ANDERSON COOPER FIGHTS BACK TEARS IN EMOTIONAL TAKEDOWN OF TRUMP'S RACISM

>Haitians "have a dignity [that] many in this White House could learn from," the CNN host said.

shareblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Anderson-Cooper-fights-back-tears-1-11-18-10-15-pm.mp4?_=1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3280749.stm
shareblue.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mrNICkWcqt4
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why isn't his boyfriend black?

Do liberal dumbasses truly not realize that mass immigration is a complete fraud? Nothing even to do with its morality... just by the numbers... a complete fraud.

Do the math yourself. Watch this. I beg you. It's short.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

CNN needs to apologize about their racist shit last night. A white man calling Don Lemon a nigger? Twice? Yelling shitshow over and over. They were worse than Drumpf.

>shareblue

Has this gay weepy faggot ever been to haiti

Haiti is a shithole.

>Hatians have dignity
>Hatians also eat dirt cookies
>My name is Anderson Cooper, and I support this message

das right yt cave beast you BETTER get on your knees and worship that hashen BBC

Don’t forget the VOODOO! Practiced by half the country.

> dirt cookies

He made the tears appear by thinking about his boyfriends cock going limp.

>Baked and salted dirt cookies
>Dey needs de iodine

Haitians are the best example in the world that humans aren't equal since all you have to do is look next door to see what civilized humans accomplish in the same environment. Such a farce.

>Haitians "have a dignity [that] many in this White House could learn from," the CNN host said.

And AIDS. Don't forget AIDS.

>those rat ears and nose

Even his 91% european ancestry can't get rid of this.

WHAT A FAGGOT!

More like anderson pooper

hes right. Theyve been molded in fire and are hard as fuck where as we are soft little shits who would keel over when the wind blows. I cant imagine the suffering those poor people went through and continue to go through. Doesnt mean its not a shithole though.

Mandatory reading

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3280749.stm

shills sliding this

sage this shit

The people who hate him, hate him even more today. The people who love him love, love him even more.

Then invite them over to your country and have them TOUCHA YO SPAGHETT

What would that be? Falling for the Clinton's bullshit?? Nope nope nope nope

Anderson Cooper is a great actor. Well trained shill

They migh have dignity but they dont have drinkable water lmao

>Racism
The only countries that are shit-holes are the ones Whites can't freely operate within. There's your racism, you stupid, CIA connected faggot.

Powerful?

The tears are for all the kidnapped children Cooper knew about.

Tons of dignity in eating mud?

What a pussy.
The only time for a man to cry is when a direct family member has died. Preferably his father.

I'm kinda late to the party here, but is there proof trump even said this? Or is it another "a friend of someone who is familiar with Trump's thinking had a dream that his friend told him that he had a vision that Trump called some countries shitholes."?

>shareblue.com/

that showed DRUMPF
IMPEACHHHHHHHH

somebody said nigger on cnn so there’s that

>haitians
>dignity
>haitians
>human
lmao

And the reporter cried like a dumb gap.

Anderson Cooper is a prancing ninny, choking back tears as he lists the reasons why Haiti is, in fact, a shithole.

I honestly feel bad for the Haitians. After that earthquake, they got a clubbing from the UN and The Clinton Foundation.

>Theyve been molded in fire and are hard as fuck
It's true, they will fucking kill you as soon as look at you. I never understand why liberals think the best way to help these countries is by stripping them of their few talented people, which is what allowing immigration amounts to.

Don Lemon and Anderson Pooper are the biggest pieces of shit on that shithole network, which is an impressive achievement. Wolf “actually retarded” Blitzer is a close third.

What a malignant boil on the flesh of civilization these fucks are.

Liberals think you can some problems through material possessions, many just virtue signal but will never actually go meet them on the ground. They see a message that isn't really, and that helps match their biases. True change comes from on the ground commitment, where they have to actually help on the ground. But they refuse to and defend a falsity.

he's racist..he should be given court appointed bbc to help him understand diversity

what happens when trumps presidency eventually ends? even if he extends to 8 years, it will one day end and it doesnt seem like all this cuck madness will ever stop. i dread the day america gets another demo president.

>this
Yes, let's talk about Haiti...

Ophrey, you go first, then Hillary, then Bill.

A brief history of Haiti:
>Immediately following the revolution, a concentrated effort takes places all over the country to kill any and all French people left, including children
>The mixed race inhabitants were forced to kill the French side of their families or be killed themselves
>French women were told their lives would be spared if they married blacks and gave birth to black children, but many who went along with that deal were still later killed
>The massacres were so brutal and savage that even the man who ordered them was horrified by the spectacle
>France and other European powers dropped Haiti like a hot potato, and the nation immediately slid into never ending poverty, disease and savagry

BASED CIAnderson

I wonder how many Haitians he's been supplied over the years

sage

He takes it in the shithole.

Yes. We should let the UN give us a lecture about Haiti and how to kill 10K plus with dirty water, and secondly how to make a shit hole shit holier than thiu.

I don't think anyone thinks it will actually help the country, just the people.

The liberals who push immigration do it with ulterior motives. The ones who support it just don't really spend any time thinking about the net effects.

You have no idea the level of weird connections he has, and you'll probably never hear about it.

My only hope is that people will begin to use logic & see though the medias BS emotional cry.
Cut out the emotion and you will grow as a person. Only babies are controlled by that shit.

Your dinner when:
Hillary and Bill swoop in like vultures and tear any remaining meat off the bones.

I watched John Green history channel on Youtube and he subtly defended it

I would like to see some proof first. Posting a picture like this w/o any sources is just the propaganda this picture condemns.

With Trump and the hyperbolic Left, every day is the death of Kim Il Sung.

9000 a month to troll you cunts? Sign me up

Reminder: If you come from a poor country, this automatically makes you a good person with dignity. You are automatically an upstanding individual.

Why does this faggot think it's not racist to label all brown people as "having dignity"

The cognitive dissonance on the media and liberals is fucking astounding. They are shitholes countries, They're fucking awful and even the locals wouldn't deny that. I'm certain that 99% of the populace, if given the chance, would leave for anywhere else in the world if they could.

Trump said the truth and because it wasn't "nice" and "correct" they're willing to defend these fucking barbaric nations where they commit genocide,spread aids like wildfire, eat mud, and sit around in their own filth.

I seriously doubt the heir to the Vanderbilt fortune has ever been within 5 kilometres of a Ghanaian.

Anderson "up the pooper" Cooper

Literal cancer youtube chan
>eeechcep the monggals! TEE HE HE

It's always been my view that poor people around the world are brave and dignified. Except in America. American poor are shithole tier.

Haiti is a perfect example of a shithole country. Meanwhile people from the DR and Cuba do great in America. Their home countries are nicer and they have more pride in their heritage which as Americans we always respect.

But Haiti? Is there a better example of a shitty wasted country? I've been there they have resources the land isn't barren they are just too dumb and corrupt to do anything about it.

The DR might be corrupt but they aren't dumb and are doing 10x better than Haiti.

This. Faggot Cooper is crying because the TRUTH HURTS

We do not want millions of violent savages from niggery shitholes

I wonder who'd they be more upset with.

Some one calling their country a shithole,

or,

Some one kidnapping thousands of kids from their country and promising to bring millions of dollars and help and not ever doing so

>If you come from a poor country, this automatically makes you a good person with dignity
Yaaaaaaaaassss, preach it brother. Pic unrelated, just some Haitians being dignified.

why are modern americans such fucking faggots?

"I was taught math by a haitian immigrant"

Maybe that's why he grew up to become a leftist journalist hating logic, math and thinking.

>I have returned to Haiti many times on vacation
1,000% confirmed sex tourism. FBI investigation when

I like this idea

I will be praying for this cunt's death.

>Did somebody say shithole??

/ouractor/

>Haitians have dignity
Fact check: False

Fights tears knowing he won’t get his pedotorture hit once the brown kids can’t be kidnapped here

Is this fucking real?

Im sure Haitians feel real dignified eating dirt cookies. Fuck liberals and their racism. Refusing to address real problems, letting people suffer in squalor and crime because actually calling shit out would hurt feelings and upset a nice world view.

Not to mention accepting the top people from these shithole countries siphons off their best and brightest. If they didnt have America to flee to, maybe they'd actually improve their country for a change.

>Haiti having dignity
>Eating dirt cookies is dignity

>I lubs my mobbed up presidents

Yeah, hes a cum huzling fah

if this is real, why hasn't it been spammed on Twatter ( and other cuck media )

>how to spot haitians at an airport
>fraying suitcases the size of a pickup bed
>arguing at the desk for an hour
>hair wrapped up in a supermarket plastic bag

>FIGHTS BACK TEARS

I think that's meant to be pronounced, "Tries real hard to cry on camera"

Anderson cooper is a CIA shill, and the worst one.

I'm a good person.

The Jew's greatest fear, other than being called a Jew, is to have to defend his behavior. Trump pointed out what the Jew is doing: sending people from shitholes to America. The Jew's response is to attack, and 95% of the time, calling a white person 'racist' will successful put the white on the defensive. Trump never changes though, which is why the Jew is on permanent suicide watch as long as Trump is in office.

because who the fuck cares

>hurr durr a Chabad connected and mobbed up president is carrying out a 40 year plan to take down the.... the.. Jews I guess?

youtube.com/watch?v=mrNICkWcqt4
>I know everybody in this room!
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
>You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist

>look at how outraged i am and why you should be too

tears are not an argument.

Some of the cucks still watching CNN might open their eyes.

What the fuck you just posted a link directly to shareblue. This has to be bait. Kill yourself in a humiliating, painful, and slow fashion you troglodyte.

Suffering makes you weaker you mong

Shit I'll shill for 9k a month where do I sign?

That butthole plug must've hurt, we know.

>Shit I'll shill for 9k a month where do I sign?

Same here, I could totally use a job.

Andy Blooper just reaffirming the point that Haiti is a shithole with this segment

It's probably just slander and confirmation bias. Remember when the Constitution was "just a goddamn piece of paper?" Rinse and repeat.