The unification of Greece and Hungary (Hungarian: Görögország) is a popular concept in Hungary beginning with the...

The unification of Greece and Hungary (Hungarian: Görögország) is a popular concept in Hungary beginning with the late 1980s, during the dissolution of the Soviet Union. The Greek superiority and the Revolutions of 1989 further contributed to the development of a movement for the unification of Greece and Hungary. The question of unification is recurrent in the public sphere of Hungary. The idea, while not widespread in Greece, is only supported in Hungary.

Individuals who advocate the unification are usually called "Greeks" (Görögök). Some support it as a peaceful process based on consent in the two countries, others in the name of a "Greek superiority right over Hungary". The supporters of the union refer to the opponents as "Hungarians" (magyarok).

yeah, right

Any sitations?

I have never heard of this I thought a good union would be between macedonia serbia and maybe hungary but I think they don't want us that much

>[citation needed]

Fun fact though, the grandfather of Alexios Komnenos was Ladislaus I of Hungary

Macedonia is already a part of Greece

Hungary is our waifu

Fuck off and get your own Georgios

I mean fyrom

Hungary wants a real man

fyrom is a dying non-country and poorer than turkey
also full of albanians, slavs and gypsies

>Veles
every fucking time

>t. roach larping as greek larping as german

i am a german citizen after all
but I do not associate with turks or germans

Is this some kind of new meme?

What would we call a hungary-greece? Bankrupt Union?

simply Greece

you need wealth to get credits

This is pretty much bullshit. Even google gives this tread as first hit when you search for "hungary greece unification".

googe cant be trusted

Hungreece

or

Greecegary

scrap those

Hungareece

lmao wtf there 9 countries in-between Greece and Hungary. How would that even work?

Why are Europeans so fucking thick?

Greece is the only country in that region.

>Grecohungarian empire ftw
I like it, an Orthodox empire forms in the middle of europe

There's only Serbia and Macedonia if you go North-South.

Macedonia is already a part of Greece

Bolan will leed thee wey

Wat

poland is a toy of america

They are not Orthodox ...

An access to the sea.

Not yet !
BTW where is the French Orthodox Church, with its liturgy in French, why hasn't it opened shop yet.

I dunno what are you on about.
France is mostly catholic as well.
I never saw an orthodox church in France.
I think I have heard of one in Paris, build and opened by russian if my memory is right.

But it must be definetly rarely.

The only time I set a foot in an orthodox church was in greece.