Boku no Hero Academia Thread:

EY EY OOH

EY EY OOH

EY EY OOH

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Bsah6pkG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this now the standard OP for Hero Academia threads? Gettin stale fast.

What happened?

>no noumutization doujins
why even live

Re-posting because of nukes.
English OVA subs.
They've been translated from the spanish subs available. I'm not a professional, so if there are any errors feel free to correct.

To load the subs, download and save them in a subs format. Pic related is an example for Notepad.

pastebin.com/Bsah6pkG

why was that last thread even nuked?

> the new Tsuyu doujin is Mineta and not Noumushit

the good/bad ratio of this collab is rising. As great as Tsuyu's introduction during USJ was, it seems to have given artists the impression she should only be in stories where she gets raped by villains.

General for no reason I guess, wich is true btw, can you fucks not wait until tomorrow for the stream?

no because we are impatient manchildren and we want our heroes now

i made this. pls rate. thx

8/10 It's pretty good

I want a tsuyu pepe right NOW!

get out

What are her 3 sizes?

So BnHA reached naruto shitposting status.

so is she always invisible or can she toggle it? does her food become invisible when she eats? can she even wear deoderant withought having the thin layer of deo in her pits visibly floating?
isnt she always cold being naked? wouldnt her ass get really dirty from sitting on stuff? how often do you think she gropes herself in public knowing no one will see?

Why are we repeating threads now ? Be Original guys.

This is the reason I hate this bitch, this gif and every thread that starts with it. People always ask the exact same questions and get the exact same answers and some time later in the same thread someone asks the same question again, just worded slightly differently. It devolves into shitposting and images of floating underwear that are apparently supposed to be lewd because she's invisible but it's just fucking clothing. Decent discussion is nonexistant or dies really fast because no one wants to post in a thread like this one.

kys

sorry Trump dropped our funding, so we need to reuse old threads until we can figure out how to get fresh maymays

we now need memes of ALLMIGHT in a MAGA hat.

>I deem you worthy of the 'idea' of All Might. My meme is yours to inherit.
???

HOLY FUCK THAT NECK i thought it was edited but i just checked the episode

that art is shit

its like girraffs having same number of vertebrae as humans or those african women that put rings on their necks, their necks arent actually longer the rings just push their shoulders down to give the illusion the neck is longer.

>failing finals
>crippling depression as a result
>at least there's a chapter today

...is there? I thought there wasn't one this week.

user...

sorry to disappoint you but there's no chapter today since it's golden week

...kek

Stay strong user