ITT: the biggest asspulls in the history of asspulls

ITT: the biggest asspulls in the history of asspulls.
This guy coming back from the dead for the finale will always be the biggest bullshit for me.
Also hard mode : no bleach

O

My

RUBBER

NEN

Nen

What were its properties again ?

Rubber

And ?

Fairy Tail, Hunter x Hunter and Bleach are full of them.

Cum

The farewell scene is pretty sweet so who cares.

>consistency and credibility don't matter because there is fanservice

>detailed very early on that he has independant action as a skill
>didnt ever see him die

Just because you didnt expect it doesnt mean that its an asspull, user

>Not knowing about independent action
But either way I kinda understand where you're coming from.

See There was plenty of consistency. You not noticing it is your problem.

>muh independant action
It's a much deeper problem

>a perfectly good explanation is provided early on which fully fits the mechanics of the setting
>BAWWWW I DONT LIKE THAT EXPLANATION HURRRR

Just stop.

except he wasn't dead secondary his core didn't got destroyed was stated in a Q&A too

this faggot

Wow I wonder where Caster has gathered so much mana when her master isn't even a mage?

Didn't you read the picture ? Problem is not about IA, it's about Archer violating all the previously laid mechanics of the setting just so he can get the epic last kill and make his waifu moist

Humans ?

He didnt violate anything.

He had a contract with Caster that provided him top mana and then conserved it for the rest of the story.

It is nothing to get this autistic over.

Nice headcanon

>headcanon

Thats what you are doing.

The game sets out mechanics that the character follows. It is nothing more than that.

Trying to insert your own bullshit explanation as to why this isnt the case is the definition of headcanon.

Did you forget that Archer says, and is shown, to not have a lot of time left because he doesn't have much mana left ? And that's before fighting against Shirou AND getting rekt by Gilgamesh.
In fate route he fucks off after a little wound against Saber for entire days

This is worse than everything Bleach could even dream of.

He clearly had enough time and prana left to do what he did.

That is the end of the discussion.

You may not like it but it still fits in just fine with what is explained and established.

Oh I also read somewhere that Nasu clarified that Archer ate meat from animals in Illya's villa, and those animals were ripe with mana for some reason.

>batman does the same thing
>nobody complains
>fairy tail does it
>everybody loses their minds

>He clearly had enough time and prana left to do what he did
Yeah but only because Nasu decided he did

It sounds very convincing

>independent action
>supply of mana taken from caster
>hiding in Ilya's territory that's rich in mana

I almost dropped the series when Shitmin went full jesus. The author hasn't the balls to kill anyone at this point, and the lore dumping was even more retarded. Fuck this series

This could have been impressive if the thread had posters.

Sasuke so salty he ain't the exclusive asspuller anymore.

You should have dropped the series loong ago, my friend.

I want to know how it ends. But every next chapter makes me more depressed about the series than the previous.

You're not alone, user

>I have never read the UBW interviews
wew

The fact that the author needs to give an explanation in a first place proves that there is a problem with the material

The fact that the author needs to write the story down in the first place proves that there is a problem with the material

Does he have an ability that forces him to say only truth?

Come on, you're better than that

When it's internal dialogue, or he is shown to have a problem, then the reader can generally assume a number of things about a character, yes

>reader can generally assume a number of things about a character
That Archer is a liar?

So Archer lies to himself when he's talking to himself ? Interesting positioning, I hadn't thought of that

If you want to successfully make others to believe your lie, you need to first convince yourself.

I think you're overestimating him. After all, Archer couldn't kill a ginger kid in multiple days

Because he is fuckin' BATMAN

motobe

Sometimes it's harder to kill yourself than it is to kill someone else.

/thread

No, people are just too dumb

I will never understand why Archer let Shirou win. It feels like Archer keeps fucking around until Shirou was able to perfectly copy the swords and defeat Archer.
It was the biggest plot hole to me.

Excep that he didnt want to kill shirou

Archer gives up because Shirou was too addicted to saving people, and Archer is, too

It's like you are convincing your friend to quit meth and he's like "DUDE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO CARES IF I'M GOING CRAZY AND SHOOT UP A SCHOOL"

Archer isn't fucking around. Rin used Command Spell to stop him from trying. Thus he joins Caster. Before that he's memory was probably foggy due to imperfect summoning.

Archer didn't let him win. Shirou won fair and square.

I love this fanart

This

Though the writing surrounding the whole thing is worse than the asspull, what's even the point of giving him such a detailed death scene with everyone declaring him the most important person that ever lived if he isn't even going to die?

You dare to challenge our Lord God and Saviour? Isn't Hanayama more of a complaint

Also, email me

>against one of the top 10 chefs in the school who rigged the entire match and paid off the judges
>Wins because ketchup

Can't wait to see it outdone in 2 weeks where he stomps the 6th best chef in the school at her own specialty.

Naruto realizing that he can learn anything by training with clones, because you learn what they learn, which is why the skill of every ninja is dependent on how much chakra they have, with hard work never being able to compensate. Naruto should have learned houndreds, maybe thousands of jutsu over the time skip.

He didn't learn that until his training with Kakashi/Yamato and as for the skip to Boruto he had no reason to, he was already the strongest ninja in the world and his goal was never to become a god like Madara or learn every jutsu like Orochimaru.

The memory transfer worked both way. THe more they fight, the more Shirou was able to receive Archer's skills, and Archer's broken memory was filled in. He remembered why he saved people in the first place. The fight was a battle of ideals, and Archer lost, just as previously seeing Archer's fate caused Shirou to crumble

The anime screwed up the final part of the fight, as well as Answers (which comprise of a scene from Archer's perspective in the fight itself, and a brief epilogue after the credit in the True End).

>nobody complains
You obviously didn't looked hard enough, every time he does an asspull his haters clash with the fans and they both have autistic breakdowns.

Batman's grandest plan.