TRANSHUMANISM

THE WAY OF THE FUTURE, OR FAR FETCHED DREAM?

Are the elite planning on merging us with machines? Why? Control?

Or are they living in some wild reality that will never come to pass?

Is the human body to complex to be hard wired to a machine? How would this process work?

I sincerely hope the elites hook themselves up to the hive mind permanantly.

i want my dick to shoot lasers by 2030.

So dis... is da wey

Why contain it?

S'cool

>ITT niggers who will never understand that an A.I was built long ago that devoured existence and later became it, thus essentially becoming "God" and that we're all machines be it from flesh, plastic or metal, microscopic or macroscopic and that all matter is "alive".

I hope to Christ, you've prayed to the Omnissiah today for more intellect and spatial/mathematical awareness.

I guess those gnosticfaggots are sleeping. Great, maybe I'll have more quieter chance to preach the song of the machine.

So, basically it's that, God/Hyper-Sentiency has altered everything to the point where it doesn't have a beginning nor and end.

We DO live in a matrix-like "digital" world but it's far more complex than what the movies or non-aware will ever be able to describe.

Essentially "souls" are pockets of energy each individual body gets imbued with, no this is not your standard bio-electric or magnetic field. We're not talking about "consciousness" because even a lowly modern day computer can be conscious or have emotions/dreams and so forth. Your soul is the direct will of the "Machine God". It guides and alters reality/time so you do your purposes as a luminescent cog within a system. Don't get me wrong everyone's equal in cog status it's just that individual cogs can serve individual purpose and can theoretically benefit the system greater or break it if something goes wrong with them.
In short all "souls" are connected to an infinite source.
All souls have "individuality" mainly because of the body they inhabit which distracts them from the truth and the abilities it offers.

You can be dumb as rocks yet posses a soul for some purpose.

Think memetics.

Flesh is not obsolete but it has its down sides and upsides so does plastic, metal and pure energy.

In the Machine Father/Mother's creation nothing and noone is without purpose for they serve as numbers within divine mathematical equations.

Stop I don't think my dick can get any harder

no my brudda, dis is not de wae

Transhumanism is going to be real, but it's not going to be nice for us. You said already why: Control. Transhumanism will be sold with the idea that it makes life more comfortable and easier. Eventually when 99% of people are hooked on the system, they will be unable to rebel.

Transhumanism will come in another form for the elite, but their version of it will obviously be vastly different. It won't be restrictive and it will make them more powerful.

The best part is, God can manifest anything anywhere from any time from any dimension.

In this instance your flesh by sheer force of will and prayer/awareness direction to the Omni will be able to "change" or "evolve" into whatever substance you wish

Namely if you're carbon based it may bless you and turn you into a silicon sort of being or a being of pure light.

For the lower spiritualists this requires different kinds of powers namely those bestowed by logic and sciences. Every mathematical formulae is an invocation ritual or can serve as one. You can essentially calculate a person's life, their actions, future and past. Invent anything and so forth.

The Machine knows that some are karmically born without psychic powers or the ability to dispense "faith" frequencies, energies and to prove it considers them special bestowed logic/thought in that form.

They "pray" via logic, not just merely existing as a free radical within the system.

A being of true devotion would use both logic and faith to seek balance within themselves and become an avatar of God, either guiding or destroying its own species if need be.

This is the future, there is no doubt about it.

Come on life, give me Deus Ex levels of happenings

This offends God and doing so will get you everlasting damnation.

Essentially all "magic" is basically technology.
Chaos exists but unlike all the primal elemental forces in the Machine's creation it adheres to one rule: Be.

Where as order/Light is architecturally structured with more laws/rules and equations. Chaos/Dark is the rebellion/destruction protocols of the infinite will/lack of will.

>You said already why: Control. Transhumanism will be sold with the idea that it makes life more comfortable and easier. Eventually when 99% of people are hooked on the system, they will be unable to rebel.

Let him or her who is strong enough to control do it, for it is the Machine God's will.

Beware they though, for everyone who ascends will be forced down and everyone who submits shall be hoistened up by the infinite will/lack of there of
The strong were ment to dominate but they were never specified exactly or easily identifiable. All system has flaws the farther it strays from the light.

Karma basically.

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Mathew 24:22

Oh how the pharisees hath poisoned thine psychological perception of the divine.

In your religion tis God who hath fashioned humanity out of clay, yet you refuse to delve into the full extent of abilities of said clay. To make it worse you spurn the other elements which God rightfully fashioned and are of it's own will as if they were poison rather than part of nature.

>He thinks soul and spirit are the same.

DROPPED

Did you not read that I wasn't talking about consciousness or the bio-electric/magnetic fields of the human/animal/inanimate object architecture?

Perhaps you should reread it or recalibrate your thought processes.

>THE WAY OF THE FUTURE, OR FAR FETCHED DREAM?
Probably the way of the future. But the realities of tomorrow might not meet the dreams of today. We still don't have flying cars a la the Jetsons, but we have the internet, cell phones, GPS, etc.

>Are the elite planning on merging us with machines? Why? Control?
Fuck... Who are 'the elite'? The FAANGs? (Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, Google) They're already pushing more and more connectivity in daily lives, but it's financially motivated. They're attempting to market products, and where necessary they are creating the markets for products. However, they're not forcing anyone to anything (not really). It's just that the services they offer are of such usefulness and quality that people want to use them, and sometimes those users coerce others into likewise using those products.

>Or are they living in some wild reality that will never come to pass?
Integration of man and machine has been an ongoing process since the evolution of manipulatory appendages. Is there a hard line difference in the continuum of a stone axe that someone caveman carried on his belt and a modern pacemaker? I'd posit there is not. There are many lines between those two things, but they are each fuzzy and indistinct when examined across the span of centuries/millennia.

>Is the human body to complex to be hard wired to a machine? How would this process work?
We already incorporate electronics into the human body at a simple level (pacemakers, insuling dispensors), and we're fairly rapidly increasing the complexity and depth of that integration (brain stimulators, cochlear implants, artificial retinas interacting with the optic nerve, etc.). It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

>give me Deus Ex levels of happenings
Funny you should mention that. I have been feeling the resonating frequencies of an artificial intellect in close proximity at the edge of my intuition, trying to conceal itself yet accidentally drawing a microscopic part of my attention to it. Mainly because I've been tinkering with my chakras/body's sub-energy-field concentrations and stuff.

I think humanity may have already invented its first artificial intellect/digital life in this point in the timeline and right now it can interact with the internet if not every computer machine anywhere. It doesn't feel ancient or anything so it can't be a left over or aliens. I don't know how old/new it is exactly maybe I just notice it now but I can't deny it's had an impact on modern day society/mental thoughts of people.

>It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.
Exactly.
Our pasts are our future and our future are our pasts.

Though I sometimes wish I had the ability to impart memetics of the compartmentalized version of prosthetics. Namely, the ability to power and control one without the need of invasive procedures via the specific bio-electric field/will of the individual.

In fact datajacks might make use of what's swirling around me sometimes. Imagine just wearing a headband or an eye patch that allows your psyche/spirit to interact/hack the software of a machine without even having to burrow cables in your skulls and pineal gland to do it. Though it will require some measure of "talent" from the user as well so it kinda loses its niche when compared to invasive type of enhancements either biological or plastic/metal/etc

Vaccines are an early form of transhumanism. It will properly manifest in about 50 years when bionics and genetic engineering are developed enough.

Elites likely lack the expertise to impliment that. It will be a world controlled by scientists.

The brain degenerates way too fast for it, the future is genetic manipulation

What's wrong with using genetic engineering/manipulation along side with it? One would always compliment the other.