YASSS SLAY

You go, goyfriend!

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/feature/islam-in-america/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>quoting a poem as if it has anything whatsoever to do with the actual founding of his country

this shit really has got to stop

>second amendment
>Wtf it wasn't ment this way! Look! they had muskets, and now we have assault rifles!
>People still living by these ancient laws are obviously dumb!

>see this

execute that motherfucker for sedition

sage this shit

It's as faggot as a kid posting Linkin Park lyrics on his myspace.

He thinks he's being cool.

>this shit really has got to stop
So does immigration.

>This country's greatness and true genius lies in its diversity

Yes, diversity of European cultures you ignorant swine.

>muh diversity
Tell me why it’s a strength.

That applied in the early 1900s because we took those people and forced them into dangerous factories like cattle and didnt pay them

this.

DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH

Bump. Where are the memes though?

To the Americans who think it's a good idea letting in all forms of europeans into your country, pic related is the result of that

That actually looks like a Jew. I think you fail to understand those memes though. It's not the euro-mutt, but all of the miscegenation with non-europeans that is the problem. Most Euros are already mutts. Celts fuck your ancestral mothers over 2,000 years ago.

Anyway, those are corporate sponsored memes. The hired some faggot to make this.

The USA was intended for white men of good character, some jew poem doesn't nullify that.

Well James you slimy fuck!!! When you open your fucking Mansion doors and adopt a few 100 3rd world shitholers into your home and neighborhood then I might buy your turd....until then fuck you! you absolute hypocritical cunt.

Canada before the 90's completely destroys that narrative. English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Slavs and Irish all managed to live together. The only issue was between the Francophones and Anglophones.

>huddled masses
>wretched refuse
>teeming shore
In other words, shithole

That quote doesn't mean "Send me your uneducated niggers"

And even if it did it was some communist jewess in 1900 that wrote it.

Truthful statement matched with repeating numbers.
what is the nature of this phenomenon

When has diversity ever been a strength, where do people get this notion?

holy shit I got a great idea!
The statue of the bull on wall street with the girl in front of it we should have someone make a placard. On the placard we should have some lofty poem written that will be in direct opposition of liberal ideals but it sounds great. Than when liberals pull some bs we can just point to the placard and quote the poem to them.

Repeat a lie enough and people will believe it. Diversity only causes trouble, especially in the workforce.

>Letting a Jew write on your great statue.

Agreed, if anything it just fragments societies

>quoting a poem
Written by one Emma Lazarus.

Most euros have 0.002 impure dna so me being 1/64ths of every european ethnicity is perfectly fine!

The joke is absolutely being a european mutt.

Being 100% european means shit when you have no ethnic alliegance.

how was she able to get that plaque added on

excuse you, its my neighbor's statue if you don't mind rephrasing

what if i told you my parent's are arabic

Is Comey just a Facebook mom?

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!", cries she with silent lips.

This might be the most important part of that poem.

To me, it speaks directly to Islam, ancient lands.. storied pomp.. It means leave your shit-hole ideas in the shit-holes they originated in..

Those who have suffered from it, can come here to escape it..

Why did he leave out the most important part?

Clearly, the poem calls for assimilation among immigrants.

Misquoted on purpose? Because he's a piece of shit?

ancient lands is europe dumbfuck

I'm happy for anyone immigrating here legally. It's none of my concern so long as they pay their taxes and don't detriment our society, and make an avid go at integrating in. America is already brown, and white people are being out-bred. In 10 years you'll see a minority white population compared to non-whites.

But I ain't spendin’ any time on it, because in the mean time, every three seconds, a person is torn to pieces by a nigger in detroit

Comey is as blue-pilled as it gets

I don't think so..

The holy lands have always been the ancient lands. Why would a jewess refer to Europe as ancient?

DUMBFUCK

literally not possible considering his old job

That poem was literally written by a jew.

Sup Forums knows Trump didn’t actually say this...right?

>fuckwits still believe that "give me your tired your..." is a quote from an American, not a quote from a frenchman.

The french should have written "we love mad cocks' on the statue of liberty, then that would have been the American motto, right?

Lol..Kilroy was here..

"The Old World" used to be a common phrase used to mean Europe, contrasted with "The New World", the Americas. Ancient lands = Old World.

Can we remove the plaque?

this desu

>not a quote from a frenchman.
It's a quote from a Jewess, and it was put on the statue many years after it was erected, look it up fuckwit.

Wretched refuse come from shitholes

I have always thought it was inscribed as passive aggressive jab by the pompous French.

When she wrote it there was no such thing as welfare
All immigrants had to survive on their own when they got here
Invoking it while granting migrants gibs is not in the true spirit of the poem.

>Democrap far-left extremist Cuckmey virtue signals the ((((poem))))) as if it was policy

Not surprised at this point.

I don't see white people being outbred by blacks, "Hispanic whites" maybe..

Blacks kill each other, kill the unborn, eat poorly until they die from it..

Black women in Atlanta have aids at rates comparable to Africa..

They thought Obama was going to save them! All of these statistics have increased in the last decade.

Use the #TimesUp hashtag to post redpills about the Jews

Ancient lands.

Not old world. She could have said that, it's even easy to spell.

What storied pomp was in the old world, vs the storied pomp of the ANCIENT holy lands?

He still left out the part that calls for assimilation.

This!!

Those were legal immigrants too, proudly signed their names in the books at Ellis island.

Except the Jews, who changed their names.

It's literally a Jewish trick

Three syllables rather than two, it's a poem. You're right about assimilation though, the idea that immigrants don't need to assimilate is a very recent one.

Muh Russia

After I knew the truth about "The religion of pieces" I haven't been able to read that poem any other way. It makes more sense if you apply it to Islam, than random immigrants. Gives it a deeper meaning. It's why she "cries with silent lips" You can't just say "Come to America to abandon Islam" that wouldn't work..

I struggle between wanting to save some of them, (some ARE hostages) and wanting to kill them all.

If they are to be saved, they MUST assimilate.

But they don't..

Lately, I've been leaning towards kill them all, They have no respect for my country, my rights, or me.

They don't understand "equal"
They think they're better, so to be treated equal is an insult.

White people have allowed this line of thinking, so now it's official.

The white Muslim sympathizers should die with them.

At the time the poem was written though, nobody was suggesting Muslims be allowed in. You would have been considered mad for suggesting it. Better times.

But...the US was at its height being a white male dominated country.

>tfw normies don't know Emma Lazarus

Comey is scared shitless

That's not entirely accurate..

pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/feature/islam-in-america/

"give me all your niggers so my country will be doomed for all time"

Interesting read

reread what i said. I don't get the infatuation with trying to prove blacks are inferior to whites. They kill each other at an alarming rate and apart from the 2016 election and the civil rights era, really had no impact on major politics. It's kind of a moot point to continuously try and compare yourself to someone you find to be lesser. If the best you can compare yourself to is someone you say is the worst, well you're not gaining many marks for the grade. It's kinda like winning all the gold medals at the special Olympics. Congratulations.

And stop tying like you're hunting upvotes, friend. People can read without a new paragraph every new sentence.

>the statue of immigration

I'm guessing Comey didn't get any immunity deal amongst the unravelling Fusion GPS scandal

What will be Comey's words as Jamals BBC enters his angus in jail?
>Oh Lordy!!!

>ford is responsible for ruining group b
>ford is responsible for the death of the small pickup
>ford put muslims and blacks in the same terrible working conditions and forced them to bond, becoming a more avid nuisance

ford fucks everything up

Europeans have sure gotten cozy with the field of ((Whiteness Studies)) lately

Your ideas are unfinished and incoherent. You are describing fleeting impressions to us.

Due to the fact that jews have been a diaspora, there is a very anti-nationalistic thread through jewish culture. Combine that with the supremacism and rejection of the sovereignty of other nations in the OT, you get a post-national crypto-imperialist worldview ever present in jewish circles.

Now you are correct on one point. Your quote does seem to suggest a rejection of tradition, but if only to preserve the "new worldview." Not necessarily a rejection of Islam, but a universal command for all arrivals. It would seem including Europeans.

"Assimilate into what?"

"Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome"

This the real clincher. The poem is proto-globalist nonsense. So basically Commie propaganda.

That's very interesting. I'm not sure what "large numbers" means though, the second mosque in America was apparently constructed in 1921. (The first one was an exhibit at a World's Fair.)

If the joke is being a European mutt why is he 35% African in your pic? Could at least stay consistent.

That was written when America had an immigration policy the started 'white men and women of good character' it's a championing of capitalism as the way to make it big in the US, instead of being a serf in Europe.

I'm not comparing myself to anybody. I don't have to.. lol.

I stated facts.

You said whites are being outbred, and then you, yourself noted the chimp out statistics of Detroit.

If anything I was agreeing with you.

And

I'll

Type

However

The

Fuck

I

Want

Bitch.

>Your ideas are unfinished and incoherent
Welcome to Sup Forums. You are correct about the jews.

Why do people want wretched-refuse? I never understood this.

Capitalism and white homogeneity not diversity

wtf I want to flood my country with 3rd worlders and live in an alien world full of rape and violence where no one speaks English now

good job user I did not know that

the first post was a joke, i guess you're just too new to get it

>2012+6
>spending time on it

shiggy didgeridoo

>trump trying to make anime real

based

Why is this parroted ad nauseum?

So far none of the mestizo immigrants have been great

None if the niggers have done anything

None if the Irish or Italians made any impact.

The Anglo immigrants brought us our government

The Nazi immigrants gave us high tech.

The Jews gave us an obsession with usury.

The only thing diversity is good for is selling consumer shit to a diverse customer base. It's a solution to a problem of its own creation.

"Diversity is our strength," and similar slogans, are axioms; they're unquestionable ideology. Ask them to prove it, empirically, and they can't -- besides, at best, MUH FOOD, as if people cannot learn to cook other dishes.

Pretty much. Only reason I'm here is because Germany and Russia turned poland into their own war game shit hole playground during ww2.

#AfricaSoBlack

Comey should B tweeting from prison, taking care of his lover Bubba nstead of braying about shit he knows nothing about.

>that's on a statue we didn't even want

spbp

The double standards infuriate me so much. The only true word in his fucking twat is the LIES.

>diversity
Yeah,diversity within Europe. Do these people even know our history? This is the first time in our history when so much immigration is coming for a non white non european country. Up until the 60-70s the vast majority of our immigrants were from white countries.

Where does this leaker live? What are the demographics of the community he chooses to reside in?

>The hired some faggot to make this
Exactly. Which is why anyone who posts it is a shill or mutt themselves. It's getting better now, but many good threads have been derailed by that shit.

Miller needs to talk to Comey about this like he did Jim, Jim, Jim.

these two
+ barbara spencer

EVERY.FUCKING.TIME

But thankfully you still managed to understand enough to criticize..

How nice of you to Grace me with your presence.

Trump made a good decision firing this asshat.