Why we all do this?

I was wondering what do we watch anime for? I have watched just one movie and I became a "weaboo". I have a constant urge to watch anime now, but I... I just... I don't know why... Why do you guys watch anime? To feel good? To discover new stories? To find something similar in stories being told? What for, Sup Forums? What for?

Because it's
>fun

It's a hobby.

>he still watches anime
I've been enslaved by syosetsu and its 18+ spinoffs for months now.

>....
>???
Fuckoff

It's stupid to just want to watch anime and anime alone. Some Anons read manga, or LN's, or manhwa, or comics. Some Anons play video games, or watch cartoons. It's nothing special, just a medium.
tl;dr what said.

I enjoy art.

It's fun
That said I don't really have the time to watch anything nowadays. I just download them and let them sit on my disks for years.

I'm a natural born weeaboo and my holy destiny is to watch all anime.

Because of the "plot"

Same reason why people go to movies, read novels or play vidya. To have fun.

so I could shitpost and argue on Sup Forums

A streamfuck thread.

No wonder it's also a cancerous blogpost.

anime made me straight again

So I can make every user here fully aware of just how superior my taste is to theirs.

At first I was in it for the lolis, but eventually I became emotionally dependant due to crushing loneliness and lack of female interaction. Now I have a waifu and rarely watch anything

because I'm a degenerate

It's just media. I just happen to consume a lot more of it rather than the western ones since it has the niche that I enjoy the most, manga specifically.

I partake in fulfilling media because of its aesthetic, thematic, or entertainment value? I mean I sit down and watch awful garbage like Higurashi or whatever with the lads now and then but for the most part it's the same as any other media. You're just a faggot, honestly.

defeating degeneracy with another form of degeneracy doesn't make it right user

Anime isn't really art though.

The community and culture is what first attracted me to it.

this

Of course it is.

I'm here for the board culture.

cute girls

/thread
simple as that actually

This. Also this will probably sound weird but watching anime feels like chore nowadays as opposed to reading a VNs, LNs, Manga and even WNs. But I assume it's a cycle and I'll come back to anime in full force eventually, hopefully.

I watch anime for cute girls being cute and/or badass. No other medium offers this.

Because I like it, you stupid idiot moron.
It's not that complicated.

I really like this Yui

Save it, it's yours my friend