You about to get into tenpai with an closed wait for a 3 pinzu to make a sanshoku doukou then his guy calls ron and...

>You about to get into tenpai with an closed wait for a 3 pinzu to make a sanshoku doukou then his guy calls ron and reveals a hand with a 3 pinzu kan while smugly grinning like he knew exactly what you were thinking
What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlnC2rgIPrc
tenhou.net/0/?L7447
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Become a lesbian and show him how kans are supposed to be done.

I guess I'll just kill myself.

Unzip my dick. I don't know what the fuck is going on.

>San Kantsu (2)
>Chitoitsu (5)
>Toi Toi (2)
>Rinjan Kaihou (1)
>Dora 4

I was thinking it would have been more as a counted, but I was wrong.

this, please dont get mad at me, but i just cant get mahjong. i liked saki and i am extremely interested in this series but holy hell.

It's really not difficult. Watch all three and a half hours of this weeb explain it and then play a few games against AI before jumping into tenhou. Also, pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=hlnC2rgIPrc

Don't worry. You just saved yourself from a lot of suffering.

Kyashii

He hates it

activate my secret power, the super aryan transformation

moving from a series where the protag wins all the time to a series where he loses 99% of the time was a bit jarring

Akagi has to win all the time, because any loss would basically mean he's done for.
And it's a prequel story.

Ron on me on ron on another guy on the table? If that ron was targeted at me I think I'd just kill myself

The sad thing is Akagi wants to play at his very best and lose. He wanted to experience a meaningless death which was the essence of gambling. He thought Washizu was the only person capable of giving him that death. Maybe in the few chapters we'll find out why he's so chill in Ten.

>ron without calling the kan before
retard

What if it's a pair hand?

That's not a hand with a kan.

You couldn't explain the rules in a more complex way

Doesn't matter. I'd be one of the fill-in players sitting to the side instead of his direct opponent, so minimal stress and the fun of getting to see his game from the second closest seat possible.

where yo at girls?
tenhou.net/0/?L7447

Then you would be giving them the chance to change up their hand because by calling the kan it shows that your wait was impossible

How the fuck do you have a closed wait for sanshoku doukou? Besides, if the opponent had a kan of 3 pin you couldn't possibly have any of the tiles to make the wait. Unless you have the full sanshoku and have 2 4 pin waiting for 3, but then I wouldn't phrase it like that.

You can't ron before calling the kan. You can of course find ways to use 4 of the same tiles in your hand, but it won't be a kan.

How does the Dora indicator work? It's the one thing I'm still clueless about

It makes the next tile in that suit the dora, for example Dot 2 indicator makes Dot 3 the dora tile which is worth more points.
If the indicator is a dragon or wind, they have their own order in example Red->white->green->Red

>any loss would basically mean he's done for.

>lose fingers at the end of s1
>just reattach it lmao
>perfectly fine in s2

Oh wait, that was Kaiji. I was retarded.

If you have a 1 and 4 of a suit, which of the two tiles would you cut if you drew something that would advance your hand?

I sit with him for the next 8 years slowly trying to kill him by winning a match of my own overcomplicated version of mahjong

Depends on the state of the game, discards and gut feeling. Usually I cut 1 if nothing has happened or it's early

Almost always the 1 unless I was playing for something like chanta or kokushi or the useful tile was a matching 1. Any tile that connects to the 1 (except another 1) also connects to the 4.

Wouldn't that depend entirely on literally everything else in the game?

Lolwut?

4 is the stronger tile, because it can become live with 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
1 only benefits from 1, 2 and 3 and it's also a terminal, which might not be good what you want..

alright. its better to do it now than to put this off because i got lazy. thanks a bunch

That's bullshit. Now I know what it would be like to play against Saki monsters in reality.

Total bullshit.

Don't you mean Sanshoku doujun?

What's some other gambling series that are worth checking out?
I think I'm done with pretty much all the more popular stuff

Why yes, aren't you in luck?

Kakegurui definitely counts as pretty popular, they are even adapting it.