Tsuki ga Kirei

Episode 4 soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWZP7-qYjp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So when does MC go kidnap and murder the heroine and makes a bodysuit out of her skin that he`d wear going to school?

Otherwise he is a bad Dazai fan

>mfw this week's preview foreshadows sad times

What preview have you watched?

There's gonna be a timeskip judging from the PV images, better strap yourself in for that 5cm/s ending already.

What the he'll are you even talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=mWZP7-qYjp8

This shit.

its lighthearted
Happy end for sure

Th preview didn't imply sad times at all. In fact it's the exact opposite because Akane is the one who apparently pushes for them meeting with curly-kun not responding which implies dead phone or something along those lines. That preview looks like one giant bait while already giving away too much to be one. The fact that she blushes so hard when asked who she likes, the fact that she's waiting in the raid, the fact that HE'S the one who's not texting back.

It did, read the description of the video

Time for depression? Time for depression.

is it still a LINE advert? I want to watch something chill but a show about kids using phones is something I get enough of in the real life

user, there is no happy end in romance. Even if they get married, they will inevitably be separated by death.

Also, it is very obvious that the genki girl that's friend of the main girl will create some drama. I imagine she will have the same fate as the genki tuba girl in UFO.

>there is no happy end in romance. Even if they get married, they will inevitably be separated by death.
That's deep

But this is fiction, what does real life have to do with anything?

start

I am really enjoying this series, but I think that the main characters are kinda annoying, specially the MC.

Hopefully we'll get to see some development and how he stops being such a pussy.

>stops being such a pussy
You must be 18 to post on this board.

illegal act

>the show is produced by Feel
Thanks for starting my day off with that thought user.

Are you retarded? That art is 10 months old, from artist's " haikei juunen go no kimi e."

>standing in the rain
Welp, japanese cold next episode, I guess.

No idea why she looks pissed but fuck her if it's Because he's late. If that's the case I want tomboy to win now.

>fuck her if it's Because he's late
It is.

Well at least she admits to care then I guess. It's something. If this results in her suddenly being open to chad boy though I'll drop this fucking show without a moments hesitation.

>Doesn't allow cellphone on school trip
What sort of backward rule is this.

So what was her answer? Did she rejected him?

That she needs muh time to think about it but then on the field trip she caves in anyway, they are about to go out but curly-kun doesn't realize that she wants to because phone gone. Then he arrives late and she's pissed. Seems like this was their way of forcing the side characters to have a shot. Pretty fucking weak if you ask me. Show just got a million times worse. Really weak way to force a love rectangle.

Asked him to wait a bit for her answer since she doesn't really know about going out and stuff.

I haven't watched picked this up, but does anyone know when the timeskip NTR is happening?

That's zero tolerance school for you.

>al this false flagging
Fuck you people for making me believe this had a bad ending. Akane is simply being a good brand ambassador pushing for more LINE.

Thanks.

Gods be praise, this show is fucking great.
I guess most schools in Asia are like that. Still doesn't make sense at all though.

>I guess most schools in Asia are like that. Still doesn't make sense at all though.
Let justice be done though the heavens fall.

Really, my highschool is considered one. I was once bullied on my first year and the decision was both me and the bully himself to be punished.

I would never have said after the first episode, but this is probably my favourite show of the season so far.

>Seems like this was their way of forcing the side characters to have a shot. Pretty fucking weak if you ask me. Show just got a million times worse. Really weak way to force a love rectangle.
Really? Fuck this

fuck
I hate situations like that

So the idea is to get past the "nervous as a wreck" phase before dating. Seems good. Akane simply jealous because he can have a normal conversation with tomboy but not her.

>upgrading from boxer to boxer briefs
For what purpose?

>decision was both me and the bully himself to be punished.
What.
He's lying. Tomboy is just being a good friend, she already know that Curly likes Akane. Curly and Akane got together at the end.

This show is great but damn I suck at watching awkwardness, it just takes me so long to watch.

That's not what happened. Akane simply said that they shouldn't date yet because they can't even talk with eachother like kotarou can with tomboy. So she wants them to talk more before actually dating. She also blammed herself quite a bit about the situation and is jealous as hell.

He got suspended because he bullied me.
I got suspended because I just take his bullying in.

Hnnnnnnnnnnng, I hope this guy gets his happiness, I can't help but feel sorry for him.

>Moaning about using Chinatsu's phone when he used it to ring her ASAP.
Fucking women.

>What.
You read about it all the time, even if you're the one taking it, you're part of the violence.
Even turning in stuff you found means you were in possession of the thing so you're punished too.

That explains a lot of things. How horrible.

We're here to chew gum and fuck bitches, and we're all out of chewing gum.

No shit you're gonna weight more.
I guess it compensates for the lack of brain.

Is that a yes?

wtf I love this show now

It's an eventually.

>gonna weight more
So this measure pressure?

If you press with your legs (which you're likely to do while tip toeing) it's obviously gonna measure more.

>using sanity pads

She's pretty cute.
Close to being the cutest (I only say close in case I'm forgetting someone).

>Get incredibly cute romance
>Assume it's going to have NTR bait at some point this episode because it was going too well
>MC actually uses his brain and asks to use tomboy's phone
>Akane actually wants to date him
>Slut girl actually took the hint and left Akane alone
Everyone in this show is great except for chad. Fuck him, I hope he gets hit by a truck. He doesn't deserve tomboy-chan.

Yes. She even said yes following up.
So when is she going to get a boyfriend.

HE ACTUALLY SENT IT.
And here I thought it'd be like last episode's phone turning off.

who put his name on pants ?

It's because she's jealous more than because he's late. It's pretty clear when she starts asking him why he had to use the tomboy's phone and gets even angrier, also why her inflection was annoyed when he called her despite her monologue implying a few seconds earlier that it was her fault for expecting him to be there without giving him an answer earlier.

>If you press with your legs
Are you retarded? If you push down the weight goes up for a half a second, then reads your normal weight.

Japanese kids are trained to put their names on everything.

>Slut girl actually took the hint and left Akane alone
I can only hope that Akane will tell them about Curly next episode, would be horrible if they keep shipping her with Chad. Also, Chad hasn't done anything wrong yet, we'll see how he reacts when he's given the news.

I didn't think anyone could miss the fact that she was mad he used the tomboy's phone and got jealous, but here you are to show me that anything's possible.

No fuck Chad. I want him to get hit by a shinkansen.

>teacher running out of voice while she screamed during lunch
She'll need some more resistance if she wants to keep with Pink Hair-kun.

Do not reply to him.

See, look at what happens when you don't have access to LINE?

Vague Akanecchi
At least it didn't develop into a huge drama where she tells him to fuck off or anything, for using tomboys phone

add cum to their faces

Where's the real romance story with sensei and weird colored hair kid

Bastards

I was getting worried that they'd hit us with some real trite bullshit like stupid misunderstandings and miscommunication. Glad to see it worked out in the end.

They're doing a pretty good job so far of having the characters behave like reasonable people

What the fuck is his problem?

That ending went better than expected. I was totally expecting it to develop into bigger drama, but my boxer nigro managed to take a step forward with both Genki-chan and Akane. Props to him.

How much sex do they have?

He can't die, someone need to get together with Tomboy.
Why would you want this.

Yeah. I also liked also her friends bugged her about it because it felt more in a "we are here if you need" way, instead of being frustratingly clueless.

I need more sensei x pink-kun shorts

Aye, no misunderstanding or anything. They clearly say what they wants, and the side characters can actually take hints and supports the main couple.

>Those lewd soft groans/moans from Akane whenever she's in distress.
So erotic, I love it.

Best boy confirmed to be best girl.

>blowjob black belt

CG kaibutsus were on point this episode.

Kill yourself.

Sorry Comrade-kun, you're wrong on this one. Tomboy is too good for Chad. Tomboy can joint sensei and fuck pink bro. Chad needs to die. He's walking NTRbait. Fuck him.