Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EA2mKbl_L5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your father.

>implying my father loves my mother
Haha ha

>5cm/s
>ntr

>when the guy you love is not only a raging homo for his best friend but also a raging retard who is losing his mind and wants genocide

B T F O

He didn't cuck her and he already told her that he will never leave her side. EM will have a happy end (until Eren dies of titan cancer in few years).

Dosnt realise that historia going to cuck her

You literally cannot dispute this.

I don't know how eating Hisu equates to having sex with her but whatever floats your boat I guess.

he's not wrong? he searches for her forever like a beta cuck while she happily gets engaged to someone else and has moved on. the song is very fitting

W A T A S E
O
B
A

NTR'd so hard, people are still mad 12,000 years later

That's pretty sad desu.

Someone post the pizza deliveryman of cuckholdry

Anybody got the one with nice coupling background for this?

No one other than this man, was literally dying fighting on mars while his wife was fucking someone and already had a baby from that guy

He got the last laugh, though. He made sure she never saw a cent of the money he got for volunteering to go to Mars
Based Adolf deserved better

I thought it was the women under who he worked who did that

The story is about realizing some love isn't meant to be. But the MC really just cucks himself. He could've probably ended up with the girl if he tried.

How was he NTR'ed

Soon.

I'm still mad

Can't wait

DELET THIS

>Noe tugs all his heart strings
>Noe is the catalyst for his development
>Noe is his motivation
>Hiromi is a super bitch that gets jealous over everything and tries her best to manipulate everyone around her
>Hiromi fucking hates Noe for no reason
>Hiromi literally doesn't want him to have fun
Fuck this shit. Damn executive meddling, the writer wanted Noe to win.

she won

She didn't expect to win and her feelings for him were week.

She did? That's good news. I liked her more than Yukino.

It's a shame, too, she was a pretty top tier girl

no she didn't win, hachiman despises good girls

youtube.com/watch?v=EA2mKbl_L5k

>Fucked her own plan up because she couldn't contain her boner for Kyousuke
My sympathy is limited

I feel bad for her. She's much cuter than the other skank.

That made me angry.

I thought he was over himself and that shit. She isn't even a nice girl, she is mostly nice to him but weak willed and tries to make friends with people in order to avoid conflict.

>he's not wrong?
He is, because they weren't in a relationship or possibly getting into one.

So did he sudoku himself at the end?

Same, the show spent so much time on their interactions, it shouldve had them fallen in love as adults after he woke up.

No one would spend 10+ years waiting for a vegetable to come back as a skeleton.

It made me angry but it was alright.

Remember that manga/LN where the childhood friend gives up her hopes but gets rejected directly/indirectly and is forced to just accept it?

But she didnt need to, she could've been single and then he woke up and then she visited him a lot because of how much he meant to her and then as adults they fall in love. They just spent far too much time together in the series to make it like oh well mc saved her and did his job now she can go and have nothing to do with the mc.

Bro, they were like ten. Connections like that never stand the test of time. If they were adults and were that close then maybe you can think it is reasonable to wait for him.

Dude im not saying she needed to wait for him or have romantic feelings for him before, she just needed to be single at the time he woke up and then she visited him some times after he woke up because of all he did for her and then as adults they fall in love.

So you like it better for the show to be about their interactions only for her to fuck off?

I almost forgot about this...

That's the other half of the story. You learn to move on.

>...

Fuck off

Reminder that a character needs to be in an actual relationship with someone to be NTR'd you meme spouting faggots.

That's cucking you newfag cancer.

>NTR
That's not NTR, that's an older brother learning that the little sister he's been providing for is a slut who seduced his weak willed best friend

>That's cucking you newfag cancer.
Holy shit, the irony.

He shouldve fucked the big tittied blond.

Are you baiting user? Or are you actually retarded?

All this samefagging

fucking retards, she hardly knew the guy for a week, a crush when she was ten, fuck off, he later met the girl he used to work on part time job, she was perfect for him

Never had a chance anyway, but she sure as hell didn't expect to get cucked by a guy.

>she hardly knew the guy for a week
You're secerelt underestimating how dramatically he changed her life for the better. And im not saying they needed to be in love as kids regard, they could have as adults. I just dont like watching a show that is all about their interactions and is the only reason it got popular only to have her fuck off.

It's more realistic that way

But I agree with you, senpai.

I wish he had done it. It would have made the ending so much more beautiful to see tumblr implode again at the thought of Sakura actually being a cuck and raising someone elses kid

*severely underestimating

Well I dont watch anime for the realism.

Wrong.

source please

read the comic

he's literally /ourguy/ in the end

We're all very impressed with your efforts samefag.

JUST
U
S
T

You shouldn't be. I just cropped an actual screen.

Dungeon seeker

Well you're a retard.

he changed her life so she should marry him? wow, he's a good friend for her, the first friend, what if the mc was a girl, would you call it NTR? no it would look like a good friendship, you people just assume too much and project yourself on the MC

>say something stupid
>gets called out on it
>hurrr samefag
at least try to make an argument

You're putting words in mt mouth, im just saying the show should've had her visit him after he woke up becauss she was grateful for what he did for her. Notice that i didnt say she should marry him because of it, and they shouldve spent time as adults and fallen in love as adults. But i guess you like the woman to barely be in the series or have barely any interactions with the mc, also the realtionship with the literal who is destined to fail because she's in like high school.

Also jfc who said anything about ntr? No its not note, but the show spent so much time on their relationship only for it not to amount to anything.

>I-I need muh reality check in a series with unexplained time travel

>She will never be animated
Why even live

>Literally trying to get banned

>I-I need chinese cartoons to make me feel better about being a friendless virgin

Nigga did you miss the part where Eren said that he will never leave her side during that meeting with the smilling titan?.

Why did they decide to screw with the ending?

No, but I like there to have been a good conclusion for the reason i and many others watched the show.

>still salty af over this ending

TOHMA WAS A GOOD BOY. A GOOD BOY!!!!

>younger sister brother dies not want to fuck, fucking best friend

yeah, that's not NTR, that's finding out your best friend is a sexual predator/pedophile who is fucking your little sister.