1488 DO U KNO DA WEI?

> be swedish asylum seeker in faggotterre
> post meme review on jewtube
> at 12:20 say ... seeing '''14''' yo white bois
> "... it's a great meme, it's an '''8'''
> "... but for now this meme gets an '''8'''

Did pewds just drop an 1488 bomb in his last video or am I an autistic faggot that needs to go out more and get a job to pay denbts?

youtube.com/watch?v=H34qrTkhFz0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D475tUzbodk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D475tUzbodk
youtube.com/watch?v=4yu8CqrfSQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seek medical help

FPBP

are you the romanian guys that edits his videos?
i have a romanian friend that says that everyone in romain is a nazi, maybe you tricked the pewds into saying that.

You made me waste 13 min

kek I was just watching that video

If you hit the progress bar on the video you can go directly to 12:20

top *cluck*

considering how he showed the 8 twice, yeah I think he did.

There is too many )))coincidences((( in his videos...

Speaking of, he hasn't dropped a redpill in a while. Maybe he hasn't visited Sup Forums for a momth or two. Granted, he has been happy these past few vids.
>Felix managed to escape the grip of Sup Forums's depressing cycle of mankind's downfall

I actually didn't pick it up,that's clever.

>dare I say it
So pewdieaids really is using Sup Forums as his new material source for his vids now. Wtf is it with this timeline

merci mon cher voisin

If he really does go here, he should review the soyboy meme.

Heh

And white guilt

>i have a romanian friend that says that everyone in romain is a nazi, maybe you tricked the pewds into saying that.

Hard to believe with all the autistic romanian cunts I know. They seem like good little goys.

Yeah, that was certainly 14/88 while leaving plausible deniability.

It's the comfiest timeline.

Pewdiepie is playing games with us

Every britbong that posts here might be undercover Pewdiepie. Be aware!

My romanian friend says that his grandad always said that the guys in the wehrmacht were cool and that everyone in his village love them. When the commies came they even hide some germans.

I will show you de whey my brudders

Why is he sending us all these subliminal messages?
What does he want us to do?

It's easy to escape from Sup Forums when you turn off the screen and go outside/do other things

He has subliminal redpills in every other video

You just have to watch closely

Do you even know what MDE stands for?

Find de commander and de queen brudder

His name is Akira and he lives somewhere near the Pacific Rim

Dumbass, that's not the MDE logo on his mic stand. What you're seeing is the O and the D in the name "Rode" which is a microphone brand.

It's from a Rode mic you dumb shit.

gorilla channel
bugman

He need us to take over the new media for white, European males. When we can control population and they thinking by internet media, we will survive.

Where are the britbongs at?

>Not getting the joke
youtube.com/watch?v=D475tUzbodk

Eyyy brudder dont worry, you will learn de wey 1 day

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D475tUzbodk

You will learn de whey

Black Sup Forums called Gorilla Chan sounds hilarious

Kek

Nice try trying to play off your stupidity. You're still a dumbass.

EDGY HUMOR

You commander know da wae. Pls give us more clues.

Do you know what MDE stands for? Do you know who photoshopped that damn image I phone posted from a website that didnt even make the meme? Do you realize the origins of what I showed you?

On the offchance that you are Pewds with a proxy. Do a video with Marzia next on your channel

>J E W S
>_ _ _ T
>D I E
This was in the background of 1 of his videos over a year ago for about 2.5 seconds before it was taken down at the ending credits while music played.

Would Pewds shill my game for me if I made my political stance obvious to him?
Marzia is an italian so she's on board but I'm still unsure about him.

Yes, you sperg lord.

That is true. My mom used to tell me that when the German soldiers used to come to the village they would trade with them fairly and the germans used to give the kids candy.
While the Soviets would come in, steal as much shit as they could. Sometimes they would rape and commit violence.

Why do you deserve dat? Dis does not help us save de world my little warrior

Back in de 1980s Japanese cartoon people saw part of de future
youtube.com/watch?v=4yu8CqrfSQc

Dis influenced many movie and content ebrywhere

It has alreaddy beggun

>this thread
I hope all of you participating in the Gen Z memefest get rectal cancer and die just after simultaneously getting a hemorrhoid and AIDS injected into your blood drip.

>4bJprULO
NO INDEPENDENCE

He reads threads here 5 times a week

Get it viral and some ugandan knuckles poster will tweet it to him

OR YOU COULD JUST MESSAGE HIM YOU PUSSY

IF YOU ARE A REAL FAN HE WILL TALK TO YOU AND MAKE FUN OF YOU IF YOU WANT

I have noticed that many manchildren browsing this board have sunk so deep in their own autism that they have now become actual brofags. They honestly believe that the highest paid jewtuber, the most overrated, childish, painfully unfunny, talentless, SWEDISH, gaymer, cancer spreading retard: Pewdiepie is now part of their le alt-right legion.

The biggest embarrassment to whites and pretty much mankind itself and is now the face of Sup Forums. Just let this sink in as to how cancerous Sup Forums has actually become.

>b-but he said racist stuff XDD!!!
Let me put this as simply as I can, he is only trying to be an edgy racist to expand his popularity out of the 10-year-old range because he knows he's been a living joke since he started youtube. It's not that hard to figure out his actual pathetic motives here. He noticed his childish sex jokes are growing old so now he's jumping on racism.

Not only this but he is and always will be a pussy Swedecuck who's cyber balls shrivel up and fall off as soon as he's confronted. If you actually read his responses to these backlashes, he cucks out beyond belief and apologizes several times in one sentence and takes everything back.

How you morons can even watch his cancer for more than 10 seconds is beyond me. How mentally retarded are you? I'm not joking in the slightest here, you people actually need psychiatric help if you're above the age of 12.

>b-but he's a useful idiot
How is he supposed to produce any non autistic retarded half ass right wingers when he has been and still is brain damaging cancer to children all over the world. He is a joke, he has made all his money from being a joke, why? because he's a joke. He is never going to redeem himself because let's face it, he's an idiot swedecuck.

>inb4 le good goy
>inb4 le ctr
>inb4 le shill

seriously kys

>4bJprULO i was talkin to the spanish guy sorry

>memeflag
>opinion taken seriously
Choose one, m8

Den think aboudit

De whey of de meme brudder

Trump was de president

Akira or whoever he picks is likely our commander in the next few years

Well move the red doll again and give us a clue for the next soft pill you'll drop. I want to make a new screencap ;)

Oh and expose german self hate, we could use a little help...

Your hopes inflict no damage upon my warriors

Begone you evil devil

>Expecting Sup Forums to be your hugbox
Sad when he does not know de whey

Funny when he realize it just his turn to be the joke and he dont realize it yet

We laughing at you brudder, you de angry loser nao

Hey Pewds will you post as the Queen here next? Kek

Lol nigger he's just really funny.

Calm the fuck down. He became famous for his game play videos.. now an entirely different group of people watch is other random shit. Be less autistic

Your shitposts used to be good. What happened?

>Expose what already has proof right here
>Make shitty vid about Germany cheering as it goes off a cliff when Germans are too arrogant to save their cucked selves
No. You need de good ideas if you wabt to advise de commander. Germans need to save Germany and too many do not want to be saved or prove dey deserve de save.

When a german boy burns himself to death in front of Merkel, I call de other commanders and make them angry with de viral video from German boy

Great sacrifice proves desire to be saved

Saving parasites hurts future children

>What does he want us to do?
Cleanse Sweden of mudslimes and niggers.

>mfw normies ruined another great meme

Who normalized Hitler jokes? Who exposed the pay gap? Who exposed the (((media))) for their bias? Who teaches children that being christian is cool?

Thees larp ees harder for de Sup Forums wammin because misogyny ees not nice and cannot post boobies because queen should not

Stop projecting your fantasies on to us faggot

>mfw dey weaponized dis meme behind de CIA nose

He actually teaches that christians are a hypocritical joke if you pay attention to when and how he yells CHRISTIAN CHANNEL!!!! as he reviews hentai.

*Sniff *sniff *sniff Smells goooood

Queen make a video about the Hollywood awards or something.

>pewdiepie is braindead cancer
You're right. But then again Sup Forums has always been a meme-infested cesspool so why not simply enjoy our communal ocean of piss for what it is? God-tier autism has always a trademark of imageboards, it's not gonna change now. Just get your daily keks and move on.

I would believe this if he didn't mention the "9" between the first and second "8." If he was doing some 4D-chess white nationalist dog whistling then he wouldn't have mentioned that 9.

SERIOUS ADVICE:
Learn about de satire and de wey of de joke

Pewds promotes good values but calling Christianity a cult and ironically joining it is funny

go fuck yourself with a rusty knife, normie scum

is it me or just pewd getting stale.

Dunno if Pagan or atheist, but you're not fully red pilled yet. Yes awful christians exist, however gods words save and maintsin civilisations. True christians are anti open border, anti bad jewish influence, anti degeneracy and anti war.

Queen dos not liek de rape

No make videos for de wierd males on de internet, too many pervert of de lust

Before the whole logan paul thing happened he was getting 1 or 2 mln views per video, after he made that video on logan that went viral hes making 4 or 5 mln per vid. If he dropped a redpill he would lose a lot of his audience again.

He doesnt like dat when we splash some piss in his cup hehehehe

He will learn de whey too

>Calls others autistic
>Doesn't understand jokes
Hows that assburgers treating ya?

Only the correct answer. but hey, leftists will eat this shit up. you know they are monitoring every thread in this site.

>implying I give a fuck about flags

>I rest my point

>so sorry for making fun of your shitty forced memes
Your generation exists in a bubble, far more so than even the previous 2 generations.

You do not tell de commander what to do!

>HHHYACK
Do not make me spit dis on yu for de foolishness

Read my other post about christianity. I thought you use it jokingly to make people accept/ like it more, but now I unironically hope you become a christian too. Remember Jesus scholled da jooss and greatcwestern civilisation is christian civilisation.

>7:36
forsen confirmed racist

>holds the current TriHard record
>did collab stream with Pew "die fucking nigger" Pie
>was last banned for having a streamsniper say "nigger" on repeat for solid half a minute
>his gf was banned for singing along to a video of marching nazi soldiers and hitler hailing

wait until kotaku learns about this

God is real but abrahamic religions are cults

Take the good and leave the bad

Don't be a modern "christian" build you own spirituality while reading buddhism and the bible simultaneously

Learn to not get manipulated by "the devil" before you submit to a cult of christianity

She might be de queen

Need to confirm she post de shit here

Most romainians that migrated to western europe are either gypsys or libtard faggots,or both.

You exist in a bubble kid

Now fuck off to a smaller one

I mever met dis jewsus

He seem like de cool guy but i donot trust book that threaten de commander

I respect abs learn de story, but a good story dos not make me or my warriors join your cult sir

Jesus was very interesting man who more should learn from, christianity is dangerous cult with de slope dat is slippery

Recommend learn from de good cult, do not join or do de follow. Church is open to de public anyway, just go and say "No cult pleas, just respect and talking to God here, thank you"

Okay I agree. However trust in the bible and Jesus Christ. The church is often subverted. Another way is Falun Dafa and the book Zhuan Falun. Please look into it. Takes a scientific approach to explain the unexplainable and god etc. Teaches the true way of buddhism.

Yeah greatbut point. Don't trust the church. Trust the word of god and your own logic. And please check Falun Dafa out (and the book Zhuan Falun) you'd really like it. Especially if Jesus is not de way for you

Dey fuck de kids in de churches sometimes

Very very bad cult sometime

I still go to churches to clear my mind and appreciate odders dat try to connect with de God while I do as well and I read part of de bible when interested but can confirm de cult of jewsus have de problems that are still of de existing

De scientific approach to God is my enjoyment along with de spiritual approach to de science

It is all of de meme once you have de wey in your sights

Will write down de name and send de scouts out for it soon

Tank you brudder, you did good with de book recomendation mixed with de understanding of the good ideas dat have been subverted into de christcult.

Pope really confuse me sometime.

Man god bless you and ty.

Oh and (((this pope))) is 100% subverted. Last one was okay, but never trust the pope more than yourself or god.

Btw the book is free online, and everything surrounding it. Principal of the teachings, so noone will get subverted by money and greed.

Stuff liek dis make me shake my head at all dis so called "Christians"

De name christianity has been stolen by de cult. New belief system needed for de white peopol(using many of de christian value)