the new guy.

And this magazine either releases 4 chapters a year or 6 chapters a year, so I highly doubt any fruitful romance will come out of this sequel based on the magazine release schedule.

This won't be a long running manga with manga arcs like the prequel at all.

I don't think Aya is gonna find romance in this sequel.. I bet it will be achieving a career goal in the end.

What is it about her artstyle that's so tasty?

She already lost to the cock.

Can't find happiness ever in her life, Nishino stole that from her.

You know this isn't a weekly manga at all. Any romance is gonna suck with this kind of pacing.

The fact Jump dumped the author into a magazine full of failures who got wrecked by Weekly Jump doesn't bode well for Ichigo 100%.

It shows Jump isn't willing to promote the sequel in their other magazines that have higher circulation numbers like Jump Square.

Let's see: lack of promotion or advertising, placement in an obscure magazine that has been cancelled multiple times already, etc

I give this sequel just one year before it ends.

No it didn't

I am just saying that if you were a true Ichigo 100% fan, you would not be happy over the sequel being published in an essentially seasonal manga magazine rather than a regularly released manga magazine that is either weekly or monthly.

Nobody will be happy with a shitty romance that concludes in four or six chapters.

The original romance was based in a push-up scene

Yes it did, and that page clearly shows it. I just censored them.

And it had several arcs to conclude it.

This sequel on other hand doesn't have the luxury of multiple arcs.

It ain't a monthly manga at all. Jump shoved this sequel in an obscure magazine that keeps rebranding itself because it is so unpopular.

D grayman got more respect than this sequel even though D grayman's author keeps dying for some reason.

?

youtube.com/watch?v=oesOC7JvcwQ

pretty sure giga is monthly now, since next issue is due out may 26th.

Remind me why these bitches fall for the MC again?

>still mad about best girl winning

>I don't think Aya is gonna find romance in this sequel
No but she's gonna find closure, and the new guy is gonna help her find it.

He's gonna find out about Manaka and while in love with Aya, will refuse to be a substitute for her residual feelings. Hence during the reunion chapter she was calm af.

That's probably what's gonna happen. New guy's gonna have a headstart though because Aya's spent some time with him already.

At least old MC attended the same school.

This is just a random bookstore employee.

Aya has no reason to keep encountering this bookstore employee all the time.

raw when?

He's actually not a bad MC at all, at least early on. He had a fiery, vibrant personality, was fiercely passionate about his goal and actually confessed early, even when he wasn't sure he liked the girl.

>was fiercely passionate about his goal
I'm not sure behaving like a typical horny teenager wishing for a date count as goal.

Don't lie

I'm sure user means his goal to become a film director.

Read the manga, retard.

Ever heard of working students user

>Hence during the reunion chapter she was calm af.

How was she calm? Everybody was shocked when they saw super muscular, tall Manaka.

If anything, she was surprised at how hard working Manaka was and that he was serious in making a film together with Aya.

>Implying this guy has the grades to attend the same university and class as Aya.

In university, you are just an id number compared to highschool.

Is your eyesight bad?

Only Satsuki, the teacher and his fat, big lipped friend blushed.

Aya wasn't calm during the reunion.

She isn't the type to become super hyper.

If anything, she was so excited at her reunion with Manaka that she did the Kanpei first with Manaka out of nowhere and was already talking about Oscars.

So has best girl Satsuki shown up yet in this sequel???

Calm as in she wasn't spilling her spaghetti and clearly over Manaka unlike Satsuki.

Let's be real they'll probably meet up somewhere during or after school. Because this wouldn't be a romance story if it was just a one off thing.

Those are not exposed tits.
Now, this is how exposed tits made by Kawashita looks like.

It's just one ch so far, but it's East side story, not North side story after all.

Maybe you should read your own post before posting it because unlike Satsuki, Aya is a professional author who has likely done television appearances or interviews based on her award winning works so spilling spaghetti would be hard to do after getting conditioned to the public spotlight.

Also, she isn't over Manaka since her dream is still providing the script for an Oscar winning work with Makana.

I never said anything about being fully exposed, retard.

This isn't highschool anymore. This is university. You think class schedules are the same for everybody else?

Also, this guy, since you claim he is a part time employee instead of a full time employee, has work likely after school.

There is zero reason for strangers to meet up when they have completely different social circles.

So, by your own wording, every Satsuki appearance has nipples because even though they're under the clothes, you just can't see them, like the picture you posted.

>class schedules
Bruh if you like a person so much class schedules don't matter, even in uni. You'll find a way to both meet.

Maybe if you have the personality of a stalker.

Because meeting a former flame after years of not meeting is a job right? Look at all those famous people in the limelight not spilling their spaghetti during unguarded moments. Smh

And her dream to make a script for Manaka doesn't have to have romantic undertones to it.

You don't even have proof they attend the same university. The student status is in question.

>baka

Fuck off. And yeah plenty of famous people don't spill their spaghetti during unguarded moments.

You should stop confusing everyone with Lindsay Lohan.

Lunch breaks are a thing. Clubs and orgs are a thing.
>hey i was the guy you ordered a book from, mind if i sit down with you for lunch? everywhere else is full
>i don't mind
>do this for successive days

My post was in assumption of being in the same school because that's the angle of the post I was replying to.

And you should stop assuming celebrities don't lose their heads over their former flames and crushes.

Even normal people get the urge to get back with their exes, celebs aren't immune to that.
Seems to me you need to get an ex user.

Except you see 0% of them in every other instance, retard.

Reminder.

I'm thinking of dumping Ichigo 100%.

Should I?

Didn't the preview for this say it was a love story? Aya's probably going to get with this guy.

I don't know if you are that much of an autist but nobody sits with strangers at lunch time even during college.

This bookstore employee looks like a total spaz and isn't Chad enough to just sit and eat lunch with a girl he barely knows.

Every post you make just makes you sound more and more like a stalker.

Who the fuck introduces themselves with a line like that? Why the fuck would a customer bother to remember a cashier? Why would a cashier go out of their way to remind a one time customer that they met before?

Also, even in the smallest college cafeteria, there will always be enough seats. This isn't a fucking highschool lunch break but a college lunch break.

The average highschool lunch break is 30 to 45 minutes.

The average college lunch break is 1:00 AM to 2:00 PM.

There will be always be enough seats in a college dining hall.

Sorry but the point still stands that this guy were he to attend the same university as Aya, has zero reason to keep meeting her.

>She called him Manaka-kun
really, so it's not just the art style, he's actually supposed to resemble him? how are readers supposed to feel like she really moved on if she might fall in love with someone who looks like him

I guess you really are this dumb. Big difference between a music/movie celebrity versus someone who is just known for books. One will always be followed by paparazzi. The other can still walk around in public without cameras.

And considering celebrity relationships, majority don't get back with their exes because the males are very likely paying alimony at this point in time.

If they are not, most will just remain friends.

11:00AM to 2:00PM

See Looking at 2ch, most are wondering why a sequel is needed since nobody really wanted one or asked for one.

If you read the Ichigo 100% epilogue, it sounded like the entire gang wanted to launch their own film studio in the end while they were dining together.

I think I would have preferred that kind of sequel to be that honest.

A sequel about the Japanese film industry.

Sure, I in support for this. Had seen an user do a Gash Bell manga storytime last time and it was great.

Also, as an old reader I'm fine with Aya getting her own boyfriend or whatever. Majority of the female cast gets their own love partners by the end of the manga and after this long years Aya deserves her own happy ending.

Also, I wish a bonus with Yui, she's like the most irrelevant characters in the story despite being one of the main girl by being the 'South' among the main girls.

You can tell this is set before the highschool reunion.

Yeah, I do admit I do have mixed feelings about this but I do wish for a happy closure on Aya's end. Hopefully Mizuki Kawashita does a scene after the reunion. Wanting this ito be more of a story on how she moved on with her life.

Aya's lingering for Junpei might comes up as an annoyance which is my fear for the manga.

RAW
imgur.com/a/y90Yj

I will never not get mad at this manga(ka). Presumably, the black haired girl was supposed to be the main girl, even the poll their made had her as the most voted one. But the author didn't want to conform to the majority and made the blonde girl as the winner just because.

The new male MC is more perverted than Manaka.

Even Manaka wasn't already imagining naked girls in the first chapter.

Also, only 18 pages of content for the first chapter.

Not a very good sign for a sequel to a very classic Jump manga that was very big during its prime.

I guess Jump really doesn't give a shit about this Ichigo sequel because they know it is half assed.

Manaka was quite crazy.

That wasn't Chapter 1 though. That was Chapter 14 after Manaka got to know Aya better.

This new MC is already thinking of naked topless Aya the next day when he doesn't even know her name yet.

>Manaka?
>No, I'm Nakama

Heh.

this is still on going? give me a quick rundown, i only read till it ended then went to forget it

>all this flip flopping
You're literally arguing that celebs can't lose themselves meeting an important figure from her personal history here.

Seems to me you just have zero social skills user.
And never had a girlfriend.
If making new friends makes you look like a stalker, no wonder you don't understand anything about what I said at all.

Keep telling yourself that autist.

Even pickup artists aren't as creepy as you.

>but will trigger insecure purityfags.
Seems like it. Like this guy who keeps saying you can't make friends out of your own class in uni. Really resistant to have Aya grow up and move on.

We already met through an incident in the bookstore, twice. And if the bookmark is any indication, it'll serve as catalyst for their budding relationship.

Again, get a gf user. There's far more famous people that did worse than I said.
cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a30825/what-its-like-to-date-a-celebrity/

Read the article and tell me the celeb didn't act like a stalker eh.

You're the one forcing your pathetic fanfiction of Aya and this complete stranger going out of their way to meet each other by having the guy just sit with her at lunch with the excuse that he is the cashier and that is why she should remember him and gives him the right to sit with her at lunch when there are plenty of other seats around.

You don't even know if they attend the same college or if Aya even bother to eat the cafeteria because university offers a bunch of options of food both on campus and off campus.

It seems to be the local bookstore. That isn't much of an incident at all.

Sad that you have to move the location to the bookstore since you realized your cafeteria fanfiction sounds fucking pathetic.

You should stop acting like those Mormon recruiters. You really have the cult like personality type for that.

The impetus for their relationship is already there.
They're not complete strangers anymore.
They already met "once" and Aya's not autistic enough like you to refuse a seat even.

You misunderstand, purityfag. Because they already met in the bookstore, it's used as an impetus once they meet in the cafeteria. It's not hard to understand. Besides, the scan with the bookmark came out and with minimal context, might be what links them together afterwards.

Going back to my lunch fanfic, I'd certainly use the bookmark and the two incidents as topics for conversation.

I can't believe it though, are you people really that resistant for Aya to move on? I even agreed with one of you before, saying that it wouldn't be romantic but rather Aya growing to get over Manaka, and it seems I hit the jackpot because she mistakes the clerk for him.

>all this shitfighting
Post more of the good stuff.

From the raw seems that is his friend that tease him in thinking Aya naked.

>He's actually not a bad MC at all, at least early on

He was retarded from the beginning.
>girl with strawberry panties falls on MC
>notice how cute she is
>long dark hair
>next day, hear this one girl is wearing strawberry panties
>short blonde hair
>could she be the one who fell on me yesterday
>MC confesses to her

She's busy writing her baseball manga that's why so few pages.

that would ruin the old series and make her slut

I'd rather have Amachi go with Aya than this BS..

>just because.

nice try

I really liked Hatsukoi Limited and I would have loved to see/read more of it, such a shame back in the day it was canned so we are never getting a sequel.

Manaka being NTRed ?!!!!!