Using gene engineering to fix women?

So I think we all know by now that women are the destroyers of civilizations and the weakest link of any nation. Whenever the peace times last long enough, they use overabundance of males and the resulting skew of the balance in the sexual selection to their favor to grab power and then commit to destroying the society by enforcing their unrealistic worldview on everyone and destroying all sorts of standards of quality due to their mental and physical inadequacy to them.

However we also know that women are not inferior from the beginning. The disparity isn't nearly as big in juvenile stage and it's only when the adolescence starts that the genes kick and alter their bodily development to turn them into baby making machines without any alternative physical abilities while halting the mental developing altogether.

So if emancipation is non-negotiable, why not at least make them worthy of it? Using gene therapy we could just find the combination of genes that makes them turn mentally retarded and remove it, creating a perfect tomboy creature with feminine physical traits and male intelligence. Alternatively we could also find the genes that make them weaker and remove them too so they could serve in the army and law enforcement without being a burden, if they wish it so.

Discuss.

We honestly need to get rid of facebook, bravo, snapchat, and most social media.

Texting is designed for women. We need to go back to simpler communication that doesnt instigate rewarding vain behaviour

I'm already coming up with a pragmatic mutagen that could create 15 different sexes, 8 cis, 7 trans/ futa. It should fix not only the sex problem but the (darkie) problem as well. AMA on goals

FEMALE. APPLE. SERPENT. FALL FROM PARADISE.

This. I'm not aiming to fix that. Just to create beneficial consequences

They do that perfectly well without internet.
They just sat on the phone 6 hours a day before fagbook was a thing and before that they simply met with their girlfriends irl where they chit-chatted about exactly the same shit.

What is the minimal requirement to the amount of participants in the mating process to conceive a child when there are 8 sexes and how it's gonna look like

2. Same as usual. However, the transsexes will be used to perpetuate the genes of the cissexes, while there will be 4 different women and 4 different men, each dependant on 4 stages of sexual interaction only with another cissex: virgin, not virgin, initial parenthood, consecutive parenthood. The transsexes metamorphosis will be based on polygamous and/ or homosexual actions. Sleeping with a trans will not change you from cissex and vice versa

>Using gene engineering to fix women?

You are retarded.

What genetic difference is there between men and women?

>What genetic difference is there between men and women?

So you want to genetically engineer woman to be more masculine? C'mon OP, just admit traps are gay and move on.

Just pour TESTOSTERONE hormones to THE WATER SUPPLY to turn guys from Beta males to alpha males not afraid to vote Conservative.

Sounds like a good idea

No need to turn to genetics. We're almost to the point where kids can be grown in a shake 'n bake bag.

Prime bait! I salute you, Jarl of ruses!

Nice retort... now answer the question as if you actually know the fucking answer, fool.

What if it will turn frogs lesbian?

Yes but only too create wolf girls who want pats on their heads

But how do we satisfy our sexual desires without women?

Sexbots? VR? Aliens?
Without women and niggers around we could probably reach Proxima Centauri in two weeks.

what if you can't afford those?

Without women, every man will want one. Supply will increase with demand, and the prices will go down as the overall quality will improve.

Couldn't we have women as sex slaves tho?

Sure, why not? It would probably be more expensive than the other options though.

Also can you guys stop kidnapping our children and giving them to gays?

>We're almost to the point where kids can be grown in a shake 'n bake bag.
kek

Yeah, it's being handled. There are a lot of court cases going on behind closed doors. It's being hushed down a lot, because a lot of high profile pedos being involved, most likely.

Explanation for others:
The jews run the child protective services (barnevernet) here. They've stolen kids from Lithuanian and Polish workers, and then sold them to jews, gays and other scum.

No we couldn't, niggers, cause such systems never last. The civilizations naturally lean towards humanism and equality as they develop. Society will always soften up as it progresses and will free the slaves eventually.

why do all that when we have incubation chambers?

The mental differences between men and women exist because the process of masculinization in the womb involves making the male brain mildly autistic due to a flood of testosterone. We have much simplier communication abilities and are much more inclined to do shit instead of talk about shit. You cant "fix" women without turning them into men. Or at the very least changing the womb to masculinize female fetuses as well but this risks higher rates of autism because too much masculinization is what leads to autism.

>creating a perfect tomboy creature with feminine physical traits and male intelligence.
My nigga

Mate you need to study genetics more. This is quite honestly not something you can do without co-opting large swaths of mushroom DNA and thats really not a good idea. We have no idea how it would react with human.

>Or at the very least changing the womb to masculinize female fetuses

won't that turn them into lesbians?

Okay. Men and women have differing brain structure due to estrogen and testosterone developement in the womb. TLDR women are emotional cunts, and men are autistic spergs.

Arabia has slavery for 1400+ years now.

>civilizations that develop
>societies that progress

>They've stolen kids from Lithuanian and Polish workers, and then sold them to jews, gays and other scum

Seriously? If someone stole my wife's son from me, I would go full Breivik

Slavery is abolished in all Muslim countries and its only really practised in African ones...

There are more males than females you idiot.

I have no idea actually. The effects of hormones on sexuality are not understood verywell, especially on women. Most women are naturally pansexual, while I hate term its rather apt, they are willing to form a sexual relationship with anyone they can become emotionally attached to. So probably not. Maybe a certain percentage.

I've study a few articles on mycology, parthenogenesis, Kleinfelter's and Turner's syndromes. I have a realistic outlook on my approach.
>watch out for fungus
At this point, this it really matter? It's time to evolve my friend

You're not thinking straight Ivan. We've had the technology to fix this problem for hundreds of years, but for some reason we're not selecting for loyalty.

>Okay. Men and women have differing brain structure due to estrogen and testosterone developement in the womb. TLDR women are emotional cunts, and men are autistic spergs.

The only difference in men and womens genetics, is the Y chromosome, which codes for (among not many other things), the testicles, and vas defrin duct, because those genes literally CAN'T fit on the X chromosomes.

Women have 2 x chromosomes... for redundancy, to stabilize mutations and evolution...

Men gain more mutations, women prevent too many mutaitons from fucking up the gene pool.

Most of the physical characteristics that determine sex (shape of body, height, etc...) are merely the result of genetic expression due to which hormone the fetus/child has the most of.

Which is controlled by which reproductive organs they have, which is a result of their genetics.

This is why you cannot use genetic engineering to "Fix women", because their X chromosomes are OUR X chromosomes... and you would be genetically engineering the ENTIRE SPECIES to be... whatever... not just the women.

Gene engineering is satanic, we shouldn't play God.

>Gene engineering is satanic, we shouldn't play God.

You are retarded, nd everything you don't like or understand is the devil.

Get off the fucking internet, and go read your bible.

We are trying to discuss politics, not giving all of our money and power to YOUR fucking religion, asshat.

Yea. The child protective services kidnap children and give them out to faggots in Norway.

I honestly can't tell if this thread is satire

And what do the parents typically do about it? Do they hire private eyes to track down their kid?

Yeah the Fifth Element was full of propaganda, who is this perfect woman? who decides what the perfect woman means? Just like the perfect man, it will probably end with the government deciding that the the obedient human is the "fixed" human.

You are on the right path but you need more knowledge of individual gene interactions. Simply copying entire chromosomes isnt going to do what you want it to do. The body doesnt work right with more than 2 copiess of a chromosome.

> At this point, this it really matter? It's time to evolve my friend

We are not yet at the point where we can invent new genes. We are still at the point where coopting genes from other organisms is out best bet for evolution, or sometimes rare varients of our own genes, like the MSTN and the LPR5. Varients of which give super strength and unbreakable bones respectively.

i do, and she's basically a mindbroken loli

No the hormonal effects of the fetus are determined entirely by the environment of the womb, the sex of the fetus is entirely incidental. The womb does determine what to do with the hormones based on the sex of the fetus but that is something you can genetically engineer to change. You can engineer it so the womb always releases the testosterone flood instead of just during a male pregnancy.

Why would you do that?

Thats like the genocide of us males.

Make them fucking dumber, so that they are significantly inferior or dependent on males to survive.

Make them what they are, breeding machines.

m8 just remove them from politics/government

Girls chimping out on a micro level is manageable if you have any kind of resolve but female behavior in the political field is a wrecking ball.

>No the hormonal effects of the fetus are determined entirely by the environment of the womb, the sex of the fetus is entirely incidental.

Wrong, the reproductive organs of the fetus produce hormones.

Not saying that the environment doesn't have any effect... it does.

But discounting the fetuses own hormone production is incorrect.

>The womb does determine what to do with the hormones based on the sex of the fetus but that is something you can genetically engineer to change. You can engineer it so the womb always releases the testosterone flood instead of just during a male pregnancy.

That would do nothing except create masculine females. (and also males)

Why would you want masculine females?

They couldn't do anything against the jew government so they went back here, shared their story with the media. Some of the tv shows went as far as to say that norwegians are kidapping children to expand their stale genepool.

>Make them fucking dumber, so that they are significantly inferior or dependent on males to survive.
Literally how it is now. They just sit donw and screech until beta males and gubmint come and """empower""" them

There is in mankind's future the superman, Nietzsche didn't write about a superwoman and the reason why is easy to see. You would be better off using gene therapy to create superior men and then allow those men to select mates.

how about you insecure Sup Forums-tards stop begin so desperate and have sex with anything you can get your hands on.

If you start selecting proper women to start a family with, then you might not get shit children.
aka. the quality of women will increase.

>What genetic difference is there between men and women?

Even as an atheist, I look back at human evolution and question how women became this way. When pondered in tandem with theistic writing, it would seem very intentional that they are that way for some sort of reason and shouldn't be tampered with. It's literally playing god, but without the benefit of god like wisdom.

>>What genetic difference is there between men and women?

Y chromosome, I already told you.

You don't need or want smarter women, but more docility could be bred for. Indeed such breeding has been in progress for most of human history.

What you ought to be looking for is a way to make it so a superior man has more interest in sexual selection rather than having a "yeah I guess I'd hit that" mentality.

This would shift the sexual selection bias decidedly in men's favour.

>Wrong, the reproductive organs of the fetus produce hormones.

No this is wrong. They produce almost nothing until puberty.

> Why would you want masculine females?

Well thats how you "fix" women. Women are wired to be very good at communications, men are wired to be very good at systemitizing. The main complaint of women by men is that "they are all manipulative whores." That complaint is rooted into the nature of a brain good at communications. You make it so everyone has a brain good at systems and problem solved.

>You don't need or want smarter women

that's right, we need the goyim as dumb as possible.

right?

Dude you don't have your kid stolen from you and you just whine about it on TV, go beat some sense into those shit parents and tell them to take matters into their own hands

When women start thinking they stop having children, it's literally your demographic problem right there in a nutshell. Stop fucking educating them and shave off some IQ in favour of higher oestrogen production and you're good to go.

But here's a (you) for being a good goy and buying into the feminist narrative.

>When women start thinking they stop having children

So you want kids who are half dumb bitch?

Women choose to work instead of having everything for free only cause they are dumb on average and nobody won from it more than (((them)))

Now THIS is the Soviet science we've been waiting for!

This better be bait bucko.

>So you want kids who are half dumb?
No, you encode more oestrogen production on the X chromosome, and balance it out with Y chromosome code for men.

More oestrogen production in women would have an opportunity cost, meaning that because women would be producing more hormone, they would be less able to invest in brains.

The men would still be as smart, it would only impact the women.

Nevertheless, I'd just achieve this without the genetic modification of women, instead superior men would be more careful about their genes.

I completely agree with you. Daily reminder that virtual reality waifus, sexbots, gene engineering, the awakening of our siddhis and artificial wombs will make females unnecessary and shall force females to bend to our righteous will.

the first fix would be to ban all social media

All technological change is a jump in the dark, genes are just another technology. Unless you want to jump after Kaczynski just get out of the way for people with more balls.

I for one wouldn't mind higher IQ less emotionally unstable women.

If you make women smart then there's no women.

If you want baby making machines, just make baby making machines and get rid of women altogether.

why even post at all if you know the answer???

>why even post at all if you know the answer???

because you don't, and OP definitely doens't.

so I thought I'd educate you as to why this thread is bullshit.

I would rather bet on robotics
pic related
Sluddites won't be an issue for very long

Seconded

You've only educated everyone as to how you are a brainlet tripwhoring nigger who prides in knowing a single fact from 7th grade biology class and is completely clueless about things like conditional gene expressions and x inactivation in females, not even talking about the most obvious basic assumption that exactly the fact that women are rid of the most useful genes that evolutionare accumulated on Y chromosome due to tighter natural selection among men makes them perfect candidates for gene therapy with taking those genes out of a donor Y chromosome and introducing them into one of the X chromosome in the gamete of a future designer female baby

I'm learning more and more everyday, but at least I'm trying to come up with a radical and quick solution, which is more than what I can say from 99.5% of Sup Forums. All this degeneracy will be wiped away if I finish some day and the world hasn't redeemed itself. I have an outline and a brainstorm, but most of all, a plan, and I'm rolling with it

The alternative is the Islamic approach, but locking them away means you never get to fuck her hottie mates behind her back

American Education

where do men get their chromosomes from, you moron?

>American Education

chuckled.

That's not genetic, but it was pretty funny.

Were there any moral panics from that amniotic bag-grown lamb last year?
Wish you luck, mate.

That may come to you as a shock but women socialize with other women even in Islamic countries and they too discuss how their husbands are faggots who don't buy them new burkas, it just does not escalate into drinking and fucking Jamal at the club

Women being uneducated housewives has never stopped them from producing geniuses that have shaped Western civilization, you cant get more intelligent through education, just more (((independent-minded))) and (((free-spirited)))

>Women being uneducated housewives has never stopped them from producing geniuses that have shaped Western civilization

that wasn't what I was talking about.

Dude I was responding to was implying that genetically engineering women to be dumb as bricks was a good thing.

I was trying to explain that this would make their children, EVEN THE MALE ONES, likewise as dumb as bricks.

>Were there any moral panics from that amniotic bag-grown lamb last year?

I don't know.

>fix women

they don't need to be fixed, they just need to be controlled

>they don't need to be fixed, they just need to be controlled

they already ARE being controlled, just not by you.

i control my woman. can you say the same?

if every man learned how to take his natural role in a relationship we could pull ourselves out of this mess.

>i control my woman.

Does she watch television, and go out with her "friends"?

the media tried, but no one cared. They are very afraid of transhumanism, they being the ruling elite. Anything that changes the game upsets them.

>try to fix (((females)))
>wasting time on genetic engineering an entire generation of humanity
>when you could just focus on creating artificial wombs and AI robots instead
Come the FUCK on, at least AI isn't fueled by estrogen and a dangerous thirst for attention and can comprehend logic